New profile posts

So Jopojelly eh. Good stuff. Fargo when? :p Also looking forward to the Aurora ingame. I'm assuming it will be specific to the snow biome since that is generally where Auroras happen?
Mi juego favorito es Terraria y mi mod favorito obvio el calamity, si ya de por sí el Terraria es hermoso el calamity lo hace aún más hermoso
hey red. what happens if you try to use the roller skates when you're using a mount / transformation?

or if you don't want to answer just dont. just take it as "i am excited for roller skates"
(also who else is with me when i say ROLLER SKATE SQUAD YEAAAHHH)
noobsqoou⛏️
noobsqoou⛏️
That’s . . . a good question. If roller skates are effectively a minecart in disguise, and transformations are simply mounts that hide your player character, then it should just behave as it does when trying to activate your minecart while on a mount (which I can’t remember how it works).
Dapling
Dapling
roller skates are probably going to be mutually exclusive with mounts and minecarts as they are a mount themselves
TerrarianJake🌳
TerrarianJake🌳
right, yeah... they'll prob be exclusive. cant be a rat roller skating, sadly
latex_ramen-🦀
latex_ramen-🦀
if you care even the slightest as to what I mean by that, of coarse it refers to crab populations
why cant we make mars crabs and put them on mars and let them do mars crab stuff?
Don't have the technology for this? IF NOT WHY AREN'T WE ALREADY INVESTING? COME ON NASA!
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
I'm sure if you convince Musk someone said he couldn't do it, he'd go spend ðe money required to end world hunger twice over putting a stable crab population on Mars.
latex_ramen-🦀
latex_ramen-🦀
that would be brilliant if it didn't associate me with the bourgeois.
Waiting for the day they tackle rescripting tModLoader to work on consoles. Or I'll buy a computer. A man can dream...
Back
Top Bottom