New profile posts

Don't mind me, just pretending Sunday isn't a day where one is supposed to chill out and do fun things
I have finished two descriptions today, as well as one sprite, and I started on a drawing as well and am about to get started on a third description
  • Haha
Reactions: Noobiescrubpleb
HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
I was a door-greeter at church!
Reactions: Esther
Esther
Esther
I think I just accidentally speedran Toko's description into near-completion in not even 40 minutes
Oops?
Esther
Esther
Yeah it's pretty much finished already what even
and that while keeping up with here, having to choose a held item, RNG her IVs, check Wiktionary a few times, and while tired
Elden Ring has grown on me, and I'm super happy about it. I wanted to like that game so much, and I finally do. It's a lot more fun when you know what the heck is going on and what to do.
So pretend I never told you thus
Butttt
I got a pc, like not a gaming laptop but a pc that’s better than my laptop and I can finally talk without it sounding weird in recordings
I have a Minecraft hardcore parasite video oneshot to be edited (I literally lasted 6 minutes 🤣)
And episode one of a new terraria series 👀
Keep a lookout for it
I just need to fix my editing software is all
Finally updated the lyrics in my signature. It's been Frozen for a while now because I couldn't think of any other songs to put there until now. Now it's something from Unleashed, by Epica.
Back
Top Bottom