New profile posts

• Love
Reactions: DragonMals
DragonMals
DragonMals
You can say some things about you personally that you can share with others (keep private info to yourself ofc), and if you want, talk about your involvement with Terarria to where you've first heard about the game to your involvement with the game nowadays.
DragonMals
DragonMals
Your free to look at others to get a glimpse on what you can do with your About, like mine! (although mine is a bit long and detailed, but if you like those types of abouts you can do that too.)
DragonMals
DragonMals
Signatures are the same thing but a little less information to not clutter up the threads to which you speak in. Some funny quotes or basic info about you is what people normally put as their signature, and you can even link your about there if you want ppl to see the real thing.
pacman-nerd.gif

me explaining when someone writes a fan fic of my characters or a show/book i like and they make 1 small error that goes against the lore
1716649212507.png

It´s not even summer yet, I have fear of what this summer will bring this year.
Ivyss
Ivyss
Judging by that, death.
Flint🪓
Flint🪓
Stading outside a shadow outdoors feels like hell.
1. me with 13000+ images (about 11000 of them are memes)
IMG_3057.jpeg

2. sir, do you want to be seen or not??
IMG_3066.jpeg

3. just a teensy weensy little bit suspicious
IMG_3077.jpeg

4. yeah, that's a little bit more than an "oops"
IMG_3075.jpeg
This may be a strange question but Red, did you ever had an idea to make more weapons function like what they are? What I mean is, we are getting a Flairon spinning in the next update for example, so how about a Zenith that has an overhead sword swing animation (hitbox) like other swords? And more, you get the point
screw it, quad memes
1. me atm
IMG_3050.jpeg

2. you gotta be kidding me
IMG_3051.jpeg

3. wait, who the hell enjoyed 2020-2021??? i can get behind 2022 because it was reasonably okay but the others i definitely don't get
IMG_3052.jpeg

4. real
IMG_3056.jpeg
Esther
Esther
I enjoyed 2020 and 2021 because after that everything went to :red:
Back
Top Bottom