Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

You should make your mod open source, I could help you get it working on 1.3.1.1 or with tModLoader while your computer is out of commission.

You should make your mod open source, I could help you get it working on 1.3.1.1 or with tModLoader while your computer is out of commission.
Bad idea, would break the forum rules, and I does not want to know what happens if I do so.
Beside, come to think, maybe partially the mod could have a open source part... But I would need to think how to make it not work on multiplayer, and avoid abuse of it.

I found a small bug in season 6. It appears that if you, like I did, click the "move to cloud" option when selecting a character, your quests are reset back to the beginning of the game. This required me to go all the way back through the main quest, something I had already done. Just thought I'd share it here.

I found a small bug in season 6. It appears that if you, like I did, click the "move to cloud" option when selecting a character, your quests are reset back to the beginning of the game. This required me to go all the way back through the main quest, something I had already done. Just thought I'd share it here.
Since the quest progress information is not attached to the player save, the game will not sync the quest progress.
So yeah... Known issue.

I still wanna do sprites...
Anyway, I have a problem
Not sure if this is intended, but when I use the Golden Bug Net, and catch certain animals, they are ALWAYS golden.
I sometimes acquire random amounts of 12-15 platinum.
When I place platinum, the amount does not drop, allowing easy duplication of platinum..
I don't know how much platinum I'm supposed to have. I should have around 97 but instead I have like 127 or so..
[doublepost=1468466547,1468466490][/doublepost]also, when i sometimes switch to a NPPlayer, it says something about skills not working in action mode, but it spams the message on the whole screen for some reason..

I still wanna do sprites...
Anyway, I have a problem
Not sure if this is intended, but when I use the Golden Bug Net, and catch certain animals, they are ALWAYS golden.
I sometimes acquire random amounts of 12-15 platinum.
When I place platinum, the amount does not drop, allowing easy duplication of platinum..
I don't know how much platinum I'm supposed to have. I should have around 97 but instead I have like 127 or so..
[doublepost=1468466547,1468466490][/doublepost]also, when i sometimes switch to a NPPlayer, it says something about skills not working in action mode, but it spams the message on the whole screen for some reason..
Well...
The Golden Bug Net were changed to ALWAYS catch golden critters, beside I believe I should lower it's acquisition rate to make it rare.
When you sometimes acquire random amounts of high stacks of items is because you had a lucky drop, that may also happen to items you looted from monsters, the rate rises with Luck.
The platinum dropping is a bug I believe, and having more than 100 platinum coins in a stack is normal, since platinum coins does not have a higher value coin.

And the bug of swapping control to a npplayer causing message spam is new I'd say.

The Golden Bug Net were changed to ALWAYS catch golden critters, beside I believe I should lower it's acquisition rate to make it rare.
If Golden Bug Net always gives golden critters, then it's easily exploitable:
Use Flower Boots and flail to farm grass, while second player catches tons of golden worms and golden grasshoppers, then you just sell them all to get tons of money.

One question Nakano, Is there any way to increase the number of NPPlayers for a Base that i made, it has about 10 entrances, so my 4 guys can't defend it during night time or events.:indifferent:

Hey, how much do the points in Strength, Agility etc. improve the character? Vitality doesn't seem to increase the player's health at all.

If Golden Bug Net always gives golden critters, then it's easily exploitable:
Use Flower Boots and flail to farm grass, while second player catches tons of golden worms and golden grasshoppers, then you just sell them all to get tons of money.
Aswell as using a normal bug net and doing the same is also exploitable, but slower.
Also, what is coins usefull for in Terraria? Only for reforging.
One question Nakano, Is there any way to increase the number of NPPlayers for a Base that i made, it has about 10 entrances, so my 4 guys can't defend it during night time or events.:indifferent:
Not right now, I were thinking of a way of making so npplayers could also populate the world like npcs, but had no success at all.
Hey, how much do the points in Strength, Agility etc. improve the character? Vitality doesn't seem to increase the player's health at all.
Pay attention if you are not in the wrong game mode.
Action Mode does not have mod status system.

Pay attention if you are not in the wrong game mode.
Action Mode does not have mod status system.
Thank you, I'll check my game mode. I love this mod already. The Raccoon Boxes are a nice way of speeding the early game a bit.
Is there a way to hide the inventory of other characters you brought as followers? The inventory is on the way of the trash button and also hides the quick stack button.

Is there a reason why the Guide turns randomly into a werewolf? I assume it's not intentional as he transforms into a pair of floating hands when using his bow..?

Yeah, the mod has a few bugs at the moment but it's still awesome.

I think the zombies drop gravestones a lottle too often. If you need to make it possible to obtain gravestones without dying how about making the zombies drop them as items or only during blood moon? My world is filled with gravestones

Nakano, Is there any chance that if you get the NPPlayer spawning working that you implement it in the next update (N terraria 7 or 8)

I hope you get your PC working again
Can't wait till you start working on this again :happy::happy:
[doublepost=1468674460,1468674272][/doublepost]and by the way.....
I got Terraria 1.3.1.1(or whatever) and i Extracted N terraria 6
but when i load the game it says:" 1.3.0.8"

I installed this mod and started playing around with it, but when I spent my character points it seemed like nothing was changing. So I checked out the N Terraria settings and noticed that it was set to "action" mode, and I can't change it to any of the RPG mode choices by clicking on it. The rest of the N Terraria settings cycle through the options when I click on them.

EDIT: I just searched this forum and found out that the RPG mode can only be changed from the opening main menu options, not the in-game settings menu. Leaving this in case anyone else has the same issue, lol.

Last edited:
I installed this mod and started playing around with it, but when I spent my character points it seemed like nothing was changing. So I checked out the N Terraria settings and noticed that it was set to "action" mode, and I can't change it to any of the RPG mode choices by clicking on it. The rest of the N Terraria settings cycle through the options when I click on them.

EDIT: I just searched this forum and found out that the RPG mode can only be changed from the opening main menu options, not the in-game settings menu. Leaving this in case anyone else has the same issue, lol.
I had the same problem. I already played the game a few hours and lost the 25 levels. I hope the quest system didn't break from changing game modes.

Thank you, I'll check my game mode. I love this mod already. The Raccoon Boxes are a nice way of speeding the early game a bit.
Is there a way to hide the inventory of other characters you brought as followers? The inventory is on the way of the trash button and also hides the quick stack button.

Is there a reason why the Guide turns randomly into a werewolf? I assume it's not intentional as he transforms into a pair of floating hands when using his bow..?

Yeah, the mod has a few bugs at the moment but it's still awesome.
To hide npplayer inventory you just need to click in it's name again, and about the Guide turning into a werewolf at night? Secret.
But the floating hand when using a bow is a bug caused due to the new version of the game, which I never really debugged, beside would certainly need a new sprite for the werewolf.
I think the zombies drop gravestones a lottle too often. If you need to make it possible to obtain gravestones without dying how about making the zombies drop them as items or only during blood moon? My world is filled with gravestones
It's because those gravestones had other purpose, they were meant to make something terrible happen. But due to bugs had to disable.
Nakano, Is there any chance that if you get the NPPlayer spawning working that you implement it in the next update (N terraria 7 or 8)

I hope you get your PC working again
Can't wait till you start working on this again :happy::happy:
[doublepost=1468674460,1468674272][/doublepost]and by the way.....
I got Terraria 1.3.1.1(or whatever) and i Extracted N terraria 6
but when i load the game it says:" 1.3.0.8"
I surelly hope so, I will need to do some AI work aswell, beside I also am making plans of making so hardmode worlds be friendly for new characters, but without breaking progression.

And the version you see in the mod is the version of Terraria which the mod were made.

Back
Top Bottom