Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

I think we're fine. Only one Antivirus (NANO) detected a trojan, so it's most certainly a false positive.

Thanks for the uploading. Definitely going to try this baby out. Not for any particular reason, really.
Avira don't see it was a malware, so it don't, most of the antiviruses see normal files as malwares, most because is not the file but the site that have a malware so now it can't be detected more as what it not.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440368540,1440368462][/DOUBLEPOST]
And version 1.3.1 only extracts the "overworld night" theme. god damit
heres the crash log:
2014-11-11 15:23:05 [ERROR] (XactExtractor.java:256) - An unexpected error occured when extracting Wave Bank
java.nio.BufferOverflowException
at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.put(Unknown Source)
at java.nio.ByteBuffer.put(Unknown Source)
at com.github.antag99.textract.extract.XactExtractor.extract(XactExtractor.java:236)
at com.github.antag99.textract.Extractor.extract(Extractor.java:59)
at com.github.antag99.textract.ExtractorGUI.run(ExtractorGUI.java:145)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
thats why i dont like java.
oh actually, that happens with every version. You program doesnt suport custom wavebanks. FIX THIS PLEASE!
actualy you pc don't have more space.

Avira don't see it was a malware, so it don't, most of the antiviruses see normal files as malwares, most because is not the file but the site that have a malware so now it can't be detected more as what it not.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440368540,1440368462][/DOUBLEPOST]
actualy you pc don't have more space.

I believe some changes in a later version prevented it from being detected as malware. Antiviruses are typically paranoid, as they can't intelligently determine whether a program is malware or not.

That error was not caused by memory restrictions, but rather by a hardcoded buffer size which was fixed in the next version.

Thank you so much for this, the others I've seen don't have an easy way to do everything at once or don't have a GUI at all. I LOVE IT. I'm making a video about it to show off some things that are hidden in game, such as the zombie_12 sound which is the secret duck "quack".
Sun2.png

Please make it unpack shader files, even though I know it's not possible, please :)
(this is my post that is praying to the gpu shader gods)

Holy poop balls

I've been looking for a way to successfully rip wavebanks to recover the raw files I had lost for a score of musicpacks I made for 1.2, so that I would not have to tediously redo edits for hundreds of tracks.

MY GRATITUDE HAS NO BOUNDARY

Last edited:
10/10 for Simply Working. (Compared to all others.)

This is a Great Xnb->Png File converter, one which also works on other Platforms like Linux.
So Thanks.
:happy:

Back
Top Bottom