Short Story Terrarian Mythology- My Interpretation

Finish the story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know the sweat thing is odd but it's kind of hard doing these things, I did mean another thread. I just wanted to share part of my theoretical terrarian mythology to see how people reading it would react because I'm not that ready to share the complete story. I put it here specifically to compare your story to mine. There are a ton of things in my story that is in yours, like Anubis, which I got rid of originally until I read your story, my story kind of is affected by other theories. I know this thread is for your story but I should have been more specific when I posted it.
Ok, you want to make a new story of how terraria started? Fine by me. Just try to make it like really different from mine, so less reason for arguments and stuff like that. And btw you dont even have to use my gods (i mean, yeah, use cthulhu cuz he is practically already in the game), you can come up with a different name or even different power for Anubis. Try to be original.

Yeah, coincidentally I trashed Anubis, but you are using it, Im coming up with different things, and besides its a theory, so technically originality doesn't matter. I kind of used the name Anubis for other reasons I'm not going in to. I'll be following your story but not copying because I have different beliefs of the origin of terraria, sorry if I rained on your parade there bye.
~Masked man

YES! Another person who understands Cthulhu's impact on Terraria! This is awesome, and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it. It seems completely legit. I like how you used the theory with the Crimson being Cthulhu's remain. I also like how you included all this stuff that is true about Terraria, but you didn't directly talk about it. Does anybody get what I mean by that? But anyway, this really does embody Terraria and tells a great story, one that makes a lot of sense. You have complete like from me. This is really creative!

YES! Another person who understands Cthulhu's impact on Terraria! This is awesome, and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it. It seems completely legit. I like how you used the theory with the Crimson being Cthulhu's remain. I also like how you included all this stuff that is true about Terraria, but you didn't directly talk about it. Does anybody get what I mean by that? But anyway, this really does embody Terraria and tells a great story, one that makes a lot of sense. You have complete like from me. This is really creative!
Well, bringing the story together as a whole was my intent to begin with. Glad you liked it :)

great addition, is the hero going to have to fight the monsters in the less important series?
Part five explains the origins of these things, not the fights. The only reason I included the fights in the main story was because the warrior himself was important to the story. He isn't in part five, because once he defeats the boss nothing much really happens.

These are cool. Perhaps you should do a story about some suggestions on TCF, or your Ocean temple............ just an idea. Keep up the good work!
The TCF thing has already been done by @LuciousTPK. It's called Stories of You. And I will post the ocean temple thing on this thread only if it gets implemeted. Thanks for the idea!

The TCF thing has already been done by @LuciousTPK. It's called Stories of You. And I will post the ocean temple thing on this thread only if it gets implemeted. Thanks for the idea!
I wouldnt say that my thread is there to post stories about what people suggest, but it is more for suggesting people to be in stories :) but i am still greatful you acknowledged that.

I wouldnt say that my thread is there to post stories about what people suggest, but it is more for suggesting people to be in stories :) but i am still greatful you acknowledged that.
Right, i originally thought he meant people stories, not suggestions... That's why i acknowledged yours :p Just now understood thewizard's post, derp.

On topic though, I think suggestion stories would still be similar to yours, because to feature the suggestion I would have to include the thread author in the story, and it just ends up like another Stories of You, so... yeah.

Right, i originally thought he meant people stories, not suggestions... That's why i acknowledged yours :p Just now understood thewizard's post, derp.

On topic though, I think suggestion stories would still be similar to yours, because to feature the suggestion I would have to include the thread author in the story, and it just ends up like another Stories of You, so... yeah.
While its similar i still see a big difference. Besides it doesn't necessarily mean you have to use the authors, just credit him. As far as suggestions go, i only made crappy ones, not wrote about them. I do see what you mean though, that kind of thread would be a lot like mine. It would almost be like mcdonalds. You base what you give on a menu of suggestions a person has while my thread is like subway, they choose specifically :p ;)

While its similar i still see a big difference. Besides it doesn't necessarily mean you have to use the authors, just credit him. As far as suggestions go, i only made crappy ones, not wrote about them. I do see what you mean though, that kind of thread would be a lot like mine. It would almost be like mcdonalds. You base what you give on a menu of suggestions a person has while my thread is like subway, they choose specifically :p ;)
Uh ok, that makes a tiny bit of sense :p

I'm liking the story so far, I haven't finished yet. It was bothering me on how radical the poll options are. It's either you love it or you hate it. I feel like a jerk if I say that I hate it because I don't, but I feel like a spaz saying I love it and that I want it right now because I'm in the middle. I'd be interested to read it, but it's not going to affect me either way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom