Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. One last hurrah. However their only obligation at this point is the bugfixes as I've been told. anything else would be up to 505/PW

How can you put the vita in the same group as 12 year old systems? It might not be the most powerful thing around but its only like 4 years old. I know its still more powerful than some older phones, so are the only phones that are gonna run it the newest top of the line phones? Nope.

Gotta say i love how you named your new team Pipeworks as your sure giving people the pipe.

I just dont buy that the games is that huge of a powerhouse that 360 and ps3s couldnt run it.

Lets get rich off past gen and give em the Pipeworks!

Last edited:
i almost forgot

do you have terraria pc
on steam?

cuz i want someone to go to my world XD
[doublepost=1469620834,1469620775][/doublepost]
I just used turtle armor and vampire knives :3
nice XD
[doublepost=1469620930][/doublepost]
How can you put the vita in the same group as 12 year old systems? It might not be the most powerful thing around but its only like 4 years old. I know its still more powerful that some older phones, so are the only phones that are gonna run it the newest top of the line phones? Nope.

Gotta say i love how you named your new team Pipeworks as your sure giving people the pipe.

I just dont buy that the games is that huge of a powerhouse that 360 and ps3s couldnt run it.

Lets get rich off past gen and give em the Pipeworks!

true
ps vita is weaker but is not 12 years old
[doublepost=1469621068][/doublepost]but about the new 3ds

who is better and stronger
the new 3ds or the ps vita

i realy dont know

Well, if you want to release the update only for the current gen consoles at least be honest about the old gen. Is not a specs problem, just admit it to don't get more useless hate. Will be bad for your business, trust me.

Is not a specs problem, just admit it to don't get more useless hate.
Except that it IS a specs problem. Not enough RAM on those devices, the same issue that has arisen in mobile and PC.

Please don't accuse us of lying or misleading you just because you don't like the news you've heard.
Wait... this isn't going to reset our characters, right? They'll still be in the game?
No, your characters and worlds should remain intact, that is a top priority in this process.

i dont know...
maybe or maybe not
ok, I just don't want to lose all my progress, thanks!
[doublepost=1469621596,1469621521][/doublepost]
Except that it IS a specs problem. Not enough RAM on those devices, the same issue that has arisen in mobile and PC.

Please don't accuse us of lying or misleading you just because you don't like the news you've heard.

No, your characters and world should remain intact, that is a top priority in this process.

Ok, good. I won't have to worry that my character is going to be deleted. Thanks

No, your characters and world should remain intact, that is a top priority in this process.

NICE XD

about the update for mobile version
i am a bit confused becouse of my bad enlish
will the 1.3 update realy comes to mobile

so yes I AM RRREEEAAALLLYYYY HHHAAAPPPYYY XD

So how is it working on them then? Cant be the same. They are getting it. My buddys old as dirt laptop plays it fine.

What is it with the ram thats the problem? If the game already runs then adding content wouldnt make it not run would it? It would just make the little 100-300mb file bigger wouldnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom