Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

o_õ

Nothing!!! Just be a horder with them as they don't have a use anymore.

If you are in Raid Mode, then It is harder (It used to be a lot easier then normal mode) and if on normal made then it was supposted to actually be easier, the status from the mobs there was reduced by a bit to make it possible to survive the mages/paladin and also be able to at least kill some of them.

No! I made it to look a bit like a transparent gel around the player, not to appear like a transparent king slime set.

Was doing anything specific when that happened ? (Cause it actually never happened to me in many times played :/)

the only thing i did was explore my map and test out the new features, it could be the tomestones thats causing the bug cause zombies drops them too often, ruining the map data

It's kind of ME who rarely play terraria recently, or , the HM dungeon is getting harder ?
Harder? I nerfed the multiplier on higher levels for the Dungeon.
Just a suggestion nakano. how about using the slime king mask sprite for the slime helm.
or using the actual slime king helm as the headpiece. just adding effects.
No.
goddamnit nakano i still hate that name you gave me
There you are!
I'm a bunny in a suicide pre hardmode world, and i have seven blacksmiths.
So... Your bunny is snow white?
Found a bug, boomerangs appear instead of rockets when using the rain of arrows skill
Ops, my bad.

So Nakano is there a way to edit a locked world so it can become a unlocked world? I really want to play the new update but can't play on my own server :sigh:

My mage supposed to kill a armored skeleton there within 3-5 seconds. But now it feels like a boss.
Haven't check anything though, maybe it's on raid mode
Armored Skeletons still die in 3-5 seconds as they are weak, but mages and special skeletons was always more tough then them.
I just noticed that neither the changelog, nor the wiki features the Lihzahrd's stats and special conditions.
I remember I was the one that said the status for him... but can't even recall what they are, but I think it's around this:
Melee Damage = 110% or 120%
Melee Critical = 105% or 110%
Magic Damage = 100% or 105%
Magic Critical = 100%
Ranged Damage = 90% or 95%
Ranged Critical = 95%
Summoner Damage = 120%
Defense = 105% or 110%
Can't recall MP or HP percentages.
The Red-face ? (Damn profanity filter that doesn't allow to say not even one offense...)

So Nakano is there a way to edit a locked world so it can become a unlocked world? I really want to play the new update but can't play on my own server :sigh:
Sorry, but not yet.
My mage supposed to kill a armored skeleton there within 3-5 seconds. But now it feels like a boss.
Haven't check anything though, maybe it's on raid mode
Yep, maybe is on Raid Mode.
I just noticed that neither the changelog, nor the wiki features the Lihzahrd's stats and special conditions.
Yep, have fun.
By any chance does the update fix most of the multiplayer issues? Noones on atm to test it out with me
I guess some were fixed, but others like some commands were broken.

Armored Skeletons still die in 3-5 seconds as they are weak, but mages and special skeletons was always more tough then them.
I meant the red, rusty, and blue skeletons.
And yes, i forget that i always turn on the Raid mode.
Because it's fun to kill a boss which can one-hit you.

*poke fishron*

I meant the red, rusty, and blue skeletons.
And yes, i forget that i always turn on the Raid mode.
Because it's fun to kill a boss which can one-hit you.

*poke fishron*
Now that i remember... I had to buff hardmode monsters status because SOMEONE told-me that the Hardmode Dungeon were easier on Raid mode than Casual Mode.
But since on Raid mode the enemies damage and defense have the same multipliers...
Well, i guess i should think about changing how player status will work on raid based mode.

Now that i remember... I had to buff hardmode monsters status because SOMEONE told-me that the Hardmode Dungeon were easier on Raid mode than Casual Mode.
But since on Raid mode the enemies damage and defense have the same multipliers...
Well, i guess i should think about changing how player status will work on raid based mode.
Ah yes.
I don't mind about the skeletons but the Paladin.
He is huge pain in the :red:

Back
Top Bottom