New profile posts

Hey Red, are Ice Golems and Angry Numbus clouds supposed to spawn on the surface in remix/getfixedboi seeds? It never rains up there.
Hopefully when I’m finally out of highschool I’ll be able to continue some challenges
I might even move my start in hardmode on the get fixed boi seed on legendary mode over to pc
I just had the best lucid dream I've ever had! It lasted several minutes, and it felt exactly like real life. I climbed a tree in it, and it was so real I could feel the texture of the bark. It was so real, I forgot it was a dream and was scared to drop down because I didn't want to hurt myself.
Good day Red.I want to ask that which bosses are you planning to add new music to?(The new music for Eater of Worlds is really cool!:dryadpassionate:)And are you planning on adding new music for Lunatic Cultist?She is my favourite boss:pinky:
This is probably more of a modded question but here we go (also no shade to either dev).

For calamity…it’s the same engine as default Terraria right? So how come the graphics look like Terraria 2? It feels like I’m playing a different game.

I assume it’s because graphics aren’t ranked amongst the highest priority as gameplay and features are.
Orchamut
Orchamut
I think it's just design choice. If you look at things like the Empress of Light and new Rainbow Rod graphics, you can see that flashy things are possible in vanilla.
YOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOO
YOUTUBE BROUGHT BACK QUALITY SETTINGS THAT ARE HIGHER THAN 720P
IMG_2538.jpeg

it still always goes back to the "automatic" setting every time i go to a new video though :/
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
it's possible
back then, i've usually had auto, 240, 360, 480, 720, and 1080, then they changed that to auto, 360, 720 for practically every video for a WHILE, now it seems like they brought back the old ones and added 1440, 2160, and one other 4K option (for videos that have 4K ofc)
that said, i myself always used 1080 in the old one since that's the point where on-screen text is actually readable
Esther
Esther
I've recently been watching Totally Spies on youtube (because Amazon Prime decided Dutch people aren't allowed to watch it for some dumb :red:ing reason), and I've always been able to use 1080p for those videos, so it might be a problem only some people have.
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
Amazon fears flying dutchmen
  • Haha
Reactions: Esther
can't remember if i posted this already or not
IMG_2388.jpeg

but yeah, while i only have "mixed sci-fi" in my case, it's true that IRL planets actually do have attributes that mirror the "single-biome planet" trope, just look at the countless ice worlds of Saturn (and contrast that with Titan)
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
that said i also have the weird and wacky stuff, like a hot planet made out of gold with a surface partially melted, or a weird star that has two contrasting colors (blue and red) at once, or some WEIRD asteroids
Cibryll
Cibryll
Then there's a planet where it rains molten glass sideways--
hey red. It would be cool if there was a way to summon a boss with a wire able furniture item but it wouldn't drop items. many people across the internet have also thought of this and created mods but there is one problem. I play console. I know a bit about coding and it can be hard to do certain things but it is okay if this isn't added I just wanted to hear you opinion about this topic.
  • Love
Reactions: Glasia🌳
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
The lil duck
The lil duck
on redigits profile you probably shouldent send ideas there it prob wont get your idea happen quicker just put it on game suggestions good idea though and srry if that was rude
Back
Top Bottom