tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is anyone else having severe issues with the new update? My game crashes every time I place a block.
I'm having issues as well, ever since the last update my game crashes when using the last item in a stack of boss summoning items while weapon out is enabled.

Edit: If you upload your error log it might be able to help them find it.
View attachment 158973

If you're using WeaponOut, it doesn't agree well with Spirit, and may be what's causing your error. You may have to disable either Spirit or WeaponOut till we find a fix to this bug.

Now, Big News.

Like,

BIG NEWS

What's such BIG NEWS, you may wonder? Well, working alongside the great @thegamemaster1234, we've pushed out an update.
Update 1.0.8.2:

It only does two things.
- Reduced the amount of dust given off by Hedrons
- Makes the Spirit Mod playable on Macs and Linuxes
Makes the Spirit Mod playable on Macs and Linuxes!

Download on the Mod Browser or with this link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby

Now, Big News.

Like,

BIG NEWS

What's such BIG NEWS, you may wonder? Well, working alongside the great @thegamemaster1234, we've pushed out an update.
Update 1.0.8.2:

It only does two things.
- Reduced the amount of dust given off by Hedrons
- Makes the Spirit Mod playable on Macs and Linuxes

Download on the Mod Browser or with this link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby
THats the great news for Mac and Linuxes but then, they want it now and I don't want these people to be crazy and mad

Apparently the desert winds buff from dune armor doesn't work? I get the buff and it says I can dash once but I try to and nothing happens.

I updated WeaponOut so it hopefully won't throw any errors with this mod, until someone reports a clash elsewhere. Until then, you guys should be good to go!

Thanks for the quick fix! While my issue was fairly specific, I really didn't wanna have any further issues make me decide between two fantastic mods. (honestly I would prolly just play some random game for a bit given how fast terraria mods update)

im assuming that the bone harpies spawn by cloud islands like normal harpies

Harpies actually have nothing related to islands. They just spawn in the outer 2/3rds of the map once your high enough (around the start of the space biome). So you can just make a long bridge of platforms for easy farming and convenient boss area as well.

Edit: Turns out that because the talon armour uses the base projectile speed for its feathers. Using the demon scythe causes them to fly at comically low speeds. Not really a bug but its worth a look just for the sight of suuuuper slow feathers.

Last edited:
Also, here's some other cool side-news. The Spirit Mod has a WIP wiki! Now, the reason i bring it up before it's done is that the mod does have a substantial amount of content, and I'm sure that the people who work on the wiki could use a helping hand! We'd really appreciate it if you guys would be kind enough to help out with the wiki! Start a conversation with me if you're interested :)

http://spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Mod_Wiki

Okay forget the morel grenades, Thorium's Spark Tazer causes dune armor to proc its set bonus crazy fast, I'm having those knives shoot out like 4-5 times a second due to all the lasers the spark tazer makes, tears up mothrons in the eclipse like a hot knife through butter.

Speaking of the eclipse, it seems the spirit biome overrides eclipses in both the background music and spawns.

Also, here's some other cool side-news. The Spirit Mod has a WIP wiki! Now, the reason i bring it up before it's done is that the mod does have a substantial amount of content, and I'm sure that the people who work on the wiki could use a helping hand! We'd really appreciate it if you guys would be kind enough to help out with the wiki! Start a conversation with me if you're interested :)

http://spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Mod_Wiki
Its Not Complete Yet Well I Will Wait.

I forgot to upload this image but, le cartoon spook has been defeated nonetheless.

20170207013245_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom