Short Story Terrarian Mythology- My Interpretation

Finish the story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm liking the story so far, I haven't finished yet. It was bothering me on how radical the poll options are. It's either you love it or you hate it. I feel like a jerk if I say that I hate it because I don't, but I feel like a spaz saying I love it and that I want it right now because I'm in the middle. I'd be interested to read it, but it's not going to affect me either way.
I could add an option saying "it was pretty good". Never thought to do that

Edit: actually i will leave it like it is. The poll is to determine whether i should continue, with more excitement than just yes or no. If you like the story and are indifferent about continuing, just leave a like on the OP ;)

I just finished the story, I like it a lot. There is an incredible amount of detail in everything except for two things, one being the wall of flesh. Even though it is self explanatory, I don't recall the story mentioning why it's a wall of flesh. Lastly, all other aspects of this story have excruciating detail. Except for the fights! Every fight after the Eye of Cthulhu is summarized as, "after several minutes, he is again victorious." but I think these fighting aspects of the story can be as long as an essay. I believe you have to potential to make these fighting scenes bearable as well considering that I was entertained reading about NPCs!

Last edited:
I just finished the story, I like it a lot. There is an incredible amount of detail in everything except for two things, one being the wall of flesh. Even though it is self explanatory, I don't recall the story mentioning why it's a wall of flesh. Lastly, all other aspects of this story have excruciating detail. Except for the fights! Every fight after the Eye of Cthulhu is summarized as, "after several minutes, he is again victorious." but I think these fighting aspects of the story can be as long as an essay. I believe you have to potential to make these fighting scenes bearable as well considering that I was entertained reading about NPCs!
I have no idea why, but i vividly remember someone else saying those exact words. Word for word. Then i looked back at previous comments and didn't see it. Weird. maybe im psychic

Anyway, I kinda need the vivid detail in order to get the whole point across. The stuff I'm trying to tell needs a long explanation. And with the fights, i explained the plantera, WoF, and golem fights in detail, but not the others as they weren't very important. Thanks for the feedback though

I have no idea why, but i vividly remember someone else saying those exact words. Word for word. Then i looked back at previous comments and didn't see it. Weird. maybe im psychic

Anyway, I kinda need the vivid detail in order to get the whole point across. The stuff I'm trying to tell needs a long explanation. And with the fights, i explained the plantera, WoF, and golem fights in detail, but not the others as they weren't very important. Thanks for the feedback though
nope it was me, I edited my post last night and i didn't think that you would see it so I copied it to my clip board, restored the original comment, and made it into it's own comment. Sorry about the confusion :p.

I finished the mushroom story, but i feel like it wasnt as good as the others... What do you think of it?
I agree, but it was still better than anything I could do. Also, here are a few other ideas:
Origin of the Enchanted Sword
The Story of the Pumpkin Moon
The Story of the Frost Moon

I agree, but it was still better than anything I could do. Also, here are a few other ideas:
Origin of the Enchanted Sword
The Story of the Pumpkin Moon
The Story of the Frost Moon
I already have: frost moon, pumpkin moon, duke fishron. I dont think the enchanted sword thing is major enough to deserve its own story though. Im not doing ocram, cuz console only. ...hopefully i can keep writing these until the 1.3 release... Please cenx and red!

I think I just improved the mushroom story like a ton. Completely different from how it was before. How did I do?

Am I the only one who only read the first chapter and was bothered by the benevolent god's name being Anubis? Anubis being the ancient Egyptian jackal-headed god of death and mummification.
But, actually, well done! Being the god who usheres souls into the afterlife, he could be associated with a new life (the afterlife) and therefore, creation! Clever you! Or did you just slap that name in without thinking?
Other than that, I've read until chapter 3, and it's very interesting!
The name bothered me also.

hey stormconure! do some stories where the chosen one takes n the frost and pumpkin moons! that's what i thought was gonna happen when i heard "the moon was plummeting toward him..."

hey stormconure! do some stories where the chosen one takes n the frost and pumpkin moons! that's what i thought was gonna happen when i heard "the moon was plummeting toward him..."
That was the Lunar Event Reference but since it hasn't been released yet I dont know what to write...

I havent updated this in a long time, but my next plan was the holiday events.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Here's some suggestions:

-Paladins. Why are they in the dungeon trying to kill you? Are they good but trapped under a curse? Paladins are usually defenders of light and justice, why are they like that?

-Terra Blade, like was said above. Seems like it would be something from legend, the blade of the Chosen One destined to defeat Cthulhu or something :p

Back
Top Bottom