Recent content by Nomble

1. Nomble

Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

u Ford ties some rope to crossbow bolts. Shenelsky holds his hand on 777 Kill Chop Deluxe's fire button, with his other hand on Biogenesis. He fires both the Plasma Bow and Biogenesis at the same time. First, the Vaculite hits DJ Helgian. Their flesh turns to a brittle, pure black substance...
  2. Nomble

ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ
  3. Nomble

Wait, you got me blueprints for a portal device? Ford inspects the blueprints. What would we need to make it? Shenelsky has his drones bodyblock the mech for now, and not attack. Time to play the waiting game until the weapons and online. Shenelsky pours out some Lucky Tea and has a tea break...
  4. Nomble

Could you actually tell me what the gorilla you just did about making deals with demons‽ Simple. Sold my soul to the Daemon to fuel a knowledge god. Now we have more stuff to work with. . . . . . . I thought you knew the entire reason I'm in this cubic dimension! Don't worry, this one's...
  5. Nomble

MrMirrorMan, the real stats for each statpoint are listed in the original Power Armor EOTB. /endnull ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ The Army: 6/20 The Puppet Commander: 6/25 Your Pal: 13/50 (+2 GM) [no charges incremented except +2 < note to me] Crossbow || (Dynamite || Vaculite) = Biogenesis (Level 8: 3/5)
  6. Nomble

ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ ɸ
  7. Nomble

Thanks. See you in the End of Ends. Shenelsky exits the Abyssal Realm. Where were you? Just making a deal with the Mage himself. ... The Army: 6/20 The Puppet Commander: 6/25 Your Pal: 11/50 Crossbow || (Dynamite || Vaculite) = Biogenesis (Level ?: 3/?) ((Railgun || (Massive Blaze Rods &&...
  8. Nomble

Hah, I'm not quite organic, myself. Some Amaranthine Embers would be useful, as well. Sorry I keep adding things on. Richard. I hope you wouldn't mind me... weaponizing your fears against UserZero? Ford takes out a small parchment, and looks over it. Well, let's do this. He takes out three...
  9. Nomble

Destroy the Godmodder

Generic Gun && Fire = I Can't Believe It's Still Shooting (Level 5: 4/6) I Can't Believe It's Still Shooting: This gun always shoots, and never runs out of ammo. It doesn't even have a trigger. (Nuclear Bomb && Black Hole && Bipedal Fish && Intergalactic Bypass && Flag of the Democratic People's...
  10. Nomble

He's still not back... Ford finds the weakest Earth II shield, and repairs it with Black Gel. +3 Redstonetam15 The Army: 4/20 The Puppet Commander: 4/25 Your Pal: 4/50 (+1 Redstone) Cockpit || Richard Taglock = Godpit (Level ?: 2/?) Crossbow || (Dynamite || Black Gel) = Biogenesis (Level ?: 1/?)
  11. Nomble

I'm assuming you're asking if there is anything else I desire? ɸ, if it wouldn't add to the cost, a Magetear Droplet and some Liquid Starlight would be quite nice to have. If we can do that, I'm ready for a mark. Ford takes out a Purple Crystal and some Black Gel. He puts on some blackened...
  12. Nomble

Destroy the Godmodder

Generic Gun && Fire = I Can't Belive It's Still Shooting (Level 5: 3/6) I Can't Believe It's Still Shooting: This gun always shoots, and never runs out of ammo. It doesn't even have a trigger. (Nuclear Bomb && Black Hole && Bipedal Fish && Intergalactic Bypass && Flag of the Democratic People's...
  13. Nomble

What even... Well, this is no time to be questioning what mess Shenelsky is making. Ford puts on some gloves, and picks up six shards of the same purple crystal. He attaches them to some drones, and hovers them on the corners of a box that would encase Earth 2. He then takes out an...
  14. Nomble

I have created a limited form of interdimensional travel in the past... Shenelsky lays down a perfectly smooth mat, and takes out a purple crystal. He then scratches a drawing and some words... And throws in an i͎͖͘t͔͓͕ə̠̺̪̠͠ͅm͘ ̗̣̩͚̼͍́ͅo̠̮̬f̼͉̣̙͍̝́...
  15. Nomble

I need to get out of this unstable dimension. Ironically, it seems to have no easily available links that I know of, at least until after it's too late. Ford helps de-corrupt Star's evidence, then goes back to working on a massive, rock abomination. Fiddleford could make this a lot easier...
Back
Top Bottom