New profile posts

Ok so I just gave Malenia one(1) try and I have immediately decided I will be cheesing her with as many summons as the game will let me. She's like Sword Saint Isshin with lifesteal.
Honestly the endgame bosses are way too powerful. I know Malenia's optional but still. It's Darkeater Midir all over again.
Ya know idk if it’s just me but almost everytime I unplug my headphones tmodloder crashes ;-; so it has led to some accidental u plugs with loss of progress
FalloutGuy645
FalloutGuy645
I think I’ve heard this glitch, and I’m pretty sure it’s happened to me in the normal terraria client
Welp. I just saw a cockroach with an egg sac in my room. By the time I looked up what it was it disappeared.

So how's your day going?
IMG_2641.jpeg

honestly i'd say it's all three at the same time
however i barely have any knowledge of Fallout lore so idk how true that is (i've seen the first two Terminator films, and i've seen a recap of Idiocracy and plan to actually watch it eventually)
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
Idiocracy is my favorite prophetic documentary. I also have seen Terminator and T2 and have not played much Fallout.
TechionPrime41 🌳
TechionPrime41 🌳
They've made a TV show on Amazon Prime for Fallout, though, IG. Haven't watched the other two movies, however.

Although I'd have to agree with you, Zenith.
Back
Top Bottom