tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I get an error. Getting a link to an image doesn't work.

EDIT: It appears the error has a link to the extra accessory slots, unable to disable the feature, though.

ANOTHER EDIT: Okay, never mind. It just randomly decided to work.

Last edited:
I've neglected adding this feature for some time. Drag an item to the slot to see all recipes with the item either as an ingredient or as a result. Double click a recipe to see recipes involving the item created by that recipe.

Updated Cheat Sheet to 0.2.5.6 and Recipe Browser to 0.1.1

A quick suggestion on quality of life, not having this feature bothered me since day one of using the mod (I still love it, obviously): You cannot Mouse Button 2 to revert back to the last page of items/enemies. What I mean is you can click the stone M on the browser and it will take you backwards alphabetically through modded items/enemies/recipes, but I haven't found a way so I can also go alphabetically through them for when I accidentally scroll past the mod's page. This has happened to me countless times (because I'm too impatient to go one by one through mods, and I don't know my alphabet backwards)

Thank you for creating this wonderful mod!

A quick suggestion on quality of life, not having this feature bothered me since day one of using the mod (I still love it, obviously): You cannot Mouse Button 2 to revert back to the last page of items/enemies. What I mean is you can click the stone M on the browser and it will take you backwards alphabetically through modded items/enemies/recipes, but I haven't found a way so I can also go alphabetically through them for when I accidentally scroll past the mod's page. This has happened to me countless times (because I'm too impatient to go one by one through mods, and I don't know my alphabet backwards)

Thank you for creating this wonderful mod!
Good idea, I'll do that soon.

how do i install mod xD
Install tmodloader, then just download and enable this from the ingame browser.

This may have already been requested, but is there a way to remember the window position? So I do not have to drag it each time?

Is the Recipe Browser mod just the one from Cheat Sheet, but standalone?
when i kill mob a message appear
Cattura.PNG

Suggestion: How about an item/weapon use-time setter as well as autoreuse? I've always wanted to have that, since TerrariaPatcher first made use of it (TerrariaPatcher only seems to work with vanilla Terraria, therefore why I'm suggesting this). I mean, jeez, imagine using the Sniper Rifle with that thing on.

Also, bug. The "Cheat Sheet bar toggle button" doesn't work whenever I press it, and no matter if I change it.

I'm seeing two bugs and one shortcoming with the mod:
  1. The paint tool is not copying background walls
  2. When you disable certain mobs from spawning, it is not persisted across games so you need to manually re-select the mobs you don't want to spawn.
  3. The paint tool needs a delete function, or at the very least some form of undo.

I'm seeing two bugs and one shortcoming with the mod:
  1. The paint tool is not copying background walls
  2. When you disable certain mobs from spawning, it is not persisted across games so you need to manually re-select the mobs you don't want to spawn.
  3. The paint tool needs a delete function, or at the very least some form of undo.

1. this question has been answer in this thread i think try to find it on previous page | shortcut answer: when u select paint tool on cheat sheet make sure u click on Toggle Transparent Selection to OFF and then try it again to solve ur problem
3. well for me im just use eye dropper on the background without wall on the back of it and paint it to object that we want to delete it this the simple way i think to delete function for delete
2. sorry i had no clue fot that
CMIIW

Back
Top Bottom