tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this is a bug with Tremor or Thorium but it seems like if you place steel bars down and break them they dupe. I place 1 bar on the ground break it and got 2 tested it a few time definitely duping.
Well, ain't that good? Sell them for u=infinite riches! :D Good job!

Will you be fixing some visual errors in creature sprites? Specifically all wolf sprites that have lines above them.

so, to clarify, not dec 2017 but jan 2017?

Unless I missed it, I can't seem to find clarification on this previously asked question. I am not in any way worried about when exactly the 1.3 update is going to be released, but it would be nice to know one way or the other if "Winter 2017" actually means within the first quarter, or the final quarter of the year. Winter 2017 usually alludes to an end-of-year release for most things, so I would be very happy to find out one way or the other so I know when to check back. Thanks!

Looks like we might get a strike from Shovel Knight creators! :rolleyes:
CP99h4A.png

Will the hunger mechanic be toggle-able ? Because I don't want to have to worry about having food in my inventory at all times.
And also, in my opinion, this would make terraria look like a minecraft clone. Jus' sayin'.

Will the hunger mechanic be toggle-able ? Because I don't want to have to worry about having food in my inventory at all times.
And also, in my opinion, this would make terraria look like a minecraft clone. Jus' sayin'.
It has been said that it will be able to be turned on and off. Plus, there's way too much different about the games to worry about that.

Hy Zadum4ivii! I still waiting for update 1.3 to come out...
Can you please tell me how manny % the update is finished?
I know that i ask so many times but i realy enjoy your mod..:happy:
[doublepost=1485949489,1485949440][/doublepost]
And wow Heater of the words looks fu..ing amazing!
Still hyped to kill him!

I have both thorium and tremor mod installed, and every time I find a tremor weapon or armor, they are always under powered by thorium.

I keep thinking (wait.. why would I craft this (tremor) when I can craft this (thorium) with almost the same recipe.

Maybe thorium is too op.. but I never use tremor items.

A good example of this is that when talking to the merchant? npc, I can either buy rusty sword (tremor) with 8 damage.... OR! I can buy a rusty sword (thorium) for the same price with 12 damage... HMM!!

It happens. Personally I just go with whatever is better and call it a day. Most mods aren't made with the idea of having multiple large ones installed, so they are not balanced around that. When I install a mod, I install it for the bosses and enemies, maybe a biome, but rarely for gear.

When do I fight the cog lord is it post-plantera?

Progression list to assist you.

this is how it should go
@RandomGuys27, please don't go out of your way to be rude here. You may, of course, not like a mod, and you can give constructive criticism of it by explaining in a polite manner what you don't like about it, but please don't post things for the sole purpose of being mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom