Short Story Terrarian Mythology- My Interpretation

Finish the story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a really good story! But i think that the moon is the greatest antagonist in terraria because the blood moon, solar eclipse because the moon basically tries to take over the sun and kill you, the frost and pumpkin moon, lunar event, and lunar boss.
How do you know themoon isn't influenced by evil? The blood moon sounds kinda crimsony. As for pumpkin/frost, that will be explained in part 5 ;)

Ocram is on mobile too. Thats 2/3 platforms......... any ways, you get a 9/10. The only reason I say that is cuz You made me mad with dat cliffhanger.:rolleyes:
[DOUBLEPOST=1416166638][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do you know themoon isn't influenced by evil? The blood moon sounds kinda crimsony. As for pumpkin/frost, that will be explained in part 5 ;)
The pumpkin moon is a bit like the Covert...

Ocram is on mobile too. Thats 2/3 platforms......... any ways, you get a 9/10. The only reason I say that is cuz You made me mad with dat cliffhanger.:rolleyes:
Very funny that you say that... I was in the middle of writing the golem story when you posted that :p

Chapter 10 is out! Lihzahrd stuff, yay! Tell me what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty! Speaking of which... it's November 16 and the Lunar Update isn't here yet... Tedious developing is tedious...

Alrighty! Speaking of which... it's November 16 and the Lunar Update isn't here yet... Tedious developing is tedious...
We will just have to wait and see. It all depends on one thing: content.

If the devs decide they have enough stuff they will scan for bugs for about a week and release it. However, if I know anything about Red and Cenx, they will just keep adding items to their heart's content without any set date. So basically, we may have to wait until like next year, but it will be the coolest update ever.

Yeah, but better wait because the tension better be worth it! (Sorry Red and Cenx if I offended/hurried you) It's better to have the game with an Expert Mode and also the most items we can get. I'm looking forward to Expert Mode especially! I'm using a caster character until 1.3, so luck is with me!
(I hope 1.3 is released on December 25th [Christmas]) That'd be the best/most awesome!

Yes it would! Hyped, but deciding to go to sleep now. Busy day tomorrow, since it's Sunday today.
Creeperz signing off! (BTW, my username is my Minecraft username)
[DOUBLEPOST=1416194960][/DOUBLEPOST]:redmunch::redspin::redspin::red::redmunch::redspin::red::red2::red2::red::red2::red2::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::red::red::redspin::red2::red2: SO BEAUTIFUL MY EYES ARE DYING RIGHT NOW

this is really good, and you should keep going with it. i love the explanation on how the world of terraria was created. it made me say "oooooooh" a few times. you shoukd definetly continue. make a bunch of less important stories to keep us going till 1.3

this is really good, and you should keep going with it. i love the explanation on how the world of terraria was created. it made me say "oooooooh" a few times. you shoukd definetly continue. make a bunch of less important stories to keep us going till 1.3
Hopefully i can think of enough stories to keep writing till 1.3 :p. So far I have ~6 more short stories in mind. I hope that will be enough.

And thanks for the support, btw.

yeah sure, any time. truthfully i dont think people know that its a hard to write these. sure they are short but they can take a while to think it out and make it good.

My story for the slimes(part of my theories yet to be posted):
Cthulu grew jealous of Anubis's hallow and the jungle, but one day he noticed the slimey stuff(Cthulu's sweat-ish) that came off his body moved on its own, he gave them a purpose:destroy Anubis's creations.(before the corruption)
Decades later, in an underground castle found in the corruption, the shadow clan was formed.
In the shadow clan there were ninjas that could bend shadows and turn into ones, naiads, beings of water corrupted by Cthulu, and the dark ones(cloaked men of the unknown). One day, their leader(a ninja) finished his crown, but right after he put it on he noticed some goo squirming towards him, he picked it up, but it literally grew over his body parts. He eventually bonded with it(like a symbiote from Spider-Man), he gained new powers because he could control the slime but one day, he went... crazy with his power; he absorbed other slimes and growing. Eventually he couldn't control it, the slime's mind overcame his and for some odd reason the other slimes followed him like a leader; no longer following Cthulu

Last edited:
My story for the slimes(part of my theories yet to be posted):
Cthulu grew jealous of Anubis's hallow and the jungle, but one day he noticed the slimey stuff(Cthulu's sweat-ish) that came off his body moved on its own, he gave them a purpose:destroy Anubis's creations.(before the corruption)
Decades later, in an underground castle found in the corruption
Fyi the corruption came way before the conflict between the gods ever existed. Also, that sweat thing is a little... odd.

You said something about "theories yet to be posted?" You mean in a different thread? Cuz i don't want any help with this, for example i already have a slime story... But if you posted your own thread that would be interesting. I would definately check it out.

I know the sweat thing is odd but it's kind of hard doing these things, I did mean another thread. I just wanted to share part of my theoretical terrarian mythology to see how people reading it would react because I'm not that ready to share the complete story. I put it here specifically to compare your story to mine. There are a ton of things in my story that is in yours, like Anubis, which I got rid of originally until I read your story, my story kind of is affected by other theories. I know this thread is for your story but I should have been more specific when I posted it.

Back
Top Bottom