Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When is it going to update to 1.3.5.3 on mac? and yes i know mac sucks for games
Same time windows does. As for the downgrade solution for mac/linux, it's the same as it has been, but I'll reiterate it here:

Alternative workaround for Mac/Linux users:
1) Close Steam if it's running
2) Open a terminal
3) Linux: type in steam -console Mac: type in open steam://open/console
4) This will open steam in "console mode", go to the console tab at the top of the steam window
5) Type in the commands in Steam Console for your respective OS:
Linux: download_depot 105600 105602 1724598424009969555
Mac: download_depot 105600 105603 5456929779685479800
Windows: download_depot 105600 105601 7118084600027986257 (not needed, there's a dedicated workaround)
6) This will start a download that is very very slow (takes ~50-60 minutes). There is NO progress bar, just have faith and wait, when it finishes it will show a message similar to this one: Depot download complete : "/home/raydj/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32\steamapps\content\app_105600\depot_105602" ... (you have to replace the backslashes \ with forward slashes / Depot download complete : "/Users/jasoncao/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/steamapps/content/app_105600/depot_105603" ...
7) Install Tmodloader (0.9.3.2 for 1.3.4.4) MANUALLY to the Terraria that you just downloaded (read the txt file in tmod for help with that)
8) Run the "new" Terraria and VOILA! It uses the same savefiles so you're good! Note: if you run Terraria via steam library, then you still get vanilla 1.3.5.2, however if you run it off just the app file you just downloaded, it will run a SEPARATE Terraria 1.3.4.4 with your Tmod installed. That is both a win and a loss? Good Luck!

Basically, we use built in steam tools to downgrade to 1.3.4.4 and then install the 0.9.2.3 on top of that.

Someone help please! Whenever I leave my world my custom NPC disappears. How do I fix this? Let me know if you need my code...
You'll need to set the name of your NPC to be the same in both your autoLoad and setDefault hooks. EG.
Code:
public override bool Autoload(ref string name, ref string texture, ref string[] altTextures)
{
    name = "NPCName";

public override void SetDefaults()
{
    npc.name = "NPCName";

I have encountered a problem in tModLoader where no NPCs spawn.
I had this problem for quite a while and i can't seem a way to fix it that makes Terraria (with mods) unplayable.
Mods i am currently using and still encountering the problem:
Calamity
Thorium
imkSushi
Yet another boss health bar
MoreAccessories+
Boss Checklist
Cheat Sheet ( i have checked that i have no filtered NPCs )
Accesuares+
Auto-Structures
3 Slots Position
World-Gen Previewer
Where's My items
Dushy's Upgrade (Upgrade System)
Craftable Uncraftables
Wing Slot
MaxStack Plus
Fargo's Mutant Mod
The YoYo overload
Craftable Pillar Fragments
Reduced grinding
Prefixes For Enemies
WMITF ( Which Mod Is This From )
If you have solve or a repair contact me at: [email protected]

You'll need to set the name of your NPC to be the same in both your autoLoad and setDefault hooks. EG.
Code:
public override bool Autoload(ref string name, ref string texture, ref string[] altTextures)
{
    name = "NPCName";

public override void SetDefaults()
{
    npc.name = "NPCName";
Thanks my friend
[doublepost=1494093536,1494093512][/doublepost]
help video:
too many mods thats ur problemo m8

Hi is this error something to worry about? Happened when I tried to load in my game today. It doesn't happen every time though.

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

HELP WHEN I INSTALLED A MOD I ACCEDENTALLY PUT IT SO THAT IT OPENED AS A NOTE PAD WHAT DO I DO?!
[doublepost=1494096141,1494096122][/doublepost]AND THEY ALL OPEN AS NOTHE PADS NOW ;(

HELP WHEN I INSTALLED A MOD I ACCEDENTALLY PUT IT SO THAT IT OPENED AS A NOTE PAD WHAT DO I DO?!
[doublepost=1494096141,1494096122][/doublepost]AND THEY ALL OPEN AS NOTHE PADS NOW ;(
no tmodloader to use the mods but when i download lets say heros mod it says what thing should we use to open this and you can use notepads and there was no file thing so i cant extract them to mod folder ;(

But why are you trying to open the mod? all you have to do is go in terraria with tmodloader and go to mod browser to download.

no tmodloader to use the mods but when i download lets say heros mod it says what thing should we use to open this and you can use notepads and there was no file thing so i cant extract them to mod folder ;(
nonoonononon it doesent work like that cuz the mod isnt in the browser

Back
Top Bottom