New profile posts

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm soon going to leave for a camping trip that's likely going to be somewhere between rough and awful. ☹️ I'll be back on Sunday.

As for the daily meme on Saturday, anyone can post it as long as they do it first!
Bro... ¿Tienes Minecraft? Porque si es así... ¿Quieres jugar conmigo?
Yikiyaqa
Yikiyaqa
Es que estoy aburrido y no sé que hacer XD
Ohio
Creates
Rats
And
Mice
N-NANI???
1ED760E8-E404-414E-8D84-0732E930EACD.png

one of my childhood games is getting a sequel :')
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
that, and...
IMG_2515.jpeg

i will also be able to properly mess with Juno: New Origins again, in its next update at least
bois i finally have a proper reason to live
One time I went to the doctor and told them I have difficulty swallowing when eating certain foods or drinking, and their response was basically "Drink slower". That's literally the old joke "Doc, it hurts when I do this." "Then don't do that!"
Would you press the button? #11
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, whether they're a baby, a serial killer, or 110 years old, has 100% access to terraria. New versions, old versions, all for free, and Re-Logic doesn't lose money from this!
But you can NEVER play terraria again! You can watch people play it, but you cannot play it yourself.
Yello_X
Yello_X
I guide others to a treasure I cannot possess, yes.
Orchamut
Orchamut
I probably wouldn't. Terraria is relatively cheap and can be found on many different platforms, and I would assume a lot of those people wouldn't be interested, so I don't think it'd be worth sacrificing the option to play it just for something that wouldn't really matter in most cases.
Glasia🌳
Back
Top Bottom