Search results for query: *

1. Scrubow Gamer

Favorite song on Monstercat

As the title says, what is your favorite song that can be found on Monstercat's YT channel or whatever. Heck, what is your favorite Dubstep like song? Here are mine. I have many... Sorry for this. I like Tristam and Braken a lot. I don't like many more people.
  2. Scrubow Gamer

Thanks

I know, I know this is much like @Samrux with the thanking thing, but I felt like I should do it. First off I would like to thank everyone in the Terraria community for accepting me and making me feel like I belong, not once on this forum have I ever felt sad or mad at any members. Second, I...
  3. Scrubow Gamer

Other Literature The adventures of Khan

Hello welcome to the adventure's of khan, a random idea I thought up while sitting outside I hope you enjoy, also tell me what you think! I am terribly sorry, the prologue was written terribly by me, I am very sorry I did it a bit fast. Chapter one will be out tomorrow, and it will be better...
  4. Scrubow Gamer

Casual So, why are you on the forums?

Dear Moderators, I am sorry if this is already a thing, if so please lock this thread. I myself are on these forums because when I got Xbox One I needed friends, and these forums where the place to find people to play with. After I found a few people I just always came back here to talk and...
  5. Scrubow Gamer

Quick question

(Thread may be in wrong spot, I did not know where to put it.) So, I have decided to start looking at colleges so when I get to High School I will know how hard I will need to push myself to try to get to said college. I want to go to Full Sail University, but I have heard a lot of good and a...
  6. Scrubow Gamer

Shadow Gamer's story bar

Request's are Open Hello everybody I am Shadow Gamer and I like writing stories (though not every one is good) If anyone has a request for a TERRARIA RELATED story then I will do it. Here is my favorite one!
  7. Scrubow Gamer

BOI:Rebirth

Problem Resolved. No need to read anything.
  8. Scrubow Gamer

Halo

Halo is an amazing space themed shooter where you play as the master chief (and noble 6) and go around defeating enemies (and watching grunt faces blow up into confetti). My favorite Halo game has to be Halo Reach how about you guys? Also a few questions, why do you like Halo and what is your...
  9. Scrubow Gamer

Xbox One Need friends to play with?

If you need friends to play with on Xbox One, this is the place for you! 1.Put your gamertag 2.If you have wants or needs, or certain rules put them here 3.Post what time you play on Here is mine: 1.Gt: Haloman7435 2.Please be mature, and stay focused on task 3.I play randomly during the days...
  10. Scrubow Gamer

Xbox One Need Hero vanity set

Is anyone willing to give me a set of the hero vanity set and three green dye for xbox one GT: Haloman7435 I will give a magnet sphere for it.
  11. Scrubow Gamer

Pixel Art My pretty bad pixel art

I am taking request to make some pretty bad pixel art I only make terrarians though, sorry but I don't know how to do armor/swords or anything else other than people (but if I must I will try) it may take me awhile to do some request so please be patient if you request something.
  12. Scrubow Gamer

Weapons & Equip Cracked turtle armor

(Hi this is my first suggestion so do not hate) Ok so there it is Cracked turtle armor (sprite done by Everybody link to his thread is http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/my-okay-sprites.5280/) each piece of armor has a 4% chance to drop from the Giant Tortoise enemy the armor has a...
Back
Top Bottom