tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Coming to a place near you this Summer:
1655462163503.png

imkSushi's Mod 5.0.0
With many many recipes, and more being added in each version, my mod is making a return! I'm porting it to tModLoader 1.4!

Release Date: Some time before the end of June

Last edited:
Right, the likely final count of stuff in imkSushi's Mod v5.0.0 is:

4 Tiles

49 Items

1039 Recipes (no, not a typo)

Coming this Thursday 30th June!

(releasing to the unstable version of tModLoader, which will become the stable version the next day)

imkSushi's Mod v5.0.0 is released!
Currently available on the [1.4-preview] branch, but will be available on [1.4-stable] when the current preview becomes stable tomorrow.
I'm planning on reintroducing Tokens in 5.1.0, but with better mechanics.

Steam Workshop link: Steam Workshop::imkSushi's Mod

imkSushi's Mod v5.0.1 is released!

Added a few new recipes to downgrade fishing crates (for building - the PHM crates look better)

Also:
For all those asking:
I'm hoping to add some of the stuff from Luiafk at some point soonish. There is a lot on my todo list, incluing:
a) Calamity Support
b) Reintroduction of tokens (with completely reworked & bettter mechanics)
c) Stuff from Luiafk

One of the issues with the stuff from Luiafk is that I'd prefer to have explicit permission from them beforehand, as well as the original code/sprites, so I'm trying to find a way to contact them.

Last edited:
Can you nerf the resurrection potion for medium-core characters?
it seems a little overpowered that you can teleport instantly to the place you died and reclaim your dropped items
maybe make it cost two or three gravestones, or maybe a platinum coin, or a life crystal or something

Can you nerf the resurrection potion for medium-core characters?
it seems a little overpowered that you can teleport instantly to the place you died and reclaim your dropped items
maybe make it cost two or three gravestones, or maybe a platinum coin, or a life crystal or something
I don't think I should make it quite that expensive, but I do agree that it should be more expensive. I'll see what I can think of.

Hey, uh, the mod was built for v2022.5.103.34, which means that it is incompatible for some mods that support it, namely Lan's uncraft mod. Do you think that you could update it?

Last edited:
imkSushi's Mod v5.1.1 is Released!

Updated to work with the latest version of tModLoader and Terraria 1.4.4!

Many thanks to @
Rartrin for updating the mod to 1.4.4

imkSushi's Mod v5.1.3 is Released!

Fixed a couple bugs related to shimmer decrafting. (Thanks again Rartrin)

Skipping time with time spheres speeds up at the start and slows down at the end.

I found a pretty bad oversight, the apprentice scarf was changed to drop from the dark mage instead of the ogre in 1.4.4, but it still crafts into ogre tokens so you can obtain ogre drops pre-hardmode

Back
Top Bottom