tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

Do you like it?

• Yes, can't wait for the release!

Votes: 131 72.0%
  • I will download it when it will be released

Votes: 37 20.3%
  • Nah, needs very much work.

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • No, give up.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bosses presented in the thread are representing four classes, all of them are fightable post - moonlord. There is also a boss from pre hardmode, with a much stronger hardmode version, the paladin shark, boss of Atlantis which progresses through the game.

The bosses presented in the thread are representing four classes, all of them are fightable post - moonlord. There is also a boss from pre hardmode, with a much stronger hardmode version, the paladin shark, boss of Atlantis which progresses through the game.
Realy new boss!! Ohh S..t!!
[doublepost=1469953373,1469953288][/doublepost]I can't wait for realise!!!:)

Yeah, also Atlantis will be a biome with lots of content. It will look like a fallen city, will generate under one of oceans. I hope I will finish at least it's generation to show it here :D

Yeah, also Atlantis will be a biome with lots of content. It will look like a fallen city, will generate under one of oceans. I hope I will finish at least it's generation to show it here :D
Ohh..My..God This mod freaking amazing!!! Also bosses textures freaking cool!!:cool::cool:

I voted for "I will download it when it will be released", because I can wait. Patience is the key. Also, even though I'm already helping with this, I am hyped. This looks really cool.

Here is a new spoiler, again with a great help from @Zocklukas! (The armor is from Zyndinum mod, check it out if you didn't yet :D) Well, here it is
lC8Chhn.gif

Electrolyte Knives!

It took some time, 1-2 hours. Now realised I could have done it cleaner
[doublepost=1469999474,1469999336][/doublepost]I don't know what to spoil next xD. Probably I will finish post-moonlord armor Set Bonuses, expect them in a week or sooner :D

It took some time, 1-2 hours. Now realised I could have done it cleaner
wow i actually thought it took more huh that just says that your better than i thought and my thought was in the coulds and now its in space (ps this is just a loong way to say your coding is better than i thought)
[doublepost=1469999524,1469999507][/doublepost]
I don't know what to spoil next xD. Probably I will finish post-moonlord armor Set Bonuses, expect them in a week or sooner :D
:O

just wondering quickly, will the smiling slimes and that cat enemy looking thing be updated? since they dont use the normal 2x2 pixel size that terraria uses, they feel a bit out of place with the great work everywhere else in the mod.

just wondering quickly, will the smiling slimes and that cat enemy looking thing be updated? since they dont use the normal 2x2 pixel size that terraria uses, they feel a bit out of place with the great work everywhere else in the mod.
I am not sure if they will be in release. It's nearly impossible to fit them anywhere in the game, and balance them. Probably I will make a mod with fun stuff, open for tModReading for anyone willing to use their code
EchoNex you do you remember yesterday you talk about Atlantic and Paladin shark new boss?
Yeah, what about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom