New profile posts

I have a video idea for you
"Can you beat terraria using only rare enemy drops?"
As in:
Finch staff = not allowed
Slime Staff = Allowed
Megashark = not allowed
Coin gun = Allowed
To be considered rare, it must be atleast a 1/50.
there's always that one user that I just like to point out how great their profile picture is
Visile
Visile
That's me while fighting with EoC in expert mode (Because i was the first time in expert mode)
TeamCoffeeGodsYT
TeamCoffeeGodsYT
I started my first expert mode playthrough not long ago and surprisingly beat EoC first try.

All you really need is Silver/Tungsten Armor or better, a slightly bigger arena than classic mode, double jump, Hermes Boots and a grappling hook then the battle is easy.
I got a speeding ticket today for doing 82 in a 60, I don't know what to do about the ticket. I have heard that if you fight it the cop won't show up and stuff like that. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to deal with it. I mean should i just pay, its 200 dollars, or should i contest it or what.
Esther
Esther
A) this is a Terraria forum, b) if you were going that fast intentionally, pay it, because actions have consequences.
Challenge:

Make a video about the Top 10 things in Terraria that you dislike. These shouldn’t be mundane things like how a weapon is balanced but rather core features/mechanics that could radically alter the experience if overhauled.

For example, I don’t like how several bosses drop weapons directly. I’d prefer bosses to drop materials that can be used to craft new weapons or empower ones you already have.
Back
Top Bottom