Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hi guys,

i want to mod my game with tmodloader but i have a question : can i download him now ? Because i use 1.3.4.
I can use tmodloader but without the new update of terraria ?

Hi guys,

i want to mod my game with tmodloader but i have a question : can i download him now ? Because i use 1.3.4.

You should be able to use tModLoader regardless of the version of Terraria since it is considered a standalone mod, meaning it doesn't need to use any resources from the base game itself, since it is prebuilt with the version of the base game it was built with.

Hi guys,

] in fact no you will have to wait until the release unless you have the tmodloader 1.3.3 and not the base game so yes and no , so you can download tmodloader 1.3.3 but cant have old ones army k?

Little problem
Everytime I wanna play tmodloader I have to turn off wifi and then wait until terraria loads up because steam always updates games
How do I fix this? How do I keep the 1.3.3.3 version and not make steam update the game?

Yeah, i don't care if i have the old one army right now ^^

But, if i start a new game with mods on 1.3.3, when tmodloader will have a update, will i must create a new world to have the old one army ?

Thanks for answer :)

Yeah, i don't care if i have the old one army right now ^^

But, if i start a new game with mods on 1.3.3, when tmodloader will have a update, will i must create a new world to have the old one army ?

Thanks for answer :)
Nope. A new npc should spawn after killing the Eow/Boc that allows you to start that particular event.

Little problem
Everytime I wanna play tmodloader I have to turn off wifi and then wait until terraria loads up because steam always updates games
How do I fix this? How do I keep the 1.3.3.3 version and not make steam update the game?

Did you set update to "only update this game when I launch it" at steam-->terraria-->properties-->updates-->automatic updates? if so try selecting "always keep this game up to date", hope it helps.

Can someone help me? I manually installed it, and I want my characters in it, yet when I go to MyGames/Terraria/tModLoader there isn't a "player" or a "worlds" file. I tried creating them manually, and when I load it up, my singleplayer crashed once, so I tried it again, and it didn't crash that time but when I press the little > thing on my characters, they go invisible and I can't click them. I have skype and steam if you can help!

I'm waiting for 1.3.4 and its been like a week now and I cant w8 any longer to play on my modded character! How do you revert back to 1.3.3.3 and then later go back to 1.4.2 when tmodloader updates?

Can someone help me? I manually installed it, and I want my characters in it, yet when I go to MyGames/Terraria/tModLoader there isn't a "player" or a "worlds" file. I tried creating them manually, and when I load it up, my singleplayer crashed once, so I tried it again, and it didn't crash that time but when I press the little > thing on my characters, they go invisible and I can't click them. I have skype and steam if you can help!
Well TModloader isn't updated for the current version of terraria... so....

I'm waiting for 1.3.4 and its been like a week now and I cant w8 any longer to play on my modded character! How do you revert back to 1.3.3.3 and then later go back to 1.4.2 when tmodloader updates?
I know that. But there are no player/world files, and when I manually make them, when I click "play" on them, it just makes them invisible and un-clickable.

Just reinstall the latest tModloader and it should work. You won't have the 1.3.4 item, but you'll have the mods.

Back
Top Bottom