tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The Soul of the Universe has increased melee speed, and increased melee speed is very glitchy with yo-yos.
There is a speed limiter on the mod browser I know of now. Made by the same guy who did the Classes and Experience one. Stops Yo-Yos from going past 200% attack speed or something, a glitchy fix but a fix nontheless.

idk if there's a more formal place to report bugs but the newest update to the thorium mod makes yrimir from this mod instantly die whenever he spawns
(ps i'm going to say this on the thorium thread as well)

idk if there's a more formal place to report bugs but the newest update to the thorium mod makes yrimir from this mod instantly die whenever he spawns
(ps i'm going to say this on the thorium thread as well)

Are you using cheat sheet and disabling certain NPCs? The NPC disabling feature of cheat sheet is a little messy, i've had it auto-disable enemies from mods I'd never disable.

Try to disable then re-enable yrimir with cheat sheet

Bug: You are able to equip multiple class souls/essences if you have auto pause on and have no class souls/essences equipped. For example, you could equip sniper's essence, sharpshooter's soul and soul of the universe at the same time.

Are you using cheat sheet and disabling certain NPCs? The NPC disabling feature of cheat sheet is a little messy, i've had it auto-disable enemies from mods I'd never disable.

Try to disable then re-enable yrimir with cheat sheet
thanks, that did it
(and now i'll forever be worried about anything not being able to spawn because of certain mods' overuse of enemies that only exist to drop one certain item that quickly becomes irrelavent after getting something better)

Why does the colossus soul require the celestial shell if it dosent have the effects? I'm not turning into a mermaid.

luls so the soul of dimensions dosent even have the bonuses? Heh i know you said you were done with the souls sooo sorry! :)

I'd like to post a bug about the Soul of dimentions. Its charge effect is automatic for me. I sling shot around if I press a direction, then it slows down as with any other charge effect, then slings we off again, no double tapping required.

As long as the item isent from this mod it will show up regardless in the npcs inventory, what fargo does is set it so it only appears after you beat the boss the first time. For that matter he still needs to do that for spirit mod too.

As long as the item isent from this mod it will show up regardless in the npcs inventory, what fargo does is set it so it only appears after you beat the boss the first time. For that matter he still needs to do that for spirit mod too.
But does the spirit mod have bools for him to do that though?

I know that spirit mod's bosses don't show up on the boss checklist mod.

nor do sacredtools either, and idk about the bools. I dont make mods myself. But he has already set the sacred bosses correctly as to when you can buy them.

nor do sacredtools either, and idk about the bools. I dont make mods myself. But he has already set the sacred bosses correctly as to when you can buy them.
Well for thorium and calamity he has it set up so the boss summons are only sold after defeating the respective mod boss, which fargo can only do if the boss has the proper defeated boss bools. Is it like that for sacredtools?

Will the new boss summons for Calamity be in this mod soon?
Soon TM

Spirit mod doesn't have bools set up yet

But pumpking and joost will have bool support soon lul

Back
Top Bottom