Your Sentient Slime (Slime Rancher "What If?")

What's your favorite Slime Rancher slime out of these?

• Lucky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Puddle

• Saber Largo

• Pink

• Rad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubic.

The Destroyer
You wake up, get ready to go to school, and walk outside to walk to the bus stop. There appears to be a slime outside your house. What is a slime from Slime Rancher doing outside your house? Nontheless, you curiously walk over to the slime.

"Hello!" it yells in your native language.

You are startled by the fact that it can talk, and decide to just pet it's head and leave it be. However, it follows you to the bus stop, and to the outside of your school. When you come to greet it again, it nuzzles you happily.

"Why are you following me?" you ask.

"Because I like you. We have a lot in common, you and me. Would you be okay with me being your companion?" it replies.

"I'd have to check with my parents, but I'd love having a pet slime!" you answer.

Ever since then, you and your sentient slime have been best friends!

What kind of slime is your slime? Their gender? Their name and how they got it (Example: You ask their name and they're all like "HAHAHAHAHA I achieved sentience yesterday! I don't have a name!")? What you would do if you owned a sentient slime? How your life would be different if you had them?

My slime is a female Pink Rock Largo named Rose Quartz by me for her similar appearance to a spiky Rose Quartz. I would probably have to clean up plorts and feed her along with cleaning up after my sister's dog when he pees on random crap and feeding my family's dogs. My life would probably be quite exiting but I would also stand out from the crowd for my ownership of a freaking pink rock largo slime, and as such I would probably be teased by my friends.

Gold slime = Make everyone made because keeps disappearing and rekts everyone by bouncing over walls and being uncatchable. Muahahaha...

Why can't I vote Quantum? Quentum is the objective best, besides maybe Mosaic/Tangle Largos. Or Honey/Saber Largos. Or Phosphor/Tabby Largos.
Or... look, I had a lot of Largos when I played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom