Xbox One Zoom

Crimmm_

Terrarian
It is disadvantageous to zoom in and out on the map; to do so you have to add binds which automatically unbind other controls- in other words to zoom in and out in the map, you have to sacrifice other controls. Furthermore, should you bind the map zoom to anything, pressing those buttons when not on the map has the same effect: zooming on the player. Finally- the default bonds are combinations of LB and the D-pad. It is impossible to move whilst pressing the relevant D-pad buttons due to this, which is further inconvenienced by the fact that those are the hit bar navigation keys.

The final issue may be caused by another control but i am fully confident in the other points.

It is disadvantageous to zoom in and out on the map; to do so you have to add binds which automatically unbind other controls- in other words to zoom in and out in the map, you have to sacrifice other controls. Furthermore, should you bind the map zoom to anything, pressing those buttons when not on the map has the same effect: zooming on the player. Finally- the default bonds are combinations of LB and the D-pad. It is impossible to move whilst pressing the relevant D-pad buttons due to this, which is further inconvenienced by the fact that those are the hit bar navigation keys.

The final issue may be caused by another control but i am fully confident in the other points.
You can rebind every action to be whatever you want it to be. The only restriction is that you can’t duplicate buttons anymore (can’t bind two things to one button). But now you can do combos - assign LT+Y for example. So you should be able to assign everything how you want. I suggest starting with the Advanced scheme and then customizing it from there.

Back
Top Bottom