• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jofairden

Duke Fishron
tModLoader
I've got good news to share: it's nearly done.

Today I spent a fair amount of time finalizing the back-end of the mod. (thanks to Chicken-Bones for very good insights and discussions on how to approach things) This work introduced a fair amount of changes but fortunately we hadn't gone really far yet into the migrating process ^^ That's all time I have for now, we should now cheer up @thegamemaster1234 because he's currently in charge of migrating all previous existing content to the new system.

When our friendly collaborator is done and everything seems to be working as planned, I will create a new thread and the mod will be re-released

:merchantcool:

Grill_Gamer

Terrarian
Made an account solely so I could post here; Can you give an estimate of when it'll be up? I understand if you can't due to not wanting to make empty promises but if you could i'd appreciate it. I'm about to start a new play through with friends and this mod would really improve the experience. Thanks a lot for your time and contribution :)

Dnarris

Eye of Cthulhu
Oh! Awesome. I didn't know work was being done on this mod.

I love it and miss it. Give me some magic dice!

Unit One

Staff member
News: @Jofairden will be taking over maintenance of this mod. Should hopefully mean less time left out of date / broken.
Since Hiccup has placed the mod in Jofairden’s hands, and there’s been a relaunch, I’ll close this thread. @Hiccup251, if you should want this thread reopened when you return, please click Report on the first post and request it.

Everyone else, see the thread that Jofairden has linked: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/even-more-modifiers-relaunch-beta.68438/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom