New profile posts

Vibing to the music

Attachments

• IMG_7210.png
    IMG_7210.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
The lil duck
The lil duck
The reason another song is playing is im playing music in the car if i change it im dead
can't remember if i posted this already or not
IMG_2388.jpeg

but yeah, while i only have "mixed sci-fi" in my case, it's true that IRL planets actually do have attributes that mirror the "single-biome planet" trope, just look at the countless ice worlds of Saturn (and contrast that with Titan)
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
that said i also have the weird and wacky stuff, like a hot planet made out of gold with a surface partially melted, or a weird star that has two contrasting colors (blue and red) at once, or some WEIRD asteroids
hey red. It would be cool if there was a way to summon a boss with a wire able furniture item but it wouldn't drop items. many people across the internet have also thought of this and created mods but there is one problem. I play console. I know a bit about coding and it can be hard to do certain things but it is okay if this isn't added I just wanted to hear you opinion about this topic.
Hey,Red.I had a really Cool idea!:boulder:
Now that we have many kinds of boulders.Why don't we add a cannon that can fire boulders?I really want to use it in pvp with my friends!:cool:
This is my meeeesaaage toooo myyyy maaaaaasterrr!!!! This is a fiiiiight youuuu caaaaannoooot wiiiiiin!!!! (I'm addicted to this song, help LOL)
I'm back from camp!
I was expecting it to be bad, but in fact, I was right, and it was bad!

Camp rating:
weather -> great
field quality -> eh
activities -> decent
allergies -> miserable
Alot of people here know alot about the father of terrreria (redigit) so dose anyone know what music he listens to
Reactions: Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
I’m gonna drop this here:

Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
We need an item called Fishron Bathwater that if thrown in shimmer spawns a mermaid npc.
The mermaid NPC sells many water related items from water chests.
The mermaid loves the ocean but hates angler.
The lil duck
The lil duck
I gotta say he has got good taste and dosent the cover for the song (fishron bath water) ring a bell it reminds me of something but i just cant remember
Back
Top Bottom