Search results for query: *

1. Bryce's Games

Pixel Art 8 bit style art!

Ah, 8 bit. So basic, yet so loveable. That's why I have decided to create a thread were you can request a scene or a character in 8 bit art style! Here's some examples: This is "small character" style. This is "full character" style. Both were created on 32x32 templates, however a 32x46...
  2. Bryce's Games

WIP The Demon's Seal (A terraria story)

Hello all. This is a story about how the corruption and hallow were created and sealed away. I hope you all enjoy, leave a comment and like :)
  3. Bryce's Games

What type of member are you?

Many of the members of TCF do many different things. Some are spriters and pixel artists. Others are modders and code nerds. (Not an insult, I'm a nerd too) Others thrive on the suggestion forums and several spend their time making forum games. You can also rate yourself on your activity...
  4. Bryce's Games

CS:GO guns!

Hello everyone, bryce here. I've recently bought counter strike:global offensive on steam and I am a big fan of it. I started to do pixel arts of some of the guns, and personally I thought I did pretty good. Here are some examples: Ak-47 (blue laminate): Mac-10: PP-bizon: So, if you want...
  5. Bryce's Games

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Hygiene, purified water, and (possibly) more!

Well, this is going to be a fairly big suggestion. Basically, just the other day, I realised you can make a stink potion. I'm going to expand on that and a few other ideas. (Not on love potions because that would be... wierd.) Now, you might think it's a dumb idea to have hygiene in terraria...
  6. Bryce's Games

Favorite type of weapon?

This thread may have been made already, maybe not. I searched and there were no results. Anyways, this thread is to list your favorite type of weapon. (Bows, spears, etc) My favorite is spears. The high knockback and piercing makes up for the (usually) lacked speed. Also, I love the north...
  7. Bryce's Games

Weapons & Equip The Robotic Arm!

Hey everyone, Bryce here with another suggestion. Today we have an accessory. Don't you hate having to spam the attack button with weapons such as the paladin's hammer, venus magnum, and inferno fork? Well, now you don't! The robotic arm accessory allows you to auto-use any weapon that...
  8. Bryce's Games

Items Metal Detector

Hey everyone, bryce here with another suggestion. Today I bring you the metal detector! "Are you tired of wandering everywhere underground to find ores?" "Not really." "You're supposed to say yes! Anyways, if you are, this item is for you! Just hold it out, and walk around. If you are over a...
  9. Bryce's Games

What is your special talent?

We all have some sort of talent. Even if it's small. Mine would be my immunity to cacti and prickle bushes. Literally, I've hugged a cactus taller than me before. What's your special talent? Double jointed, maybe?
  10. Bryce's Games

Items [Sprites!] Celestial Frenzy (New spell!)

Hi there terrarians! My name is bryce and I come to you with another suggestion! This is a new spell book called the Celestial Frenzy. This weapon shoots a fallen star, which is destroyed on contact with a block, but can peirce up to 5 enemies. On to stats! 45 damage 5% critical strike...
  11. Bryce's Games

Items Fallen Star Ammo

When you read the title, you might think I'm talking about the star cannon. I'm not. I'm talking about a fallen star bullet. I mean, we have Jester Arrows, we have a gun that SHOOTS fallen stars, but we don't have a bullet?! Here's what I'm suggesting. Fallen Star Bullet (vote name above)...
  12. Bryce's Games

PC Terraria Items Giveaway

I've gathered the stuff from all my worlds, and I've decided-I HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF!!! So, I've decided to give away some of the items I don't need. I will list the items in categories. (All items have quantity of 1) Accessories: Papyrus Scarab Ankh Shield Arctic Diving Gear Master Ninja Gear...
  13. Bryce's Games

Blocks & Decoration Time Machine

This has been suggested by @Molos Elethros and @GoldenTerrabyte . However, mine is different. This time machine does not allow you to travel through time. Instead, it allows you to set the time of day/night. I have been given a sprite by @Willmeister : (thanks man!) Requirements: Plantera...
  14. Bryce's Games

Pixel Art Bryce's Pixel Art

Hello, fellow terrarians! My name is Bryce. I haven't been known to produce the best of sprites, but since I started re-spriting realistic items into pixelated form, I've gained... some skill. Here are some of mine: Original- Pixelated- Original- Pixelated- Original- Pixelated- PP-Bizon...
  15. Bryce's Games

Items Anklet of Magma-A dual-use accessory

If you're smart, you can guess which accessories I'm combining here. If not, I'll tell you. This is meant to be a combo of an Anklet of the wind and a Lava charm. "BUT THE LAVA CHARM IS SO RARE!!!" I know. It's not an accessory you just get, you sometimes have to go through extreme searching...
  16. Bryce's Games

Game Mechanics Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite. Better set bonuses?

I've noticed that the new hardmode ores introduced in 1.2 are better than the original ones. So they provide a little more defense, maybe 5 at most. But I'm not here to talk about defense, no no no. I'm here to talk about better set bonuses for the original hardmode ores. I think they need a...
  17. Bryce's Games

Weapons & Equip More frost armor! (Now all classes can be chill!)

Hehe. See what I did there? Anyways, on with the suggestion. As you can tell by the title I was thinking of a way to make frost armor better. As of now, frost cores are under used, and current frost armor only has one helmet. What I'm thinking is first take the current Frost helmet, and...
  18. Bryce's Games

Weapons & Equip Wyvern Wings

I haven't had the best of Ideas, I have very little support on most of them, but my friend and I thought this one up together so I hope you guys like it too. The Wyvern is the mini boss you kill to get souls of flight, and without souls of flight, there would be no wings at all. So why doesn't...
  19. Bryce's Games

What was your scariest moment in terraria?

Mine would probably be when I first encountered the dungeon guardian, and it's probably that way for most people, and I don't blame them. What was yours?
Back
Top Bottom