Search results for query: *

• Users: Ghostly!
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ghostly!

Pixel Art Vlad's Pixels & Art

WELCOME TO: Vlad's Pixels Hello and welcome to my domain where i post my adequate and mediocre pieces of art! Mainly I will be dropping down things I have done till now and things i have had for a while, as time goes on ill probably try to organize and compile these images more neatly but for...
  2. Ghostly!

Game Mechanics Borderless Worlds and Expansive Ocean

As it stands Terraria is meant to be vast and expansive. To which it has achieved but not to great lengths as it could. No matter the world size you will hit the border, every time its like a road block a crutch that wont allow you to go beyond. Further more if the world looped in a fashion...
  3. Ghostly!

File Upload Errors

Hi, Ive had a question that I have been meaning to ask. As far as i remember 4 weeks ago I tried uploading a image using the "Upload a File" bar and it repeatedly denied me permission to use it. I thought it may have been some bad connection or a fault within the server . So I tested it again...
  4. Ghostly!

Idiot stuff( How to post a pic in profile comments)

Iam just stupid , so I see that a lot of people I know can post pictures in profiles to display achievements, jokes and artwork . I have no idea how to do that. Appreciate the help. Just an example of what I wanted to post
  5. Ghostly!

Drawings & Paintings Sketches N' Stuff

Well Iam no better sitting around doing nothing , and its time that I get off my butt to sketch. This will be purely requests only so dont be afraid. Good thing about summertime is you actually have a moment to breath. My skill in art if you were interested REQUESTS They are obviously open...
  6. Ghostly!

Biomes & Nature Blue Moons

Long time since Ive posted a thread about anything, i have had a thread about this before but instead i want to to fresh and make it have some more substance. So lets get to it. BLUE MOONS As the title suggests its a event, unlike Blood moons i really wanted it to be magical and something...
  7. Ghostly!

Experienced Coders needed

Problem solved.
  8. Ghostly!

Weapons & Equip Cosmic Pillar(Throwing Variety)

Added some stuff, gave new sprites and generally updated everything also a Cosmic Pillar background The Cosmic Pillar Note:Mind the Sprite backgrounds Cosmic Pillar has no particular differences to the others besides giving a unique background . Like the other pillars they cause havoc among...
  9. Ghostly!

Weapons & Equip Comic Pillar

Removed go to the other one. Been a while doing threads , that includes my bad typing.
  10. Ghostly!

Weapons & Equip Lunatic Cultist need love too!

So everyone knows Lunatic Cultist has basically 0 drops might aswell add some. Thats pretty much all to it :p Ancient Guidance ??? Magic Damage Very Fast Speed High Knock back 8% Critical strike chance Mana usage:14 1/3 Chance to cast any for the three following spells Tooltip"Harnest and cast...
  11. Ghostly!

Pixeltale(Undertale Art)

I dunno i never thought about doing it till now , Liam still getting use to the style so i won't be taking suggestions yet . I plan to add more but enjoy these for now :P . Vladimier Sparkles the Golem T-B0T Tell me what you think , its nice to know what others think . Iam also willing...
  12. Ghostly!

Items Epic Equipment

I love Terraria (otherwise i wouldn't be playing it :p ) , what i love even more are the weapons. They are amazing and all , but sometimes i feel the weapons and equipment are at all not that interesting. 1.3 did do a lot improving this faulty , i wish to express my ideas that would be both...
  13. Ghostly!

Drawings & Paintings Arty' mostly Farts'y Workshop

To the extent of requests, Iam reviving this thread from its tragic end. Which means I will take requests again. I want to start dedicating my effort back here since art is the only good thing I can do. Rules:For no reason 1: Please wait your turn , if you are still in waiting be sure not to...
  14. Ghostly!

Terraria Error (Loading)

Im not sure were the error came from but i would like some help to fix this error ,when i attempt to load the game the game doesn't display with its window or anything instead but states that the the app is already running instead a small window appears saying.(Typed in the Exact wording)...
  15. Ghostly!

The Sprite Buffet

No this is not a mod , though i wish i could make one. To the point , i make a lot of sprites (mainly for avalon) and so i think all developers should be allowed to have the opportunity and check out my stuff. Developers may request to use my sprites of course no matter when. There are a few...
  16. Ghostly!

Drawings & Paintings Port My Face!

Welcome one and all ! I Vladimier will be trying to take so e time out to make some new requests! Here you can request a portrait of a character you wish to see come to digital life like Frankenstein if you say. I will create a very own portrait of my design by your request and you have full...
  17. Ghostly!

Game Mechanics DoomsDay Mode

I was thinking to myself today of what can possibly be a fun and challenging mode for someone to enjoy and be faced with difficult enemies . Unlike another mode , when selected this mode will require a new world to so it can give you selected items for the challenge. In Doomsday mode there will...
  18. Ghostly!

Biomes & Nature Ancient Device(Sprites)

Hey i have not posted anything well thought out in a while so have you felt sometimes biomes spread to fast or too slow? or you simply can't get rid of that pesky Corruption around your home and keeps coming back? Well even the clemtaminator has its limits despite its long range, well i have an...
  19. Ghostly!

NPCs & Enemies Modded creatures

First of all , I imagine sometimes things become too easy or too difficult for a player I game fighting monsters . So I came up with the idea of having statistic variations between mobs with simple prefixes added to their name. Prefixes randomly generate a easier or harder monster thus may/or...
  20. Ghostly!

Pixel Art Vlad's not so Derpy Sprites

Its been recently updated with BRAND NEW THINGS, yes because i still exist beyond the internet so welcome one and all. I yes I had taken some time to do some sprites and a want to share the with the world???? NOTE: I dont really do much in the way of requests but I can certainly try just...
Back
Top Bottom