New profile posts

Ooghghgg doodles doodles you need to watch knuckles knuckles is out today you love sonic SHUT UP NEW COOL KID CODY EPISODE ‼🗣🗣🔥🔥🔥
Ohio
Creates
Rats
And
Mice
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
May
Isaac
Not
Enter
Colorado
River
After
Finding
Theodore?

On your 10th forum anniversary you should try playing MINECRAFT! 🐞
noobsqoou⛏️
noobsqoou⛏️
. These
. Edibles
. Ruh
. Roh
. Ain’t
. Raggy
shIt
. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
Be careful @Glasia🌳 that kind of talk can get you a warning
N-NANI???
1ED760E8-E404-414E-8D84-0732E930EACD.png

one of my childhood games is getting a sequel :')
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
that, and...
IMG_2515.jpeg

i will also be able to properly mess with Juno: New Origins again, in its next update at least
bois i finally have a proper reason to live
One time I went to the doctor and told them I have difficulty swallowing when eating certain foods or drinking, and their response was basically "Drink slower". That's literally the old joke "Doc, it hurts when I do this." "Then don't do that!"
Would you press the button? #11
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, whether they're a baby, a serial killer, or 110 years old, has 100% access to terraria. New versions, old versions, all for free, and Re-Logic doesn't lose money from this!
But you can NEVER play terraria again! You can watch people play it, but you cannot play it yourself.
Yello_X
Yello_X
I guide others to a treasure I cannot possess, yes.
Orchamut
Orchamut
I probably wouldn't. Terraria is relatively cheap and can be found on many different platforms, and I would assume a lot of those people wouldn't be interested, so I don't think it'd be worth sacrificing the option to play it just for something that wouldn't really matter in most cases.
Glasia🌳
Back
Top Bottom