Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot none of you know my Steam username when I was setting up this account...

But it should be fairly obvious which DTG2 player I am by now.

EDIT: Since I am under the impression that this is happening after DTG0, expect to me to let a few hints slip of what my plans are/were over there.
Dude, every other DTG happened after DTG0! DTG0 is the prequel to the original DTG! Also, TwinBuilder made the Terraria Session (this session) canon.

This is the part where I wonder if there's a record for pretentious item names, and how much I risk getting it.

Though there is a naming pattern I intend to follow here of [COLOR] [NOUN OR VERB] of [NOUN].

Heliotrope Talons of Lightning is just the first of those.

Though I'll need more alchemy ideas before I start piling those up.

Last edited:
About how much longer is this game expected to last? Should I be saving up plans for later, or rushing to prep for the end?

I'd say there's time for the end but don't expect an age. We're past the halfway point but we've got a good deal to go before this party ends.

Yeah, that sums it up. Especially since the last 10 hit points traditionally take up a good fifth of the total gametime, sometimes more.

-TRANSMISSION BEGIN-
>Begin.
You are a hooded figure standing outside Orteil's control terminal room. It seems that the door is unlocked.

>_ _ _ _: Enter.
You enter the control terminal room. Wait, what?

>_ _ _ _: Seize control of terminal.
Really?

>_ _ _ _: Start talking.
"Mardek didn't really enter a rocket made out of struts. His mother was Trickster at that time, and he was knocked out by a lollipop. Then a portal appeared below him that sent him to Kerbin. Why wasn't he Tricksterified, you ask? I don't know, and I certainly don't give a gorilla.

The attack was really by Trickster Mary Sues, like Roxxanne. They infected entire cities with both their Trickster effects and mind control gorilla. I would know, because I was there. I would be there, because I'm the goddamn Euphorer."

"but how did YOU not get tricksterified?"

"/\lready said it. Don't know, absolutely don't give a gorilla."

>Euphorer: Exit terminal.
You exit the terminal room.
-TRANSMISSION END-

ARENA LOG (because I can't really deal with that in my posts anymore. All stats are in W-L-D format.

NEW: This post is spoilered now for ease of reading.

Fredbear
  • Former child Entertainer turned Multiversal Hobo. Very crass.
  • FFA: 1-0-0
  • 1v1: 1-0-0
  • Tag: 0-0-0
  • HAVOC: Have you seen him on night XXX? 0-0-0
Roxxanne
  • Whimsical Archsue with odd, mischievous personality. Angers quickly.
  • FFA: 0-0-0
  • 1v1: 2-1-0
  • Tag: 0-0-1
  • HAVOC: (LCKD, defeat Rebecca, Nihilo or CEO Nine on HAVOC mode) The Road was Twisted. 0-0-0
Zetta
  • HIghly abnormal Split with manipulative streak. Ruthless and pragmatic.
  • 1v1: 0-0-0
  • HAVOC: Home Turf Advantage, not something you take lightly. 0-0-0
Grimsby
  • Hunter with a impenetrable stoicism and a powerful charisma.
  • HAVOC: Fear the Old Blood. Fear the Beast within. 0-0-0
Rosalind
  • Somewhat haughty but motherly middle sibling of Roxxanne's.
  • HAVOC: One does not just walk into the hive. 0-0-0
Flora
  • Independent Avatar with a childish disposition. Seeks companionship.
  • HAVOC: Rally them. Lead Them. Give them your strength. 0-0-0
Mai (LCKD) (She doesn't exist yet! Give it time.)

Tazz/Xi
  • Overachieving First Guardian with a paladin-like sense of justice.
  • HAVOC: (LCKD, defeat ???? (the guy who you need to beat Tazz to face) AND Unlock ???? (the guy beneath Gordon) ) The Years have not been kind. 0-0-0
Sigma
  • Extremely shy yellow-blood troll with an unealthy amount of links to the Eldritch.
  • HAVOC: You cannot resist the Call. The Call is irrefutable. 0-0-0
Gordon/Lambda
  • Minecraftian with a straightforward personality. Unfazed by the strange.
  • HAVOC: Hope never rides alone, the Protomen were wrong. 0-0-0.
LCKD (Bring him back)
  • He who sees the Twisted Roads
Chi
  • Newest inheritor of Keldeo's Legacy. Extremely skilled for his age.
  • HAVOC: Beyond the reckoning, before the storm. 0-0-0.
Asasma
  • An assassin of an unknown origin. Trying to control his inner rage.
  • HAVOC: Anger cannot be contained. It must be unleashed. 0-0-0.
Nihilo (LCKD) (Beat 3 people.)
  • Exceptionally bloodthirsty leader of a mercenary band. Hates First Guardians.
  • HAVOC: (Beat anyone in HAVOC MODE. Without being in a similar substitute for it yourself.) No more holding back. All or nothing. 0-0-0.
Rebecca (LCKD) (Beat 3 people.)
  • Ascended Goddess of VIM and somehow the eldest sister of Roxxanne. Stern.
  • HAVOC: (Beat anyone in HAVOC MODE. Without being in a similar substitute for it yourself.) They shall know the Black Rose. 0-0-0.
CEO Nine (LCKD) (beat 3 people.)
  • Inventor of a future worldwide Respawn system. Generous and beloved.
  • HAVOC: (Beat anyone in HAVOC MODE. Without being in a similar substitute for it yourself.) Somehow, SOMEHOW, this helps. 0-0-0.
Cranky Kong (LCKD) (Git Gud: End a 3-match winstreak. Can be any kind of match.)
  • Patron Saint of all gudness. Is temperamental but wise.
  • HAVOC: (Beat regular Cranky Kong.) Cranky Kong is going to stop fooling around. 0-0-0
LCKD (Face someone in HAVOC MODE and see it to completion, win or lose)
  • He who has many faces
LCKD (Face someone in HAVOC MODE and see it to completion, win or lose)
  • He who worshipped the Ink
LCKD (Beat Tazz)
  • He who wears the pure mask
LCKD (Beat Rebecca)
  • She who despises true love
LCKD (Beat Nihilo)
  • He who wishes for dystopia
LCKD (Beat CEO Nine)
  • She who obscrufates all
LCKD (Beat anyone in HAVOC MODE. Without being in a similar substitute for it yourself.)
  • He who rejects

Last edited:
So, on pesterchum, me and Battlefury decided to start a duel. I think (and Tazz confirmed) that two duels can happen at once, but I'm just wondering if there's anyone open to GM the duel.

I'm availableish, but things might be a little slow until my Friday due to a massive assignment due. I'll be able to get at least one arenadop in for sure though.

If you need me to know anything that your opponent shouldn't know, PM me the info.

Last edited:
/challenge
Booting ChallengeOS...
[+----] 20%
[++---] 40%
[+++--] 60%
[++++-] 80%
[+++++] 100%
ChallengeOS booted.
Select mode.
1. Normal
HAVOC
>1
Normal mode selected.
Select character.
1. Mardek
2. Leafy
3. Joel
>2
Select opponent.

I'm not even going to type out the choices.
>fredbear
Very well.
>guess
What would you like to guess?
>the opponent locked behind (git gud) is Cranky Kong
That's... actually sensible.
...EDIT: You got it. And Git Gud is ending any opponent's 3-win streak.

Last edited:
It seems that this is somewhat relevant. The main chunk of Mardek's lore is connected to /tg/'s homebrew setting, The Editors. Here's most of the gorilla linked between the DTG universe and the Editors setting. WIP.

-The army that Razihel the Skybreaker is Grand Admiral of. Mostly made up of people that were musicians in Reality.

--Razihel The Skybreaker is currently fighting against Alicia in AscensionCraft. He has gone through a lot, including getting possessed by Hugmaster.

-Neil Cicierga is Great Admiral (second-in-command). Before this, he used to be the war scenario guy. He has made the most popular and weirdest war scenario, called the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (natch).

-GiIvaSunner, a high-ranking well-known MDS soldier, as well as their portal guy, popularized saying Grand Dad in place of Grand Admiral within the Squadron.

--GiIvaSunner has died many times, but thanks to PsuedoHeisenberg's Literary Uncertainty Principle, he is restored to health as SiIvaGunner.

-Cryptrik, while not in the MDS, has manufactured most of the chemical weapons that the Squadron wields today. The most powerful one of these weapons is a Rewriter Bomb/Meme Nuke fusion, known as the Grand Contagion. Think Neutron Bomb + Active Beat Mesa + Lots of Memes.

-Xtrullor was a Squadron Commissar, who had lots of exploration drones set up around the universe, before he had to shut most of them down due to an unknown reason.

-It is rumored that the Tyrannophirus (Arch-SUE Sapphy's weapon) is part of the Edge of the World.

-GiIvaSunner has made portals mostly to video game worlds, earning him the title of "high quality video game rip guy."

-Unfortunately, the Grand Contagion has never been used.

Last edited:
*Sigh* Welp, I guess that time of every month has passed. Again. I should really give more of a warning when I'm about to take more than a week's worth of leave. Oh well, I'll know better next time. (maybe idunno)

Anyway, the point, what is it? Ah, yes, my inexplicable 2ish-week disappearance. I assume just saying "trying to shake off an addiction" ain't gonna cut it.
See, I've been spending too much time on this computer. Like, far too much time. But, really, during most of that, I was really just thinking up scenarios for fights, trying to think of half-decent posts for DtG, and just plain being stuck in my own little pocket dimension that is called my mindscape. The rest was filled with YouTube and the occasional game. But I usually take breaks in between to actually get stuff done. But then it started becoming a problem, and eventually got into the unfortunate downfall of not doing a thing except the stuff mentioned above. The very first time it happened (which was 3 weeks ago at this point), I decided to give it a rest for as long as possible. And then, inevitably, after 2 weeks of keeping the heck away from this (I got a few more games completed in that timeframe, just for a bit of fresh air), I had to return. And hey, I've only myself to blame for all that. Includng...

...wasting everyone's time in the arena. Ugh, I'm FURIOUS as to how horrendously-timed that was! I am SO, SOOO sorry about this, Tazz and Crystal. I hate wasting everyone's time as much as the next guy, but I couldn't let this "addiction" of sorts cut into my life more than it already had. I had you both in for one hell of a fight, but what ended up happening? One and done. Hate me all you want, but just know I had a reason for this. As punishment for doing crap like this for what, 3ish times now, perhaps in a row? Well, the punishment I'm giving myself for all of this is:
- A temporary (1 week) ban from the arena. Kinda need to get everything fully organized anyway.
- Tazz gets... uh... well, sadly I wasn't going to reveal UA's (Or, yes, it was in fact the real DarkSide, but "DarkSide" is not his real name. Thankfully, I don't have to worry, because the arena's noncanon) weapons, but I guess I don't really have any other choice in the matter now, do I? So consider yourself unsatisfyingly lucky; you can upgrade one of my 3 main swords to Uznahgaar (Unleashed) status, buffing their usefulness drastically! (God it pains me just to give it out this early, you have no idea)
- And no, you don't get the PSYCHO reward, as you were also in your own super-form state, HAVOC. Sorry, pal, but them's the breaks, punishment or no.
-The PSYCHO reward for this fight would have actually given you TWO purple-tiered weapons, while normal gives one. Better than the other normals by a long shot.
- Tazz gets 10 free +1's, taken directly from my own charges (As in, I have -10 assist points because of this, and the ones that I lost are all given to Tazz and Tazz alone), if that's acceptable.
It LOOKS inadequate, sure, but you'd get worse rewards from the other normals, and you get no extra charges from them either. The charges are for this situation only. I feel like this is more than sufficient. But if it isn't, just tell me to take out a more fair chunk of my charges. I'm totally OK with punishing myself this way.

And you know what's worse?
I have a longing to finish what was started. But at the same time I don't want to burden anyone any further with my shenanigans.
And now I feel terrible.
...Yep, just another one of those months...
*Beats own head against the desk*

Anyway... back to the game, I guess! And again, apologies for the sudden inactivity. I'll try to be more... proactive with letting you guys know when I'm about to go inactive.

@DarkSide What are the bonuses for Unleashed weapons? I have some ideas.
Unleashed Doomsday: Damage significantly increased, max entities hit increased to 15
Unleashed Equilibrium: Extra 2 buff/debuff points, for a total of 35% decrease
Unleashed Ved+Suldaan+Leinro: Deteriorate lasts for 3 turns

@Cyanogynist I have no idea how I never thought of that idea before... huh. That's something to consider for all Blue and Purple weapons, actually.
But I'd rather get the formalities out of the way first. Another bonus is that the weapon itself receives a buff in damage, as well as obtaining all secondary elements that were previously locked thanks to arena constraints. Normally I'd give the upgrade to someone for legitimately completing 'CN: DarkSide, RN: Unknown's challenge (a hard feat to pull off), as I would have planned... but this is a special case.

/null

Sorry guys- especially Cyan- but I really can't do the sidequest any time soon. I've been really overworked and stressed because of school and, since it finished, have developed a pretty bad infection. I'm not sure if I can really handle running the sidequest in the state I'm in. I'll still be active in DTG, but I really just need a chance to unwind and recover.

Again, sorry about all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom