tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I swear... What if the only way to summon the overseer was a summoning thing like the celestial cigil but you have to find the material in a blood moon. After WOF dies blood moons have a 1 in 20 chance. Make a blood moon summoner? Please?
[doublepost=1473557760,1473557680][/doublepost]I think ALL events and bosses should be able to be spawned manually not naturally...

I swear... What if the only way to summon the overseer was a summoning thing like the celestial cigil but you have to find the material in a blood moon. After WOF dies blood moons have a 1 in 20 chance. Make a blood moon summoner? Please?
I've got you covered! We're gonna have a blood moon summoner :D

Yes! It sounded like the ancient flyer only spawns naturally though... Granite key and Marble key for the Granite and Marble mimics too?

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood... I think everything should have an expert mode counterpart that's at least 2wice as hard like Infernon for example, 2 instead of one.
[doublepost=1473558431,1473558297][/doublepost]Along with an expert item...

I'm so hyped for this you have no idea.
g6EdrES.gif

What is "the" most powerful weapon in this mod? Like how the last prism is the strongest for unmodded. Just pure, raw, damage.

Back
Top Bottom