New profile posts

Currently working on something pancake related, so I won’t be crêpeing around here much, (and also waffles are just pancakes with abs ;) ).
Day 3 of my no discord journey: A teacher has gifted me a calculator, specifically the Casio FX-CG500, which is the most advanced Casio graphing calculator available, all for free.
How it feels making fanart for someone online but knowing that they won’t see it because you use the niche-est set of socials

IMG_8612.jpeg
TWillyH
TWillyH
cristiano-ronaldo-drinking.gif

how i feel drawing "furry" characters in a book i might actually publish someday knowing that people are going to draw r34

they always do
Screenshot_2024-05-28-19-15-53-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

THESE IMAGES SHOULD NOT BE TOGETHER.
THE BOTTOM ONE IS BETTER ANYWAYS (NOsusXUS)
You know what would be a cool idea? If you could use the gold thing you buy from the merchant to turn normal critters into golden ones. Would make getting all the Journey items easier because of the golden water skater or whatever it is
who is this Gojo guy and why does such a large portion of the internet obsess over them
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
ik Alastor is a character from Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss (idk what's the difference between those two, or if they even are different or if one is just an in-development name... similar thing with Clash Royale and Clash Of Clans, are they like the same game? both have "clash" in the name, have the same plastic-CGI aesthetic and both are addictive as heck from what i've seen and heard)
Ivyss
Ivyss
From what I know Gojo is a character in the Jujutsu kaisen anime.
Ivyss
Ivyss
The clash games are separate different things, with clans being like a base building thing, and royale being sort of a deck builder. As for Hazbin and Helluva, they're two separate series, though I believe there's a fair bit of crossover.
Back
Top Bottom