tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So after the update it is no longer compatible as it needs Tremor 1.3. I can't update that because of memory issues. Does that mean I have to revert back to previous version to be able to use it again? And if so - do you have a link?
yes you will have to not use tremor or need an older version

Attachments

• Fargowiltas.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
How do you get the death bringer fairy and the mutants grab bag?
Edit: Also, Pandora's box spawned skeletron prime. In prehardmode.

Last edited:
Yay! First comment! :rslime: Anyways, is there going to be a summon for Abyssion, the Forgotten One (from the Thorium Mod)? Maybe something like an abyssal conch? And if someone already asked about this, then I apologize for saying it again. I just want to know if there is going to be an item to summon him with this mod. But never the less, this is one of my favorite mods! Keep up the good work! :D

How do you get the death bringer fairy and the mutants grab bag?
Edit: Also, Pandora's box spawned skeletron prime. In prehardmode.
Death Briger Fairy should be sold after you defeat all the pre-hardmode bosses, the grab bag drops from the mutant if he dies, and the Pandora's box is supposed to do that :p

Death Briger Fairy should be sold after you defeat all the pre-hardmode bosses, the grab bag drops from the mutant if he dies, and the Pandora's box is supposed to do that :p
Thanks! So i assume the death bringer fairy is only sold after you kill the wall of flesh?

Thanks! So i assume the death bringer fairy is only sold after you kill the wall of flesh?
Either that, or I think it requires you to literally kill all Pre-Hardmode bosses. But I'll roll along with the former, as it's more reasonable.

Yay! First comment! :rslime: Anyways, is there going to be a summon for Abyssion, the Forgotten One (from the Thorium Mod)? Maybe something like an abyssal conch? And if someone already asked about this, then I apologize for saying it again. I just want to know if there is going to be an item to summon him with this mod. But never the less, this is one of my favorite mods! Keep up the good work! :D
hmm maybe I could make one, either that or demand divermansam to and sell it

The Slime Slinging Slasher is awesome. The idea of it is great, the projectiles are fun, and I love it. Only problem is, it's WAY too strong for a King Slime drop. I mean, really. 15 damage, autoswing, and four non-piercing projectiles? It's a little excessive.

The slimeballs are what make it so good, so maybe change the sword to not have them by default, and then craft it with...I dunno, Honey? Water candles? Something from a bit later on.

(I know the Enchanted Sword does a lot of damage and is even pre-KS, but it's usually rare to the point that most worlds don't have it, so it gets a pass.)

I just noticed that the scarabeus summon item is on sale before beating any bosses. Shouldn't he appear after beating scarabeus? (from spirit mod)

edit : same for the Stone Skin that summons Atlas. Which is sold after defeating skeletron(while he is supposed to be beaten after skeletron).

Last edited:
So, I've beaten Skeletron twice and the Mutant is not selling any item to summon him. I've beaten all the vanilla pre-hardmode bosses, except wall of flesh, and I don't have any mods that add any new bosses. I thought "well maybe I just need a clothier voodoo doll", so I get one and still not selling it.
I'm not sure if it's a conflict with my other mods, or if he only sells them after wall of flesh, or if he isn't selling it at all, but incase it is a mod conflict my mods are...
This mod, prefixes for enemies, cheat sheet, imksushi's mod, and most importantly, wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubeman mod.

So, I've beaten Skeletron twice and the Mutant is not selling any item to summon him. I've beaten all the vanilla pre-hardmode bosses, except wall of flesh, and I don't have any mods that add any new bosses. I thought "well maybe I just need a clothier voodoo doll", so I get one and still not selling it.
I'm not sure if it's a conflict with my other mods, or if he only sells them after wall of flesh, or if he isn't selling it at all, but incase it is a mod conflict my mods are...
This mod, prefixes for enemies, cheat sheet, imksushi's mod, and most importantly, wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubeman mod.
Make sure you updated because this was a thing that was fixed and if you did already my response is : ?????????????????????????????????
For some reason, there is a gap in my mutant's inventory?
you too update ?

Make sure you updated because this was a thing that was fixed and if you did already my response is : ?????????????????????????????????

you too update ?
Does not appear I was in most recent update, but in my defense I had last update when you made your post specifically about a new update, which was in the last page. You didn't make any post since then talking about a bug fix update, so I didn't think there was an update.

Does not appear I was in most recent update, but in my defense I had last update when you made your post specifically about a new update, which was in the last page. You didn't make any post since then talking about a bug fix update, so I didn't think there was an update.
yea it was just bug fixes so i didnt feel like it :D

Back
Top Bottom