Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hi!
I'm new.
I would like to say a few things for this:
This a very great modification!
The thing is.. I have to be a little Simon Cowell for this, the English is terrible, grammar and stuff.
I can barely understand what some things say because of the bad translation.
The translations seem to make the NPCs have no personality.. The Angler, caring about the environment? Eeh..
I would like to volunteer for correcting texts and such.. I have a feeling I'd improve alot. I like drawing, so I'd also maybe add some textures for new items or something.

Also, the NPPlayers are really :red:ed, like, literally. They sometimes walk back and fourth, run headfirst into monsters killing themselves, can't find themselves around a door, and needs overall fixing.. I don't play online, I don't have access to it. Playing with NPPlayers really makes it fun.
The thing is, when I have access to an NPPlayer's inventory, I shift-click mine or their items, it brings those items to my piggy-bank instead. Maybe that can be fixed..

I'll maybe make a post about it..
I really wanna make textures, hehe.

Hi!
I'm new.
I would like to say a few things for this:
This a very great modification!
The thing is.. I have to be a little Simon Cowell for this, the English is terrible, grammar and stuff.
I can barely understand what some things say because of the bad translation.
The translations seem to make the NPCs have no personality.. The Angler, caring about the environment? Eeh..
I would like to volunteer for correcting texts and such.. I have a feeling I'd improve alot. I like drawing, so I'd also maybe add some textures for new items or something.

Also, the NPPlayers are really :red:ed, like, literally. They sometimes walk back and fourth, run headfirst into monsters killing themselves, can't find themselves around a door, and needs overall fixing.. I don't play online, I don't have access to it. Playing with NPPlayers really makes it fun.
The thing is, when I have access to an NPPlayer's inventory, I shift-click mine or their items, it brings those items to my piggy-bank instead. Maybe that can be fixed..

I'll maybe make a post about it..
I really wanna make textures, hehe.
Who is Simon Cowell?
Also, the Angler quests were supposed to be like "Hook all the junk off the lake so I can catch more fishes", but due to my bad skills
of improvised plot making, the Angler ended up as a Green Peace member.

And about the npplayers, making them be more usefull than a safe is something I must do, but due to fearing making the game more
unstable by implementing complicated logic on them, sometimes ends up happening... Dumbness in their AI.

Could I maybe correct some of the quotes and such? Is there a way I can do that?
I'd ENJOY doing that. I love being a help. I'll also make sprites.
[doublepost=1466976421,1466976351][/doublepost]I'd like to improve some things.
About the NPPlayers, improving them won't be that bad. It will be like multiplayer. I doubt it'll break the game, but Maybe you can make it so that enemy HP increases, like actual multiplayer, for every player there is.

Could I maybe correct some of the quotes and such? Is there a way I can do that?
I'd ENJOY doing that. I love being a help. I'll also make sprites.
[doublepost=1466976421,1466976351][/doublepost]I'd like to improve some things.
About the NPPlayers, improving them won't be that bad. It will be like multiplayer. I doubt it'll break the game, but Maybe you can make it so that enemy HP increases, like actual multiplayer, for every player there is.
Actually, would be nice if you do sprites and stuff but... The problem would be to I find time to add them in-game,
also, I cannot work on the mod currently because my pc is kind of broken currently, also, I'm waiting for a stable Terraria version to
begin working on N Terraria Season 7.

Nakano, I love Nterraria and your work is AWESOME. But i really never got to play it much because its not updated to 1.3.1 yet. I really hope it gets updated soon, i reallly want to try this amazing mod out. please reply soon.

Nakano, I love Nterraria and your work is AWESOME. But i really never got to play it much because its not updated to 1.3.1 yet. I really hope it gets updated soon, i reallly want to try this amazing mod out. please reply soon.
Some players reported not many issues with the mod when they tried playing it on 1.3 version, beside I guess you can downgrade your Terraria with Game Launcher.

I downloaded the zip file, what do i do now? Put it in the Terraria folder? Your help is greatly appreciated please explain.

You should download the installer and then basically it will ask you where your terraria folder is, and you give it the location of that. You should be able to run it afterwords.

You should download the installer and then basically it will ask you where your terraria folder is, and you give it the location of that. You should be able to run it afterwords.
It doesn't ask me anything, when i try to open it it says: The contents of the file "Game Launcher Installer.exe" can not be extracted with this program. Please help, thanks.

I'm having a lot of fun with this mod, but the unfortunate thing I've found is that all mobs 1-2 shot me. I'm not sure how to help or treat that, because even cave or crimson mobs will one-shot me despite me having meteor armor. Even with setting Pierce and Immunity to mattering or not mattering, they still do insane amounts of damage. Crimson mobs will do close to 450 damage which can easily take me down in one hit, even with using the Water Shield spell that a Mage has.
I'm not entirely sure how to get past this, as I've even invested into vitality to try and overcome this but I've had no luck even with my Vitality at 22.
If it helps, I'm also playing on Expert, which may be spiking mob damage to incredible levels. If not, then I'm not too sure what to do. ; ~;
[doublepost=1467225567,1467225445][/doublepost]
It doesn't ask me anything, when i try to open it it says: The contents of the file "Game Launcher Installer.exe" can not be extracted with this program. Please help, thanks.
When I tried to do that, it said the same thing. What I ended up doing was directly clicking on NTerraria.exe, because the download for NT6 comes with one. That ended up still working, so you could try that if the game launcher is being fussy.

I'm having a lot of fun with this mod, but the unfortunate thing I've found is that all mobs 1-2 shot me. I'm not sure how to help or treat that, because even cave or crimson mobs will one-shot me despite me having meteor armor. Even with setting Pierce and Immunity to mattering or not mattering, they still do insane amounts of damage. Crimson mobs will do close to 450 damage which can easily take me down in one hit, even with using the Water Shield spell that a Mage has.
I'm not entirely sure how to get past this, as I've even invested into vitality to try and overcome this but I've had no luck even with my Vitality at 22.
If it helps, I'm also playing on Expert, which may be spiking mob damage to incredible levels. If not, then I'm not too sure what to do. ; ~;
Hey im sorry about your problem, can you help me with something?
[doublepost=1467225643,1467225579][/doublepost]ok ill try it
[doublepost=1467225903][/doublepost]
When I tried to do that, it said the same thing. What I ended up doing was directly clicking on NTerraria.exe, because the download for NT6 comes with one. That ended up still working, so you could try that if the game launcher is being fussy.
I downloaded " N Terraria 6.zip" i went to N Terraria 6.exe it said: There was a problem while reading the contents of the file "N Terraria 6.exe" Data is corrupted. PLEASE HELP ME

I downloaded " N Terraria 6.zip" i went to N Terraria 6.exe it said: There was a problem while reading the contents of the file "N Terraria 6.exe" Data is corrupted. PLEASE HELP ME

Yeah, I have no idea what to say about this. It seems like the zip file was corrupted. Try redownloading and reinstalling.

ok ill try
[doublepost=1467238766,1467238233][/doublepost]
Yeah, I have no idea what to say about this. It seems like the zip file was corrupted. Try redownloading and reinstalling.
It said the same thing, do you think it has anything to do with the fact that i'm using a mac?

Back
Top Bottom