tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

@imkSushi Didn't your mod previously have the Angler accessories as recipes? I don't see them...

EDIT: Disregard, I believe those items were from the Quality of Life mod.. :(

Last edited:
Just a note to everyone - I know tml 0.9.0.3 has been released, and my mod should be compatible with the latest version of tml.

imkSushi's Mod 3.0.1 has been released!
Get it now!

Now Tungsten Bullets actually work. Thanks @Kampiacsel for notifying me of this.
Also, my mod was compiled on the latest version of tml (0.9.0.3), for anyone who wanted to know.

So, how long has it been since I've posted here?

Oh boy, it's been a long time. Imksushi, you're made a great mod. Cheers to you. Even Baum has appreciated your mod.

I'd say more, but I have this thing where I'd like to say a lot but I just don't know what to say. Summed up, u did gud.
Hope your mod continues to get more support in the future.

By the way, is there anything that doesn't have a recipe? I could probably help a tiny bit with that.

So, how long has it been since I've posted here?

Oh boy, it's been a long time. Imksushi, you're made a great mod. Cheers to you. Even Baum has appreciated your mod.

I'd say more, but I have this thing where I'd like to say a lot but I just don't know what to say. Summed up, u did gud.
Hope your mod continues to get more support in the future.

By the way, is there anything that doesn't have a recipe? I could probably help a tiny bit with that.
Welcome back. When I write my recipes, I put the into a special excel spreadsheet that automatically converts the recipes into code that can be used in Terraria. (Also, if anyone wants it, I'm not willing to distribute my utilities atm)

Welcome back. When I write my recipes, I put the into a special excel spreadsheet that automatically converts the recipes into code that can be used in Terraria. (Also, if anyone wants it, I'm not willing to distribute my utilities atm)

Clever! I wonder if it's easier that way or with a text file? Surely the code for a text file is much easier to write. But then you lose the ability to actually use the spreadsheet.. decisions, decisions!

Back
Top Bottom