tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
is supreme calamitas going to get put into the NPC list? I want to see details on her even though I beat her already. (basically the phases and phase shifts)

I have some problem to install your mod . I can't do the part 3 because i don't have a folder mod I just 3 folder : capture , world , player . please help

ok so I do like in the README text and change all the file in the steam file so what I do next?
[doublepost=1489797395,1489796926][/doublepost]ok I have the mod loader file in my my game/terraria file but in the modloader file there is no file in it . Is it normal ?

No, as of recent updates, the Leviathan drops the "IOU an item" item pre-Plantera, which, when crafted with Plantera's Living Shards, nets you a free Leviathan drop. If he's saying that nothing is dropping from the Leviathan, there might actually be something wrong.

It truthfully dropped nothing and I am post-plantera and post-golem (Sorry, went a bit out of order, but Golem is just too easy :p) and it's almost like he's despawning, but his body breaks apart like all bosses do when defeated, but with no message to indicate defeat, nor loot. I'm not sure what's going on.

It truthfully dropped nothing and I am post-plantera and post-golem (Sorry, went a bit out of order, but Golem is just too easy :p) and it's almost like he's despawning, but his body breaks apart like all bosses do when defeated, but with no message to indicate defeat, nor loot. I'm not sure what's going on.
That sounds like the siren might be despawning. As when she bails the main body of the leviathan explodes.

I saw the planned bosses for the future update and I saw the next boss might be braelor and statis but aren't they the good guys in the lore

This despawning boss thing seems like it's causing a lot of problems, isn't it? I'd like to see it reverted. It never feels good when you lose the fight just for wandering a bit too far away.
I've noticed this as well, the problem especially being prevalent with bosses like the DoG..
Since they buffed him quite a bit, making you unable to fly away while also making him despawn makes sky bridges ultimately useless.. At the same time, the ground isn't much of an option since he goes so fast when near it. Sadly it makes a bad combination of which I can only imagine being fixed by either severely slowing him down or removing the flight debuff..
But to relate to your comment on the despawning, it is very annoying when I hit the speed boost that the Elysian Tracers or the other Tracers *can't remember the name* and I end up going so fast that he despawns.. It really is a shame since despite the fight being not so difficult before, is now just obnoxious
Oh and I think Yharon needs a buff again, since I was able to easily out maneuver and crush him with no buffs using only a Golden Eagle with Chlorophyte bullets.. Also the SDFMG is OP as hell

The despawning is quite trouble, but this is intended, as said by MountainDrew, to prevent cheesing. I think that he would most likely just increase the range before the boss despawns instead of removing the despawning mechanic entirely. Again, it's his choice.

I've noticed this as well, the problem especially being prevalent with bosses like the DoG..
Since they buffed him quite a bit, making you unable to fly away while also making him despawn makes sky bridges ultimately useless.. At the same time, the ground isn't much of an option since he goes so fast when near it. Sadly it makes a bad combination of which I can only imagine being fixed by either severely slowing him down or removing the flight debuff..
But to relate to your comment on the despawning, it is very annoying when I hit the speed boost that the Elysian Tracers or the other Tracers *can't remember the name* and I end up going so fast that he despawns.. It really is a shame since despite the fight being not so difficult before, is now just obnoxious
Oh and I think Yharon needs a buff again, since I was able to easily out maneuver and crush him with no buffs using only a Golden Eagle with Chlorophyte bullets.. Also the SDFMG is OP as hell
That would be a good fix. I do admit it was very cheesy how people could easily TP home before dying and well... never die.
However, the despawn ranges are far too low for bosses where long ones would be needed.. E.G. Calamitas (not supreme) and the DoG

Back
Top Bottom