tModLoader Cheat Sheet

1. this question has been answer in this thread i think try to find it on previous page | shortcut answer: when u select paint tool on cheat sheet make sure u click on Toggle Transparent Selection to OFF and then try it again to solve ur problem
3. well for me im just use eye dropper on the background without wall on the back of it and paint it to object that we want to delete it this the simple way i think to delete function for delete
2. sorry i had no clue fot that
CMIIW

Could have sworn I replied to this earlier. Anyways, thanks for the advice. I had tried toggling Transparent Selection before posting here, but must have double-clicked by mistake because I didn't see any difference.

Would it be doable to implement sorting by stat effect in the recipe browser? For example, displaying all items that increase magic damage? It would definitely help keep track of all of your options when running a lot of mods.

Two new options I'd love to see (that I haven't seen discussed already):

1. An option to enable/disable Halloween and Christmas at any time

2. An option to remove the tab at the bottom of the screen (for us easily-distracted folk), allowing access to the menu only with a hotkey

1. An option to enable/disable Halloween and Christmas at any time

The Thorium Mod adds some items that do this (unlimited use). Due to the way holidays are coded though, halloween and christmas end once a new in-game day starts, or if you save and reload the world. My guess is that tmodloader only allows them to be started, but doesn't prevent them from being stopped.

@jopojelly With the NPC browser, would it be possible to extend it to also list the items dropped by a MOB, as well as the drop rate?
Well....not really. The way it is coded, there is no way to reliably do that.

Would it be doable to implement sorting by stat effect in the recipe browser? For example, displaying all items that increase magic damage? It would definitely help keep track of all of your options when running a lot of mods.
Not really....it's technically possible, but it would be very hacky and it would probably break things.

@jopojelly I've found a bug with the NPC Disabler function. When Lava Slimes (or Honey Slimes from Legend of Terraria 3) get auto-killed by cheat sheet due to being disabled, they still drop liquid lava/honey if the world is on expert mode.

@jopojelly I've found a bug with the NPC Disabler function. When Lava Slimes (or Honey Slimes from Legend of Terraria 3) get auto-killed by cheat sheet due to being disabled, they still drop liquid lava/honey if the world is on expert mode.
Well that wouldn't really be a 'bug', since they're killed. We should instead just set the spawnrate of them to 0 :p

Well that wouldn't really be a 'bug', since they're killed. We should instead just set the spawnrate of them to 0 :p

Maybe it's done this way because tmodloader doesn't allow spawnrates for specific mobs to be modified? Or maybe because it does it this way because it wouldn't be able to disable non-vanilla mobs without explicitly checking for them?

I do have one idea though. At the edges of the map, the world continues a short distance beyond where the player can see or explore. Perhaps the mob disabling feature could be reimplemented by first silently teleporting a mob to beyond this player-visible area of the world (preferably on the side of the world opposite to where the player is), then kill it if it doesn't despawn naturally.

Hi would you be able to add something like continuous vacuum that suck the items like vanilla just from longer distance or do it so you can set a timer on the current vacuum, so it sucks every x seconds.
Would help a lot! :D
PS: Awesome mod mate ^^

Back
Top Bottom