The Infinity Edge: In the Armory.
Runes Stored: no
----
Chorus Mortis: (2/4)

+1 to Piono
+2 to W32Coravint

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON/ELITE?]: 32/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 21/50
yeah sure piono [???]: 14/50 (+2 various)

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (17/26)
I should have done this ages ago.

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (11/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.

Katar ++ Void = The Blank (Level 10) (4/11)
gorilla you guessed it.

((Shattered Soul Gems && Shattered Grief Seeds && Emitter = Meguca's Suffering Emitter) && Polarity Field || Diamond = Meguca Fragmentation Stone) && (Crystal Storm Tome && Golden Shower Tome && Cursed Flames Tome && Water Bolt Tome && Demon Scythe Tome && Book of Skulls || Crystal Sword Hilt = Cosmic Sword Hilt) = Soulstorm Blade (Level ?) (4/?)
A prismatic blade hilt with a monochromatic stone for the pommel. When inactive, it looks like just that. But when activated with a swipe on the monochrome stone, a mass of soul gem and grief seed shards fly out of hammerspce to resemble a blade, and the hilt starts projecting various magical energies across the "blade," making the entire thing glow like one big rainbow blade. Which it is in this state.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
Steel Sentinel and Spellthief attack Experiment #1. Again.
----
Xtrullor uses the TIME FCUK to remove all wire connections from the Clown Cluster's Bomb Statues.

Meanwhile, Mardek nearly dies from kek overload due to Trickle giving Thartler an English lesson in the dop.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

25/50 Astral unlock +1 from consumer
the hive 3/20
14/25 M.Armor
+3 consumer
claim contaminated vocal chords
celestial mirror(or whatever it ends up being called) && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade
TechnoRelease blade level ? 2/?
this weapon...
JOE's favourite weapon from his home world.
this blade is capable of Many, many things.
heres a ""quick"" summery.
first, it can change shape into any bladed weapon the owner needs, regardless of how little "blade" there actually is, as long as it technically counts.
Second, it can, like its components, channel and generate celestial, perception & blood energy, which the user can use however he likes.
Third, it can never dull nor break due to the soul shard embedded within.
Fourth, it can manipulate energy stored within to release it in a surprisingly efficient explosion.
Fifth, it contains many machines within a space-warping pocket that generate as much energy as needed, making the only limit the owners ability to hold it, which is where
Sixth comes into play; the technology contains a post-singularity (infinitely intelligent, well over human) super-intelligence, which uses its precise knowledge of all forces applied to the sword, including gravity, air friction, the slightest breeze, and so on, to predict what the user wants the sword to do/predicts it'll do, allowing them to use more energy then their body can hold and keeps the sword from being almost useless for 99.785% of everyone and merely average for the remaining 0.215%.

list of alchemies
perception crystal lvl 10
JOEsperception crystal lvl 10
blood dagger lvl 10
soulshard katana lvl 10
technosoulblade lvl 10
celestial mirror lvl 10

I walk over to experiment #1, after scanning them again of course, and lob the perception crystal at them. it shatters, sending cyan glitter everywhere, and I manifest a shield out of my own favoured flavour of perception to protect me, while all the clowns in experiment #1 are afflicted with random illusions, separately.
I then grab the blood dagger and blink to the experiment, slashing at them with the dagger and backflip over them, somehow, despite them being massive, and then focusing a beam of stolen life energy through JOEsperception crystal. creating a beam of life energy, with which I slash the experiment into four, before I levitate the celestial mirror in front of the beam, causing it to redirect the energy and rotate it into a more sphere-like shape, while adding onto it with its own energy. as the illusions on experiment #1 begin to fade, I unholster the technosoulblade and step-dash (like dashing but only one step long) to the orb, slashing directly through the orb, sucking up and absorbing the orb of combined perception, blood, and celestial energy, before creating a set of three glyphs of light from a combination of celestial and perception, and leaping into the air, somersaulting through the air, and activating a pre-carved glyph on my sword, which makes it weigh more, and function as if it is denser, rocketing me downwards into them, leaving a transparent trail which looks like the night sky, the stars all cyan or red, respectively.
I crash into the ground as experiment #1 scampers back, and cast energy relocation, since blink isn't versatile enough for this, teleporting from here to there, before finally landing right next to the experiment and spinning, letting loose the energy in a massive wave before gathering all the excess that missed and firing a beam of light, which pushes me back and away and probably ends the attack.

Last edited:
I idle some more.

THE PERSON WHO IS IDLING WHO POSTING HIS IDLING 2 LINES ABOVE THIS MESSAGE IS ALL OF A SUDDEN OBLITERATED BY A HIGH EXPLOSIVE DEVICE THAT I, THE PERSON WHO IS CURRENTLY SPEAKING RIGHT NOW, HAS CREATED AND USED.

Hey, that's not fair, you can't do that!

YES I CAN.

OH, AND I AM A NEUTRAL.

Hey! There has to be some sort of dramatic twist for someone to change alignments.

BUT I AM NOT YOU. I AM A TOTALLY NEW AND ORIGINAL CHARACTER.

BESIDES, YOU'RE DEAD, SO STOP TALKING.

...fine.

I THEN GENERICALLY SHOOT ANNHILATOR X VERSION 1 FOR USING FORCED AND UNFUNNY JOKES.

collab pls/Possible Elite 21/100

My helper: 12/30 +2 from Thartler

MEATSHIELDS PLS (Entity/Ally) 9/25

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 17/26 (Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 17/30 (Counts as Level 25) (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Current Saga: Lets Get Dangerous Once Again Part 5: The Insane...
Current Arc: Miracles

Before Action: Ehh?

Action: I also claim and take Blah's Power Core (Someone will be gonna get their butt kicked right now).

Annihilator's Action: ... i usually punch the experiment #1, twice. (if he finally got rekt, i punch shaggy 2 bot and cyborg j)

+1 to piono, W32Coravint and Thartler

Support me if you want.

Blah’s Power Core. Cooldown in turns: 8/8. [SPOIL OF WAR]
Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 3/3. [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 2/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 2/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 4/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Fire, Damage, Shadow.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETITIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defence increase for 3 turns when used on the ally

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

Last edited:
(
(Lapis Biowire && Azurite) && Corotite Ring Core = Hydrokinetic Enabler) && ((Magetear Droplet && Amaranthine Embers) && Liquid Starlight) == Ebbing Core. (5/21)
Ebbing Core: A corotite orb filled with a combination of undiluted stellar concentrate and lazuli-azurite biowire. Instead of manipulating physical water, as one might expect of such a device, the Ebbing Core manipulates the cosmic background waves of reality itself. Space and time shall twist beneath your fingertips, malleable and soft. The device cannot create or annihilate matter of its own volition, sadly. One must combine various frequencies of cosmic background energy to do so.

Railgun || (Massive Blaze Rods && Amaranthine Embers) && (Magma Cream && Magetear Droplet) == Haunt Muskie (5/12)
Haunt Muskie: Modified corotite railgun of some description, reinforced by four charred blaze rods. The advanced device is greased with magma cream, and charged with stellar concentrate. When loaded with Charred Rods acquired from the crystallization of knowledge swirls upon a special form of blaze rod, the Haunt Muskie fires out cosmically-charged unstable pikes formed from fused charred rods coated in the violaceous embers of the abyss. Upon spearing an enemy, the pike will detonate itself, blasting forth a wave of amethystine fire and charred shrapnel, neither of which make distinction between friend or foe.

Throne || (Nuclear Throne Replica && (Amethyst Flame && Dispersal Vent) && Antigravity Generator) and (Throne ++ Radiation) || Amethyst Flame == The Rusted Throne (12/26 Level 25)

"Upon each, a throne, seemingly crafted to suit the needs of some variety of beings. The Mage did not bother himself with fourteen of the stoppers, so to speak. No, they were not vital at this moment. He stared at the throne directly across from the gateway. Upon it, a wretched being, appearing to be the source of some unholy aberration Decaying, maddened, omniscient. It spoke. “Wйи кцмии тцлмwзя кфмхцw, зйви еарзф пйы кйвqвы ми рцсйз Wомкдвмw?”"

Crown of Hatred || (Amethyst Flame && Agonized Soul) == Crown of Damnation (7/16 Level 15)

Crown of Damnation: Blazing cosmic destruction infused with the unmitigated suffering derived from those damned by the Amethyst Flame, the Crown of Damnation feasts on the vitality of its owner's victims, in a manner akin to a grisly dreamcatcher, stealing souls away at the brink of death.

Actual attack:
I claim the Corrupt Tooth. And the Ion Beacon.

[ENTITY ORDERS]

[ABYSS]

Orders:

inventory:

Liber Dei: Doesn't quiiiite have enough power to ascend you to Godmodder levels. Still a potent artifact of reality, one you can leverage to great effect. Level ten (25 after charge upgrade).

The Annihilator: A sniper rifle forged of the blackest metal to ever exist. Upon pulling its trigger, it releases a rapid-fire stream of recoilless bursts of pure destructive energy, which impact with all the force of a nuke and utterly annihilate all matter they pass through, wiping it from physical existence and converting it into pure energy, the better to destroy all in its wielder's sight.
Level 10.

Clock In, Clock Out: A hammer painstakingly built of bronze, brass, and garnet, sporting a massive rocket engine on the back end of its head. Clockwork whirs and ticks throughout its shaft and head, and it possesses great power over time. It is especially built for melee combat, able to speed up its holder to insane timeframes and rocket them right to close range with their enemies, then clocking them back into normal time just in time to clock their target out.
Level 15.

Entitys: None.

charges
9/100 1+ Consumer
6/50

2+ Consumer
1+ piono

@pionoplayer: I have all the alchemies for the next one. I just need the charge to be finished. Also, I'll aid you in your project, I suppose, but I want some assists back.

Now, without some colors, because of a screwup.

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|
Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|!USING!
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 90 / 150. (+10 from alpha)
Zero: 38 / 50.
Deicide Squad: 22 / 50.

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED-
Pionoplayer: 70
DarkSide: 58
The Flaming Toast: 59
Battlefury: 41
Consumer: 30

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)

+3 to Pionoplayer.

(Deck of Playing Cards ++ Magic) && (Dreamcatcher && Magetear) = Nequilita (Level 15: 11/16)

A Rock from Limbo && Liquid Death && Zweihander = The Grayscale (Level 14: 2/15)

Cosmic Cloak && Captain's Guardian && Magetear Droplet = Nocturne (Level 15: 7: 11/16)

Katana || Pixel-sharp edge && Essence of a Time Giant && IDPD Captain's Badge = The Hunter's Blade (Level 15: 5/16)

Expanding this a bit. A note: If it has parenthesis or curly brackets around its name, it's still locked.

Also, in case you're noticing discrepancies from the linked pastebin; Crys has allowed me to do some mild shuffling of the Class Levels, mostly making the 4th level Big Scenes come later than the other lower-level techniques.

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3.
  • Mage Chorus/Resonance/(Rhythmic)CR5/(Crescendo)CR9
  • Phoenix Breath/Sick Burns/(Ashes to Ashes)CR7/(Since the world's been turning)CR12
  • (Forme Shift)CR4/(Adaption)CR6/(Metamorphic)CR11/(Evolution)CR14
  • (Shotgun Shuffle)CR8/(Akimbo)CR10/(Bite the Bullet)CR13/(Lead Lotus)CR15
  • {Epoch()}CLASS RANK 5
  • {The Power} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Magicka} CLASS RANK 13
  • Aptitutde: Roxxanne gains +1 Level per any kills she makes.
  • The Shadows: 15% Dodge chance on yourself, cannot be negated by any means.
  • (Outfoxed): 10% Dodge Ignorance for you and your entities. CR7
  • (Climatic Summoning): All entities gain a minicrit and are invincible on their turn of summon. CR11
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3. ACTIVE.
  • Mind Killer/Dreambreaker/(Ego Eater)CR5/(Oblivion)CR9
  • Disaster Master/Gaia's Wrath/(Calamity Trigger)CR7/(This is it)CR12
  • (Smashforme)CR4/(Items On)CR6/(Wombo Combo)CR11/(Final Destination)CR14
  • (Saltwater Strike)CR8/(Seven Seas)CR10/(Whirlpool)CR13/(Bottomless)CR15
  • {Providence} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Insanity} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Dream Cycle} CLASS RANK 13
  • Hate Within: 35% chance of minicrit on Hostiles for all of your Entities as well as yourself. If chance procs while minicritting, upgrades to crit. If procced while critting, crit is not expended. Only works on Hostiles.
  • Determination: His Entities resist all Mind Controls successfully. (Zetta and the crew can't be MC'd to begin with, because they're players.)
  • (Providence): His Entities have an additional 25% resistance to any status effect that would cost them their turn. CR7
  • (Faking it): Zetta doesn't die on having HP turned to 0, but rather retreats tactically. He respawns 1 action sooner because he's gotten good at it at this point. (if he's the first to respawn on TPK he can act immediately.) CR11
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 6; CR2. DEAD. (2/6 posts remaining)
  • Sleuth Diplomacy/Case Closed/(Improptu Caucus)CR5/(Ceasefire)CR9
  • Hunter's Trick/(Powder Keg)CR3/(Mass Grave)CR7/(Slaughter)CR12
  • (Bloodborne)CR4/(Red River)CR6/(Vein Matters)CR11/(Baptism of Blood)CR14
  • (The Sight)CR8/(Grim Knowledge)CR10/(Psychoanalyze)CR13/(Evil Within)CR15
  • {Beast Within} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Your Best Nightmare} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Cut You Down} CLASS RANK 13
  • Pulchritude: His Entities have a 10% chance of minicritting randomly.
  • (Grim Times): Attackers have a 5% chance of Terror upon hitting Grimsby. CR3.
  • (Blood Rally): If harmed, Grimsby and his entities can attack the entity responsible. If successful, a third of the damage dealt is transferred back as HP. CR7.
  • (Lead by Example): His Entities have a 30% chance of minicritting if attacking an entity he has attacked that turn. CR11.
L00T: 21.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

Lo, Arena stats, right here.

In regards to the Spoil Trade: I toss out my Coral Riff Guitar into Consumer's hands, before snatching up the Central Processing Unit. Much better for me, I think.

----+----+----+----

Grimsby died, and such. We know this. We didn't quite get to how he isn't immediately back on the field. Well, let's just say that Grimsby's respawning location was the simultaneous spawn location of nine Moon Lords and a very chaotic attempt to murder them all, and Grimsby is currently trying to do the don't die dance very, very well.

----+----+----+----

"...Oh." Roxxanne says. She looks rather blank for a few seconds. "...THAT WAS AWESOME!"

In all honestly, no it was not awesome. Roxxanne was not that easily impressed, and even she realized that Alpha was being very deliberate in what he said, to the point of basically skipping over almost everything of interest. But was said did not quite make sense, either. Roxxanne knew there was some kind of glitch, but Shatters don't usually boil over *that* long, do they? Roxxanne was quite curious about the conquest thing, though. She supposed this was her cue to just look this up over at Aetheria... She was intending to come over there for some time, too.

Wait! Something poked her! Right on her elbow! One of them, anyways. She had so many arms and they were all adorable. She snatched it up and laid it out.

"To: Roxxanne Orochi Rembrandt."

"If this is not you, either send this to her or this message will be destroyed. If this is you, don't worry; it's merely a safety precaution. Having had a few battles with you has allowed me to do this kind of message. You probably already know who sent this, what with the mention of battles with you and such, and probably noticing me hide from Zack to write this thing, so I'm going to cut to the chase."

"I doubt that Zack can be reasoned with anymore, as you could likely tell. He wants me to stick around for whatever reason, but I just know that there's something else going on. And thus, I just passively followed, without knowing or wanting to be around the guy anymore. He's simply become inhumane in the span of a few seconds, leading me to simply know that what he was doing before was a ruse and this is his true self. I'm starting to doubt that my split is truly the villain here."

"Listen. You know that I'm not the person I used to be; split off from my infinitely more powerful self. In fact, he's likely infinitely more reasonable than Zack as well, despite his current alias being 'Paranoid'. I would talk to him. Knows all the going-ons in the Arena. Though, true to his name, he's normally on-edge a lot of the time, so it would be wise to search for his emissary, known simply as his codename, 'Lucifer'. He's got black plate armor; red, glowing visor; and a bloodstained rake for a weapon. Should be fairly easy to spot. Especially with the aforementioned rake sheathed on his back. He should be in Aetheria right now. I would go there ASAP, and don't attract any attention to yourself. God knows who's lurking around there. Turns out you're pretty infamous around those parts."

"I'll be heading there soon myself; as of me writing this message, I'm letting Lucifer know that he should expect you relatively soon as you are reading this. I have business to take care of in Aetheria as well. Though, if you really must face Zack, wear him out before you strike. You will have a much easier time landing more fatal hits, even with massive weapons like that tank. While he has incredible power in all areas, his stamina's a piece of gorilla. He's also not exactly a descendant, so he's totally reliant on the respawn rules of Terraria, and the Arena. Just so ya know. I suppose I shall likely see you later."

"Let me know if you need anything. Or not; you seem to have many of your bases covered."

" -Your friend, Vasill."

"So, Alpha, I'mma be busy studyin' up in the Library to keep anymore incidents with Mr. Stupid Shadow thingy from happeninenin. Zetta's here now, so he'll be awesome and such." Roxxanne says. Without further ado, she zips right away, leaving only a cloud of dust and glitter like the cute little cartoon character she is.

----+----+----+----

Zetta looks upon his newest Spoil. A central Processing Unit for some kind of combat robot of Alpha's design, storing all of the relevant data nessecary to its operation and reconstruction. Spoils are rarely just trophies for show, however. This one has a switch that, with sufficient energy, could be used to create a hard-light replica of the robot. Hard-light is seriously hard to stop. Doubtless the projection would be invincible.

...Heh.

Zetta uses the Central Processing Unit creating a Phantom GodBot. It proceeds to immediately bodyguard Experiment 1, and if it can in the process, attack the Annihilator.

Zetta will then just semi-generically shoot the Annihilator in the chest.

Last edited:
Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Disassembly,lvl 5
Ultimata Drain Rifles (lvl 26)
Balladina's Poisoned Longsword (lvl 25)
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Sniper Armor, lvl 3, incerases accuracy of guns
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)

Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Power Ranger Armor (lvl 15)
Thunder Stone (lvl 5)
Transformation Stone (lvl 5)

Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Bold is for crafted items
Italics is for gained from other things (like steal...)
Underline is for found items via charges
Blue = lvl 10-20
Red = lvl 21-25
Green = lvl 1-9
Cyan is for Spoils. (IDK what happened so I still took Heart as my own Spoil, it wasn't my at time being)
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (8/100) (+2 Pricey)
Charge: Liberium Malicous (5/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (5/40)
------
Alchemies:
Fragment of Reality && TM Machine && (Leaf Blade && Blade of Grass && Fairy Dust) || HM Fly && Angel Wings && Demon Wings == Dual Blade of The Very Best (Level 11, 4/12)
Whatever, someone, who decided to make it, must have nuts to create that thing. It essentially has been created from someone, who shipped both Serperior and Sylveon, and played Terraria. Yeah, that's right, that's me, Thartler. It appears to be made from grass, enchanted by light magic and with real wings on it. The item can #rekt the foes, by attacking them by voice, but when voice appears, a sharp, sword-like grass projectiles shoot out of the sword. The user then is granted wings to fly, and home in target. Seems scary, yeah?
(Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear (Level 16, 4/17)
Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.
Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder (4/14) (lvl 13)
It is upgrade of Typhoon Sniper, which adds two new modes. Thunder, for all needs of striking foes like robots and such, and imbue with electric, which can kinda do serious damage. And annoy the hell out from foes, and scare them, since sounds are so LOUD!

I need to watch out for these :p

Move Insanity, Dazzling gleam, Shipping Insanity, Soul-Bonding
------
Actions&RP:
That be better an Age of Thartler. *sarcasm*

Well, not really. And better it should be called: Fall of the Experiment #1

Ok, ok, here we go. Don't be alive... Or else you will have a g- wait... That's not it. Cut!

*screen flashes for a moment in black*

...Or else, Experiment #1, you will have a bad time.

But he falls in that category.

I plain old... No.
I use Master S- NO
What, I use Z-Stone - Breakneck Blitz... But then it revealed to be Master Spark, stolen from Marisa. After I use that bomb... Nothingness... That was fake bomb. But the real bomb is... THE DENIAL!

I make a OBJECTION on Experiment #1's living. Then I give judge two items: Master Spark and that Z-Stone. There was verdict then: Experiment #1 is dead!

It explodes into thousand and one pieces...

...wait, it was it's skin, yeah?

Nevermind.

Suddenly, I go sniping it with Balladina's Longsword... But then I had a crazy idea. I would recreate the scene where Balladina kills Alina... BUT INSTEAD I would kill Experiment #1 that way. I raised my sword as it was yelling, then stabbed it. Right into heart-

Oh god, what my arms just have done... It's unbearable... DEED!

HA! I cut it's head off...

Wait, that still isn't enough.

Then I make the Master Spark Real, and Breakneck Blitz too. Combined usage of them made though a new Z-Bomb: Breakneck Spark.

I use it to kill the Experiment for once and for all. And I do it, but it dissolves afterwards. Welp, so much after stolen weapons.

To make sure it's dead, I puncture it with pure Elfire *that's a Fire-Type and... err... Light tome*. It now burns in hell. So much after RIP part.

Then suddenly I came up with another Idea:

GASTER BLASTER

Welp, I decided to tweak it a little. I went inside it. And activated it. It spew me with speed of light. I used that to massacre though Experiment's insides.

It's parts fallen down, lifeless. *as usual*

But I realize I need to wait for GM to see if my attempts are enough...

Wait, did I broke 4th wall?

Suddenly, everything comes onto me. Every attack I used. Everything I did...Even my name&appearance change.

Because, if you look at old change, replace the Pikachu with Thartler and that's practically me now. I was once Faressain. I am Thartler now.

That words then were made into two swords from pure words.

I make a final stab, accidentally breaking time, space, dimension and what not. But it didn't matter, as second later it DIED from the deaths of Experiments #1 - 1-4.

that makes me a killer, eh?

But then... Every Experiment #1 got replaced by Zetta and every "it's" by "her's or she's"... What?
I claim The Golden Lute, or if it's taken, Atomic Gel.
------
Stats:
HP: N/A, why do you want to know HP of invulnerable player?
Spoil Cooldown: N/A
Item Cooldown: Power Ranger Armor: 1/4
Bombs: N/A, what, did you think it's 2hu?
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:

Last edited:
Dylan, after obtaining the Coral Riff Guitar, sneaks in to grab the Great Horn, before being intercepted by a girl falling from the sky. Now, as a placebomancer, his job is to recruit random and mysterious girls from the sky, even if they just stole his spoil.

"Hello, I am Dylan, and I'm fighting a Very Bad God Man and his cronies." Dylan says.

"Oh good, stabbing people! I like stabbing people, it's my thing, when it isn't being a poorly written character! Stabbing is fun!" the random girl replies. Hmmm, how to redeem her, Dylan thinks to himself.

"Just keep your stabs to everyone on this poster except maybe the dog," Dylan says, before unfurling out a poster that looks as so:
4kymAJf.png

"I'll try to hide my stabs from uh, all of your friends, but don't count on it! Stab stab! Also my name is Annis," the maniac girl says, as Dylan evaluates whether she has any personality traits that aren't manic st - OH GOD WHERE IS HIS SPOILS

Annis is busy strumming out an MLG and utterly traumatic beat using the Coral Riff Guitar, using the Magical Akashian Archives that all Annises have to allow them to know things they shouldn't know via the power of Consumer Can't WriteTM to look into the past, and watch the Avatar of Slaneesh's tactics to best strum her sicknasty beats. She strums and strums for a bit, and eventually she catches on, traumatic tentacles exploding around Yung Venuz, before proceeding to guard him. Dylan nudges her, and takes the Coral Riff Guitar back. Yay, he has his first puppet ally - and, in fact, you can become Dylan's allies too.

"Attention to all wannabe slayers of the Bad God Man known as Alpha! Alpha is a very bad person, which is why we are all gathered here to slay him! But, we need more organisation, more sacred kabbalistic connections to give us narrative priority and allow us to blast his Bad God Men out of existence! I call you all here today to found a Grand Anti-Godmodder Revolution against this Alpha man! Together, we can portray ourselves as heroes even more than we already are! Together, we can break Fiction from the chains of the totally existent and not just made up on the spot BADGODSONG - Alpha, and his lead cronies. Tell me if you want into the Grand Anti-Godmodder Revolution. We have lots of things, especially shenanigans!" Dylan says,, before making a Discord server. Heroes. Discord server. Heroes. Discord server. Yeah.

If you aren't PG (Battlefury if you intend to defect I'll prolly allow you in), then come to the Grand Anti-Godmodder Revolution! We're here together to make shenanigans, troll the PGs and destroy Alpha's Totally Extant Corporation - BADGODSONG!

This is literally a meme cabal. I'd make this DE 2.0 but Trickle is with us so therefore we can not stab him unless he performs some dramatic sort of betrayal and teams up with Alpha. Anyway, I repeat - AGs! If you want into the Revolution, just PM me, preferably on Discord, asking for a link!

We're going to have a lot of fun together! :^)

(also I'll treat my allies really well, not sure about how well I'll treat canon itself)

Dylan + Annis [Free Action]: Claim the Great Horn. Scan Shaggy 2 Bot.
Dylan + Annis [Actual Action]: Strum on the Coral Riff Guitar, summon some tentacles from elsewhere to protect Yung Venuz!

Sonja Horah [SUMMON] [11/25] =====
Bad God Men, Nasty Demons [VIOLATION] [8/50] ==========
I Can't Believe Canon Is Dead [VIOLATION] [36/50] ========== [+3 from JOE, timetravelling +2 from Battlefury]
+1 to JOE, +1 to Battlefury, +1 to Abe.

JOE: Perfect Mirror ++ CelestialfromJOE'sworld == ???
The resulting infusion is immediately granted to JOE.
CONSUMER + HEZETOR: (Nano Blades || Scissors) && Shard of Reality && Saurite && Amulet of the Bad God == Reality Cutting Scissors (Level ?: 2/?)
ABE: A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY && Bow && Slingshot == ??? (Level ?: 2/?)

Battlefury: Three free alchemies to you!

In total:
JOE: 3 free alchemies
Battlefury: 3 free alchemies
Redstone: 1 free alchemy
Abe: 0 free alchemies

I'm giving out alchemies, on a whim, to anyone who assists me continuously (for more than five seconds), to help kickstart my evil, evil, evil plans and the rebellion against BADGODSONG.
If you give me assists or generally just help me out, enjoy your free alchemies! I'll always leave a slot for myself, and they'll probably take a while, but if you assist me more I can speed them up, especially if I don't have a charge marked [VIOLATION], or if you ask me!

Happy Cube [10]: Nightmares.
Placebomancer's Staff [10]: Placebos.
Celestial Language [10]: Ein Sof.
Essential Name [10]: Soalesse.

Coral Riff Guitar: Hentai.
The Great Horn: I missed Kalares.

Last edited:
I'll take you up on that. My charges will take a while to hit 50, but I can contribute Heinous to whatever you need. It's basically just the result of me trying to think of a cool name and then slapping it on a charge. I'm not really getting assists right now though, just a warning.

Cheers!
Oh hey, didn't see that until just now. Can I request A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY a bow, crossbow, or unreasonably powerful slingshot?

Thanks!

Action:

>Smash

Ehhhhh.

>Smash

Are you sure? It's just a missile strapped to a hammer. Aren't there better options?

>Forge

Nope, I can only alchemize three at a time. Let's just put it away and use it later, okay? I've got five powerful elemental items with potentially infinite combinations. Let's just... magic a fly into being a fiery-death-bomb, right?

>Flow

Eww, no! I am not melting a fly to attack someone! That's just sick.

I appear visibly nauseous.

>Gravitate

Ooh, flashy! I'll get right on it.

I pick up the ICBH after all, slinging it over my shoulder like an ordinary sledgehammer. My (okay, Literally a Magic Cape is too long so I'm just going to call it MCape) MCape folds around my head into a perfect batter's helmet. I bend my legs and jump straight up. I go so far up that I break through the atmosphere and go straight into orbit, moving perfectly in sync to Terraria's rotation (assuming it behaves like a planet). Once up there, I shift into a batting stance, adjust my helmet like a cool guy, and make a beckoning motion to the cosmos. Immediately, all comets within 1 billion light years teleport into a line about 1 gigameter long, with all of them traveling towards me. If for some reason comets don't exist, I conjure them up myself.

"BATTTTEEEEERRRRR UP!"

Each comet races towards me as I heft the ICBH up and tighten my grip.

"SWING BATTA BATTA"

CRACK-OW

The noise as the first comet hits the atmosphere is overpowering. Weaker entities are knocked to their knees, while stronger ones at least wince. The godmodder watches with boredom (or annoyance if my previous action succeeded). It disintegrates in before it hits the ground, sending hot steam in every direction. It has, however, weakened the atmosphere. The second comet follows close behind, punted right at Experiment #1. It's slowed a bit by the remaining atmosphere, bu-

BOOOOM-CKCKCKKKSSSHHHCKKK

The third comet impacts the second before the second can hit its mark, and the collision fuses the two together in an explosion bringing to mind the death of a star. The flash of light is brilliant as thick sheets of ice shatter and melt simultaneously. Steam diffuses the light into a beautiful shimmering cloud.

Unfortunately, Experiment #1's screams really kill the mood. Now crushed under two come- Oh, there come the rest of them. The sheer mass of comets flying into the clown is simply ridiculous. The combination of ice, rock, and heat, not to mention the vacuum caused by the massive hole torn in the atmosphere is extremely painful. If any clowns were left un-melted before, they aren't anymore. For reference, here's an artist's rendition of the size comparison the compacted comets vs. Experiment #1's face(s).

http://imgur.com/GqvH5PO

Alchemy:

(1 mole sample of every possible element, even those yet to produced under lab conditions, as well as all possible isotopes of those elements all && together) && Assault Rifle = Chemistry Final Exam [Level 10 8/11]
A seemingly generic assault rifle, with the twist of being able to shoot bullets containing any element desired, such that MOST will not react until impact. Extremely reactive elements will react almost instantly, however, acting similarly to a shotgun. Noble gasses might rapidly disperse on impact, forcefully expanding victims. So on and so forth.​
Comedy Mask || (Terra Blade && Death Sickle && Adamantite Repeater && S.D.M.G. && Terrarian && Possessed Hatched && Flying Knife && Daedalus Stormbow && Daybreak && Golem Fist && Heat Ray && Sniper Rifle) == Follow My Lead [Level 15 8/16]
"Hah! You died."
Obscures the user's face while simultaneously manifesting powerful weapons about them. The user merely has to act out a powerful attack, and the mask will make it happen, usually in a humorous way.​
The Monado III (Xenochronicles) && Windshear (Skyrim) && Biggoron sword (Ocarina of Time) && Lightsaber = CitruShears [Level 14, 2/15]

Charges:
15 (13+2 from Consumer)/100
8/50 Heinous
8/50 Countered

Assists:
+2 to Piono
+1 Consumer

Last edited:
>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (254/300) +1 from Piono
Hive (31/50)
Puffins McGee Danny Devito (9/10)

-=Summons
"Nope, sorry. Nothing." - Skyrim Courier, 2011

-=Actions
The Artificial Guardian runs up to Cyborg J and gives it a Jab. Do you know what else has 2 capital Js?

JoJo.

Anyways, the Wastewalkers and the Rock Lobster munch on some Clowns. They taste... F̸̻̥̼̝̞̠͇U͈͙̝N̛Ǹ̠̳̝̞͚Y̬̜͢.̶̳̯̪͍̯̱͚

I walk up to the Godmodder, and take a picture of him. I'm not giving it back! Totally not stealing your soul or anything like tha- heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

-=Alchemies
An Empty Cereal Box && A lot of 7s && 'Boat Nectar' == Helmet of the Ducky Charms (lv. 11 1/12) (Helmet) [EE] --The entity gets a 15% chance to get a HIGH TIDE! at any given attack, which doubles their damage by 2x.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: N/A

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
"I created him for a purpose; He will fight for me alone."
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
Keeping these around in case of resurrection... Heheh...
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-- Szalinthia, Bringer of Light
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
Do less damage then average
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
"All was different there - not one thing the same."
-- Endless Pathrazer
Endless Pathrazer attacks three times per turn.
Takes x.75 damage, deals 1.25x damage.
"Whether by speech or force, the path will be clear."
-- Skyscrapper

Attacks that target Skyscrapper have a 50% chance to miss entirely.
Skyscrapper deals 2x damage to entities considered to be "flying".
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 10 - Blood in the Snow; Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.
Lvl. 30 - Dawn: This is the thing, man!
Lvl. 25 - The McGuffin: A crown that causes everyone within sight to beg to have it! Greed is a funny thing.

Other stuff I can't remember because it was 130+ pages a long, long time ago.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Creator
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of Instability
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Angel
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Lich
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of Swordsmanship
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of the Dying Sun
+1 to Toast, +1 to Piono, and +1 to Darkside

OK, so I'm putting this outside of the spoilers to ensure it gets read.

To all players! I've had this alchemy bid for powerful Level 50s going for a while now but it's stalling, which is bad for everyone involved. I need assists to continue the charges to make the alchemies, after all, SO, in order to make sure interest doesn't die in a fiery pit, I'll offer free Alchemies if you can make it on the board before Freyja's bid ends. If you get to at least 15 assists-3 turns of +3ing me for the uneducated-you'll get at least a Level 5, with better Alchemies for a minimum of 10 assists over that thereafter. (I may give Level 10s if I don't have Level 5s, and the Alchemy may be a copy). This is part of an initiative to rejuvenate the bids, as they've gotten a bit stale in recent days.

I'll slow down how long it takes Freyja to score unless I get quite a wave of +3s; It will definitely start getting done, if not *be* done, three turns from now at the very least, enough to at least get on board. So, if you want freebies, get cracking.

Well, all I have to say is up there.

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|
Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|!USING! (Phantom Godbot turns: 0/4 (just summoned!)
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 91 / 150.
Zero: 39 / 50.
Deicide Squad: 23 / 50.

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED-
Pionoplayer: 70
DarkSide: 58
The Flaming Toast: 59
Battlefury: 41
Consumer: 30
EmeraldMann: 3

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)

+3 to Pionoplayer.

(Deck of Playing Cards ++ Magic) && (Dreamcatcher && Magetear) = Nequilita (Level 15: 12/16)

A Rock from Limbo && Liquid Death && Zweihander = The Grayscale (Level 14: 3/15)

Cosmic Cloak && Captain's Guardian && Magetear Droplet = Nocturne (Level 15: 7: 12/16)

Katana || Pixel-sharp edge && Essence of a Time Giant && IDPD Captain's Badge = The Hunter's Blade (Level 15: 9/16) (+3 from EmeraldMann)

Expanding this a bit. A note: If it has parenthesis or curly brackets around its name, it's still locked.

Also, in case you're noticing discrepancies from the linked pastebin; Crys has allowed me to do some mild shuffling of the Class Levels, mostly making the 4th level Big Scenes come later than the other lower-level techniques.

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3.
  • Mage Chorus/Resonance/(Rhythmic)CR5/(Crescendo)CR9
  • Phoenix Breath/Sick Burns/(Ashes to Ashes)CR7/(Since the world's been turning)CR12
  • (Forme Shift)CR4/(Adaption)CR6/(Metamorphic)CR11/(Evolution)CR14
  • (Shotgun Shuffle)CR8/(Akimbo)CR10/(Bite the Bullet)CR13/(Lead Lotus)CR15
  • {Epoch()}CLASS RANK 5
  • {The Power} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Magicka} CLASS RANK 13
  • Aptitutde: Roxxanne gains +1 Level per any kills she makes.
  • The Shadows: 15% Dodge chance on yourself, cannot be negated by any means.
  • (Outfoxed): 10% Dodge Ignorance for you and your entities. CR7
  • (Climatic Summoning): All entities gain a minicrit and are invincible on their turn of summon. CR11
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3. ACTIVE.
  • Mind Killer/Dreambreaker/(Ego Eater)CR5/(Oblivion)CR9
  • Disaster Master/Gaia's Wrath/(Calamity Trigger)CR7/(This is it)CR12
  • (Smashforme)CR4/(Items On)CR6/(Wombo Combo)CR11/(Final Destination)CR14
  • (Saltwater Strike)CR8/(Seven Seas)CR10/(Whirlpool)CR13/(Bottomless)CR15
  • {Providence} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Insanity} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Dream Cycle} CLASS RANK 13
  • Hate Within: 35% chance of minicrit on Hostiles for all of your Entities as well as yourself. If chance procs while minicritting, upgrades to crit. If procced while critting, crit is not expended. Only works on Hostiles.
  • Determination: His Entities resist all Mind Controls successfully. (Zetta and the crew can't be MC'd to begin with, because they're players.)
  • (Providence): His Entities have an additional 25% resistance to any status effect that would cost them their turn. CR7
  • (Faking it): Zetta doesn't die on having HP turned to 0, but rather retreats tactically. He respawns 1 action sooner because he's gotten good at it at this point. (if he's the first to respawn on TPK he can act immediately.) CR11
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 6; CR2. DEAD. (2/6 posts remaining)
  • Sleuth Diplomacy/Case Closed/(Improptu Caucus)CR5/(Ceasefire)CR9
  • Hunter's Trick/(Powder Keg)CR3/(Mass Grave)CR7/(Slaughter)CR12
  • (Bloodborne)CR4/(Red River)CR6/(Vein Matters)CR11/(Baptism of Blood)CR14
  • (The Sight)CR8/(Grim Knowledge)CR10/(Psychoanalyze)CR13/(Evil Within)CR15
  • {Beast Within} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Your Best Nightmare} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Cut You Down} CLASS RANK 13
  • Pulchritude: His Entities have a 10% chance of minicritting randomly.
  • (Grim Times): Attackers have a 5% chance of Terror upon hitting Grimsby. CR3.
  • (Blood Rally): If harmed, Grimsby and his entities can attack the entity responsible. If successful, a third of the damage dealt is transferred back as HP. CR7.
  • (Lead by Example): His Entities have a 30% chance of minicritting if attacking an entity he has attacked that turn. CR11.
L00T: 21.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

----+----+----+----

Zetta whistles. Corpses fall from the sky around Yung Venus, to people's confusion. Mutant corpses with only one eye, to boot. They all missed their intended target, however. Before the Gun God can retaliate, a sudden rain of pipes interferes with his field of vision for the briefest of moments, landing eerily close to all the previous corpses. Corpses clad in purple and black.

Yung Venuz suddenly realizes what's up. Alas, too late. A mass of grunting is heard as the 'corpses' raise up and grab the pipes, totally alive. They proceed to rush at the Gun God with the agility of a spider. It's not enough to survive YV's immense firepower, but it's enough to get a few of them in there and start bashing him with pipes before he can kill them all. VY is filled with the worst kind of nightmares of his trips to the junkyard where his old car crashed.

He is then filled with no more nightmares as a brilliant white blade is tossed into his eye. Zetta smirks, watching as Purity (the blade), well, purifies his insides to be nothing but pure GUN, which isn't exactly healthy even for the Venusian Gun God. Zetta doesn't leave it there, of course-he just as painfully pulls it out, or rather, kicks the Venusian rapper right off it, all the while the many assassins ceaselessly beat upon the Gun God with their pipes.

Ragequit! Ragequit! Ragequit! Ragequit! Ragequit! Come on! That's what happens when YV's HP hits 0. He ragequits. RAGEQUIT! RAGEQUIT!

----+----+----+----

Roxxanne, meanwhile, arrives at the Aetherian Library. First stop. She browses into nonfiction (no time for animes!) and checks the isles on Psychology. She checks the volume of every book marked with indigo blue velvet, as those books tend to be about the very entities she's looking into. She manages to pull out nine of that nature, but five are a compilation written by someone of racist mind. Genius, but terribly biased against nonhumans. He likes purple too much, as well. So she shelves those books and checks out the other authors. Yu Narukami, Tatsuya Suou, Makoto Yuki, Akira Kurusu. Very famous Shadow fighters. The one from Naoya Todou that was recommended isn't here, alas, but it's not strictly needed.

Disregarding the fact that she looks about as subtle as a flashing neon sign the size of Las Vegas, Roxxanne looked perfectly at home with her nose in a book, with her nerd spectacles and her totally enraptured readings. For good reason, too: These books detailed basically the basic psychology and physiology of her enemy, in both the mental sense and it's sense as the pseudo-physical entity in her head. Herein were the secrets she needed to fight Shadow Roxxanne. The idea that Shadow Roxxanne herself would know is obviously accounted for; it's not like she herself could do much with this knowledge, or rather, it's knowledge she already knows of. What insight could the other her gleam from these books that Roxxanne herself wouldn't be able to use?

... Well, there was the fact that Shadows are always stronger than their 'real selves,' but really now, the stronger you got the less that difference meant. There wouldn't be any problems containing her once she got this whole book down. Not one!

----+----+----+----

The sword drooped a little upon hearing the words 'time travel.' He stayed silent until the end, though. "Can nothing in life just be a yes or no? Does it have to involve something that complicated?"

The sword shifted to something more upright. "...Look, first off you didn't answer my question. At all. I'm not asking for her ultra-secret diary, just what'd be put on a wiki. Second off, the only people I know to deal with time travel are absolute fanatics about maintaining the 'sanctity' of time. It's hard to tell what'll set them off. Keep your nose out of that business, they've got justifiable reasons but they're utterly psycho about the whole affair. Third, talking like you're the strongest thing in the city is gonna get you nowhere. The people you should be concerned about are the people you will never even get an inkling of their existence until they're either destroying your stuff or killing you. This city is just as filled to the brim with near-invisible assassins, thieves, intriguers and spies as it is with these overly-dangerous warrior types who probably killed something like you, er-hem, 'five levels ago,' or the mages who could probably snap their fingers and trap you in a cage without even blinking, and all of them probably are in turn kept in line by the people who are all of those things to them, as well as the anti-crime field or whatever. And rumor has it that the latter can be subverted."

"Finally... You know about that guy? The purple one. Orchid. Whatever. Him."
The sword moved very little, if at all, but the voice it had told all to hear (Paranoid) that it was very interested in the subject.

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (255/300)
Hive (32/50)
Puffins McGee Danny Devito (10/10) - COMPLETED

-=Summons
The ground shakes... An earthquake? No... something far worse... IT'S THE TRASH MAN HIMSELF. STANDING AT A WHOPPING 4'10!

hqdefault.jpg

Danny Devito, Trash Man
HP: 8/8
Takes 1 point each hit and cannot be healed.
Every time an entity dies (excluding individuals of groups; only when the whole group dies), his attack increases by 5,000 dmg. This represents the trash heap growing ever larger. ALWAYS GROWIN', 'CUZ HE EATS GARBAGE. HE JUST... SCOOPS IT UP, AND STARTS EATING IT.
Attack starts at 0. (so X * 5000, where X is number of entities that died since summoning)

-=Actions
Danny sits back this turn, watchin' all the pretty lights flash around him.

-=Alchemies
An Empty Cereal Box && A lot of 7s && 'Boat Nectar' == Helmet of the Ducky Charms (lv. 11, 2/12) (Helmet) [EE] --The entity gets a 15% chance to get a HIGH TIDE! at any given attack, which doubles their damage by 2x.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: N/A

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
"I created him for a purpose; He will fight for me alone."
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
Keeping these around in case of resurrection... Heheh...
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-- Szalinthia, Bringer of Light
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
Do less damage then average
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
"All was different there - not one thing the same."
-- Endless Pathrazer
Endless Pathrazer attacks three times per turn.
Takes x.75 damage, deals 1.25x damage.
"Whether by speech or force, the path will be clear."
-- Skyscrapper

Attacks that target Skyscrapper have a 50% chance to miss entirely.
Skyscrapper deals 2x damage to entities considered to be "flying".
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 10 - Blood in the Snow; Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.
Lvl. 30 - Dawn: This is the thing, man!
Lvl. 25 - The McGuffin: A crown that causes everyone within sight to beg to have it! Greed is a funny thing.

Other stuff I can't remember because it was 130+ pages a long, long time ago.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Creator
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of Instability
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Angel
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Lich
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of Swordsmanship
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of the Dying Sun
+1 to Toast, +1 to Piono, and +1 to Darkside

Last edited:
@GoldenReady @Abeneautmal Alright, so, here's the deal, both of you guys start +upping each other. Pour your +1s into plussing the other person. My charge is already gonna be ready without your assists, so go ahead and just +each other.

155/300 for the Final Showdown
44/50 for the power of fire
49/50 for Restoration
Neumann's Dream AND Fractal Duplicate Generator 5/11 for Mass Dream-struction
No Kill Like Overkill AND conversion cluster bombs 4/10 for Thirty Birds with One Stone
Elements' Malice AND status effect amplifier 1/?
+2 to goldenready, +1 to abe

I decided to go on a HHHHHHHATE fueled rampage, and Pionobot flies right at the clown cluster and begins hacking away, separating off clowns and melting them down to their base components with a combined firepower of Rapture and super charge mode. This doesn't actually make the clowns feel any better, because it sort of melts their faces off with kaleidascopic elemental fire, but hey, it's the thought that counts! And the thought was "Let's murder this thing horribly" so it really doesn't accomplish ANYTHING good!

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
Abeneautmal: 17
Goldenready: 14
Redstone: 12
Sirplop: 12
Pricey: 12
darkside: 9
Cyan: 8
battlefury: 4

Favors owed:
Goldenready (Continuous +1 application)
Abeneeautmal

Last edited:
Suddenly the wind on the battlefield stops, in a certain place of the battlefield a single strange black point appears, the point begins to extend and spin until it becomes a dark circle of around two meters of diameter, at its center a spiral pattern of energy cracks to reality.

The spiral opens and a few lightning come out the portal, after them a man walks over the portal that closes itself as soon as t his cape comes out, the portal becomes again a single black point and disappears in a blink.

The man that just come out from the portal is a tall man in his late thirty dressed with flowing deep green robes decorated by a golden spiraling pattern, the part of him that is not covered by the robes, like his legs and foots, shows instead a shiny metallic armor, finely crafted and decorated with red spirals, all his figure is enclosed by a long red cape.

Hezetor is.

I claim post 4196 all for myself, bwuahaha, all the powerful meanings of said number are mine.

I +3 Consumer. 3 Is the max one can give to others, right?

1/50

1/50

1/50

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor’s Armor Model 1

Hezetor’s Armor Model 1: first of the line of the armors manufactured and designed directly by Hezetor himself, this one combines the modular adaptability of a Modular Armor, normally just a an adaptable kind of armor, with the technology of a battle suit, not only it can be augmented with modules, being capable of hosting many in a compartment where the belt would be, but it has the technology of an advanced battle suit, being equipped with a central quantum nano computer it can aid the user in many ways, adapting, and being almost aware, to his user needs and learning how to serve better both in and outside battle.

It is powered both by a Nano Orb of Pure Energy, a magical device created by Hezetor capable of manipulating energy in a certain radius and by a nuclear reactor, the solar panels are there only because the one that designed it was paranoid.

The armor itself is made of a peculiar alloy of different metals, assuring both the durability and flexibility of titanium, the magical protection of Orichalcum and the density of Neutronium, rending the metal itself of the armor as valuable as the technology inside it.

The armor posses an exoskeleton capable of mimic humanoid muscles to near perfection, this comes in aid in many ways, but in general it is used to grant incredible strength to the user, the recycling system is is there to assure that oxygen and other nutrients are granted to the user, ensuring that one never needs to remove the armor, not that the one that designed it needs oxygen. The anti gravity device does exactly what one could imagine, it allows the user to fluctuate and move in the vacuum of space.

The armor owns many different visors to allow the user to scan its surroundings in many different forms, form thermal vision to x-ray and many others.

The nano computer in the armor allows for deep learning of both martial and magical techniques used by others, this paried with the exoskeleton allows for a mimicry of enemies techniques, not only this, but the computer is loaded with billions of moves from all know martial arts and sword arts, allowing for a perfected way to destroy opponents, always knowing wich move will counter their.

The armor is paried with many offensives weapons, from simple blasters of energy in the palms to rockets and other physical projectiles weapons that can appear from most of the surface of the armor, all of those are aided by the automatic targeting system of the computer ensuring perfect aim in all conditions, as a bonus it can fire bolts of thunder from any points of its surface to smite the fools that touch its user.

The armor is capable of generating at will a plasma field around itself that can be expanded up to a 4m radius, this automatically destroys all minor projectiles and protects from weaker spells, without the metal ever suffering any damage.

To conclude the armor was build, designed and tought by Hezetor for Hezetor alone, none may use it, it is build to adapt and work only for its designed user, this adds a layer of pointless in its name as this will and always was, an armor for Hezetor.

Its external appearance sports a typical silvery metal color, while its shape is that of a clean and cut armor following the edges more usual of futuristic powered armors, covering Hezetor’s body completely, made for him as a second skin, as usual decored with some red spirals.

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias

Avaritias: This sword possess the ability of the sword of sunder absorption of being able of stealing the abilities of other weapons it destroys, by itself this sword is already indestructible, thanks to the unbreakable katana, meanwhile, thanks to Caledfwlch this swords inherits and incredibly sharp edge, so sharp in fact that can rend the concept of invulnerability and immortality around it, killing those that normally can’t die and destroying what normally can’t be destroyed.

These things put together ensure that Avaritias can destroy any other weapon it meets and withstand any blow. Termination, the knife of Chara, ensures an endless preservation of the sword itself and the powers it sunders, making sure that this swords gets stronger as it is used while the module of total manipulation allows for control over any structure in a considerable distance, paired up with Termination, this allows to maintain said control and manipulation for an indeterminable amount of time.

Avaritias appearance is that of a longsword, its blade is long and of a shiny metal in color, with veins of red determination barely visible on the blade wich constantly emits a faint orange aura, its greed always visible.

The handle is finely crafted in tofollowing a spiraling black pattern at the base while the part that touches the sword is asmall black hand that seems to grab the blade.

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack

The way you travel in limbo, with style.

This bizarrely shaped ship has at least 10 sails, half of those on the upper part the others in “low” part, these sails are each made of a differently enchanted silk, they concentrate the winds of Limbo in them for travel, but for the most part there are powered by other means, like songs, blood of demons and similar.

The ship has a propulsion engine, mostly fueled by rule of cool, that powers a giant jet on the back of the ship, the other engine, the one that fuels of rule of cool the first one, is an engine built around a miniature stabilized Spiral Sun it helps the first rocked on the back of the ship, but it mainly grants energy to side mini rockets that allow for incredible maneuverability. It also has a two red zeppelins on the sides of the ship, those allows for great levitation, besides looking really cool.

The ship is externally made of black metal that forms an alloy with the dust of Limbo itself, allowing the ship to not be teared apart from said place harsh conditions, the head of the ship includes a retractile drill of adamantium, because drifting is slower than destroying what stands in your way with a giant drill.

The computer on board is highly sophisticated and allows for a great manipulation of the ship regardless of its strange form, besides it is capable of finding any portal that can bring outside of Limbo and many other things.

We call this wonderful ship U.S.S. NIEAC R.O.X.X.O.R.

Invulnerable mail of Arnd && Bands of Supreme Healing && Bracelets of epic health+10 && Module of Life Regeneration && Nano

Last edited:
@pionoplayer yeah, sure piono, i'd like to help
Tip of the day: ERROR.

Crack The Sky: /2/3\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <5/5>
The Queener: In the Armory.
The Infinity Edge: In the Armory.
Runes Stored: no
----
Chorus Mortis: (3/4)

+1 to Piono
+2 to W32Coravint

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON/ELITE?]: 33/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 22/50
yeah sure piono [???]: 15/50

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (18/26)
I should have done this ages ago.

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (12/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.

Katar ++ Void = The Blank (Level 10) (5/11)
gorilla you guessed it.

((Shattered Soul Gems && Shattered Grief Seeds && Emitter = Meguca's Suffering Emitter) && Polarity Field || Diamond = Meguca Fragmentation Stone) && (Crystal Storm Tome && Golden Shower Tome && Cursed Flames Tome && Water Bolt Tome && Demon Scythe Tome && Book of Skulls || Crystal Sword Hilt = Cosmic Sword Hilt) = Soulstorm Blade (Level ?) (5/?)
A prismatic blade hilt with a monochromatic stone for the pommel. When inactive, it looks like just that. But when activated with a swipe on the monochrome stone, a mass of soul gem and grief seed shards fly out of hammerspce to resemble a blade, and the hilt starts projecting various magical energies across the "blade," making the entire thing glow like one big rainbow blade. Which it is in this state.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
Steel Sentinel and Spellthief attack Experiment #1. Again.
----
Xtrullor builds a wall of stuff around Yung Venuz using the Shield of the Terrarian. The wall is composed of fish, shopkeepers, Drifters, horses, blood, ludicrous blood, swords, gorillas, radiation, Doritos, and TT2000 corpses.

Pinary is what the refrance.

He decides to read Dylan's poster right after.
"I KN(/)W 80% (/)F THESE PE(/)PLE. THE SAME 80% THAT'S RIGHT HERE, (/)N THIS TERRARIA SERVER. WHY D(/) WE NEED T(/) KILL THE JANIT(/)R?"
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

is this stuff still going on!? if it is i wanna join in :D allthough i wish i was in the first fifty pages because it sounded epic!

yes its still going on
non-action posts are usualy denoted by /NULL being placed within them, and the rules are in a post linked to from the first one i think.
/NULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom