tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have figured out what is actually going on with summons. Whatever debuff-inflicting modifiers the summon item has are not used. Instead, summons inflict the debuffs from the modifiers of whatever item you are holding at the time. Unless that item is the summon item, in which case they do not inflict any debuffs.

Would it be possible to make the Luck bonus from this mod cross-compatible with the luck bonus from the Lucky Finish mod?
Doubt they both use the same definitions as of what "Luck" is in the game, so the short answer is no.
Modifying said mods to work on the same terms... that is possible but that's another story.

I would like to say some things that i've experienced in this mod.
First at all, Awesome mod! <3
is there a way to get modifiers in armors easier, just put on a mannequin and take again to roll a modifier. Did u guys noticed this? if yus just ignore.
I don't make use of cheat things like this but some people does :p u should fix.
I'm brazilian and i was a bit confused about some terms, what is % of thorns? damage taken back to the enemies?
Strenght increase damage? + Wing time works just on wing flight time?
Sorry for being annoying and forgive my bad english.
Hugs from Brazil!

So i heard RNGJesus blessed me today :D Sad am not doing magician playthru :(
6167E6668374EB9D704DB8F7EF5C4FB637D85838

BTW you have bugs i found.
When you summon a minion/s and hold other weapon that has Status Alligment Effects ( Cursed inferno , ichor etc) it applies to the minions too , i dont know if other modifiers do too (+kockback , damage etc) but this one is for sure.
Was it your intention or is it mistake that reforging rerolls modifiers too ?
I sometimes roll a modifier of +0% to something or flat 0 ,like +0% thorns , why is that even there ???
And when you buy something from merchant it doesnt roll mods , you have to drop it , its pretty annoing and many dont notice it (i guess) so they play without rolled items.

And a suggestion , make legendaries roll AT LEAST uncommon affixes , cause its sad i have many legendaries with worse rolls than rares / uncommons.

Last edited:
BTW you have bugs i found.
When you summon a minion/s and hold other weapon that has Status Alligment Effects ( Cursed inferno , ichor etc) it applies to the minions too , i dont know if other modifiers do too (+kockback , damage etc) but this one is for sure.
Was it your intention or is it mistake that reforging rerolls modifiers too ?
I sometimes roll a modifier of +0% to something or flat 0 ,like +0% thorns , why is that even there ???
And when you buy something from merchant it doesnt roll mods , you have to drop it , its pretty annoing and many dont notice it (i guess) so they play without rolled items.

And a suggestion , make legendaries roll AT LEAST uncommon affixes , cause its sad i have many legendaries with worse rolls than rares / uncommons.
Probably because it's 0.12 or something like that.

Im sure this is a know bug or is intended but when i drop the item the modifers re-roll, not sure if this is intended or not but it doesnt make this mod and fun to use, im sure this is a bug since magic dice is in the game, hopefully u fix it soon i really like the mod so far

Im sure this is a know bug or is intended but when i drop the item the modifers re-roll, not sure if this is intended or not but it doesnt make this mod and fun to use, im sure this is a bug since magic dice is in the game, hopefully u fix it soon i really like the mod so far
Well known bug, you didn't take the time to read older posts, the bug only works in multi-player, works just fine in Single-player.
And before you ask again: No, it's not intended to work that way, and yes, people have asked for a fix to no avail.

Well known bug, you didn't take the time to read older posts, the bug only works in multi-player, works just fine in Single-player.
And before you ask again: No, it's not intended to work that way, and yes, people have asked for a fix to no avail.
is it getting a fix anytime soon? i really want to continue using this mod

Maybe if you took your sweet time to read through all the posts on this thread... you'd learn "why".
And no, I am not trying to sound like a D, but you WILL find your answer there ;)
I mean yeah, its annoying to answer questions that have already been answered, but so is reading through 14 pages of questions you care nothing about.

Tbh, I think you should make something so that you sacrifice 500 maybe magic dice to get to choose modifiers (maybe of legendary quality). Cuz right now, I'm spending 10 mins ata time reforging, reforging and again reforging to get atleast a modifier for my own class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom