New profile posts

IMG_2672.jpeg

"it is not recommended that you race against Koenigseggs in this car" 💀

also i'm pretty sure that weight is a lie and it actually weighs 1965 kg
IMG_2661.jpeg

fully agreed with the commenter
2014 was the last truly good year with 2015 as an intermediate, and 2016-2019 being slow transitions
Good day Red.Why dont we add The Baby Mechdusa to Terraria? Hybird pets will be fun. :dryadnaughty: (Like Slime royal).
I ve made something what it will be like↓

Attachments

• MTXX_MH20240511_204648808.jpg
    MTXX_MH20240511_204648808.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 13
IMG_2643.jpeg

satire, but my guy is deliberately kinda like this lol

super edgy name ❓ (not really)
isekai 🚫 (there's a dimension warp thing but that's voluntary and a spinoff anyways)
cool sword✅
stronk✅
fast✅ (only FTL in his vehicles tho)
omnipotent❓(he could manipulate reality quite well but doesn't because it can easily cause irreversible damage so he only really uses it for FTL stuff)
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
ez win✅ (not zeptoseconds, but probably like under a few seconds, he's basically TAS, however he only does this bc he wants a quick fight bc doesn't like extreme unnecessary suffering (but if he thinks you do deserve to suffer then he can and absolutely will make you suffer))
implausibly young🚫 (actually old, like, 12 billion, but his "body" is only like 30)
Ok so I just gave Malenia one(1) try and I have immediately decided I will be cheesing her with as many summons as the game will let me. She's like Sword Saint Isshin with lifesteal.
Honestly the endgame bosses are way too powerful. I know Malenia's optional but still. It's Darkeater Midir all over again.
Back
Top Bottom