Search results for query: *

• Users: Kats
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kats

Game Mechanics Post-Plantera Dungeon Spikes (Traps)

Heyo! EDIT: First of all, maybe a ~1 second debuff after triggering (an actual untouched "group" of) crumbling blocks that disable flight and mount (but not grapple)? :p 1 (or whatever) Seconds would be enough to aim grapple hook away to safety, or fly at the last split second. (timer would be...
  2. Kats

Biomes & Nature About the Crumbling Dungeon Blocks

Heyo! So, I love these blocks, made looking around the dungeon more fun with how you "never" know when you might stumble upon a new corridor/room (until you realize Dangersense Potions highlight the blocks :p), or fall into a pit of spikes (until you reach late pre-hardmode/hardmode and these...
  3. Kats

PC Were the Liquid Farms Patched?

Heyo! So, got back to the game on Journey's End release and made a world, a Large Master world named "The End". It is most likely going to be the last world (with exception of resource worlds lol) I make in this game, and so I wanted to make it something special~ The idea is that I'm to collect...
  4. Kats

Texture Pack Placeable Grid

Heyo REPLACES ACTUATOR SPRITE Very simple little texture pack that I was personally in dire need of, what it does is replaces the Actuator with a square, which one can easily use to make a grid, that is of course, just as easy to remove. :p The Actuator Brightness/Opacity button still works with...
  5. Kats

Game Mechanics Texture Pack/UI Suggestion

Heyo Two suggestions that lead to the same outcome. The less likely one first: If at all possible, could there maybe be a json file or something that adds functionality to new UI elements? For example, and reason for the thread, possibility to add 3 Quick Use slots in the UI, and any item in...
  6. Kats

I assume XNB files are not allowed to upload as texture pack?

Long title haha... Anyway, basically what I mean is, considering XNB files would not be placed in the ResourcePacks folder, I am assuming its not allowed to upload these(?) As for why... I got an idea while building something extremely big, and felt I really needed something better than the...
  7. Kats

PC A question for the creative people~

(1.4.0.5) I am currently trying to make my "little" storage area but have run into a problem~ Above is a picture of what I'm trying to do, and if you look closely, for some of these they are just dyed versions of other blocks, for example clay is just dirt wall dyed pink (which I now saw I...
  8. Kats

Items The Sun on Enchanted Sundial Grey if on CD

Heyo Could we add a little detail to the sundial when its on cooldown? Being, turn the sun on it grey when its in cooldown~ Something like this. :p
  9. Kats

Would a mod that enables game running in background be possible?

Heyo I hate that this game insists on pausing in the background, having to constantly have the game open when literally just waiting for night or something is extremely annoying, even with bed. EDIT: I know its possible to just host a multiplayer world and make it private, but I get extreme...
  10. Kats

Weapons & Equip About the Crystal Assassin Set

So, been playing around with movement speed and the new Crystal Assassin Set, because of how much it adds, and I've found something... ...that is already common knowledge lul. For those that might not know: So, where am I going with all this? Well... Movement Speed Buffs are incredibly boring...
  11. Kats

Meteors Land Without Breaking Orbs Now?

Is this a thing? I never break orbs for the exact reason that I hate Meteors ruining my worlds, and always just farm for the boss summon item instead. I did see that just killing Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulu will spawn a Meteor. But is it that as soon as you kill either of these once, it...
  12. Kats

Weapons & Equip Combine Toolbelt with Chisel

Heyo Could we make this a thing? Would be very nice, and makes sense I'd say. :p Could also be combined with the Architect Gizmo Pack at whichever stage you so wish, I just figured Toolbelt is a good one to combine with since it has no upgrade, and it also makes sense, as a Chisel is a tool...
  13. Kats

Keep Game Running When in Background

Heyo! Is there a way to do this? I have 2 screens and sometimes I'm just waiting around for something in the game so want to browse the web or whatever, but the game pauses when you do so. The ways I know are, of course, multiplayer, and also it appears clicking the game icon in the taskbar and...
  14. Kats

PC If statue mobs pick up coins, they won't drop them

My god it was hard to title this. Tests are DONE Anyway, if a player dies and a mob spawned by a statue picks up any of the dropped coins, the mob will still shimmer as normal, but doesn't drop the coins once it dies. As I am currently in the process of testing which statues spawn things these...
  15. Kats

(some) Invisible Accessories

Heyo, made this mostly for myself as I simply use the social slot as extra acc slots for when I need them. Figured there's someone else out there who does the same. :p Does not make wings invisible. Simply deleting any png (open zip file and delete) file should make that one show up in game...
  16. Kats

Game Mechanics Journey Mode's Spawn Slider In World Creation

Heyo! (whew, been a long time since I logged on this website) Just a quick suggestion, could we have the spawn rate slider from Journey Mode implemented in world creation? As in, when you're on the world creation screen where you choose difficulty and all that, could we also have the spawn rate...
  17. Kats

Game Mechanics Ruthless mode

Yo... So, expert mode is not hard enough for I bet quite a lot of people, personally found it kind of underwhelming, don't get me wrong, it's great and does provide a good challenge and I'm loving it. But personally I'd like for an even harder difficulty, and this is where Ruthless mode comes...
  18. Kats

Rawr~

Guess I'll make one. xP Name's Alex, 25 years old and male. :p Played Terraria since I'm not sure when, been a few years at least, just never made a forum account, not sure why. o: Favourite "class" is archer/ranger/whatever you'd call it, favourite weapon of choice is bow though. :> Favourite...
  19. Kats

PC Expert Golem is so easy it's not an accomplishment.

Heya! Now, title explains it but yeah. Expert Golem is so easy it's not even an accomplishment killing him. I killed him, with no real arena, all I had was a platform bridge that I barely used. No campfire, no heart lanterns. Only buffs were ironskin potion, endurance potion and archery potion...
  20. Kats

Good idea upgrading to Win10?

Heya! So, I'm not all that tech savvy, just wondering, is win10 good enough to upgrade from win7? Hated win8 lol. Just got a notification for a free upgrade so just wondering before I do it.
Back
Top Bottom