tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It did, I forgot to add it to changelog.
I uploaded the mod to my server and have the same version ingame, but when I join my server it trys to download the mod from the server. Any ideas?

EDIT: I have made sure both versions are the same, it still trys to download the mod then gives me an error. After this happens I can no longer find the mod in my mods folder.

Last edited:
oh btw the bug with paradox cohort.. not sure if its already been said but yeah like. literally it just spawns a few enemies and then cohort titan sits there and he looks like a medic of some sort. then the even finished and we get no loot...

I am just curious what your guys intentions were for the basic sprayer for the alchemist class? I would like to hear your guys thoughts on it.

Hi there. So my friends and I are playing with Tremor along with Thorium right now, Thorium is fairly easy to navigate using the wiki but I can't seem to find a lot of information on the Tremor wiki. I know it's a WIP but what other resources do you guys use to help figure out crafting recipes/stations etc. besides the guide and the wiki? Are there any mods equivalent to the 'Too Many Items' mod in minecraft? Would be a big help thanks :sigh:

Hi there. So my friends and I are playing with Tremor along with Thorium right now, Thorium is fairly easy to navigate using the wiki but I can't seem to find a lot of information on the Tremor wiki. I know it's a WIP but what other resources do you guys use to help figure out crafting recipes/stations etc. besides the guide and the wiki? Are there any mods equivalent to the 'Too Many Items' mod in minecraft? Would be a big help thanks :sigh:
a mod called recipie browser. shows all crafting recipies and I think items that drop

Hello! I've been playing the newest version of Tremor with a friend and we finally got the alchemist to move in. However, when we click "shop" for him, we both crash. I couldn't copy the error message, so I Snipping tooled it instead. Thank you!

Attachments

• Terraria Crash.JPG
    Terraria Crash.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 153
when i tryed to break the alter in the ancient ruins it started a event that i dont know how to stop i cant deal with this how do i go about stoping it?

Suggestion for heater of worlds: Make it multi-parted so that we can damage multiple parts because it's really tedious to try and hit the head when it's fast and dealing damage with all of it's body.
[doublepost=1497320951,1497320853][/doublepost]
Hello! I've been playing the newest version of Tremor with a friend and we finally got the alchemist to move in. However, when we click "shop" for him, we both crash. I couldn't copy the error message, so I Snipping tooled it instead. Thank you!

With newest you mean 1.3.1.10 ? The one uploaded ~9.5h before your post?

Hey, i usually play terraria with both calamity and tremor mods, but alchemist classes doesn't really scale well into calamity late game due to lack of strong weapons, can you guys do something about that? Also another thing, i cant really open the alchemist NPC or get the greater healing flask on multiplayer cause it crashes my game, is that normal??

Where is the "Ruin"? There's no info of it on the wiki and I can't find it in my world. (Pre-hardmode)
[doublepost=1497324528,1497324434][/doublepost]
Hey, i usually play terraria with both calamity and tremor mods, but alchemist classes doesn't really scale well into calamity late game due to lack of strong weapons, can you guys do something about that? Also another thing, i cant really open the alchemist NPC or get the greater healing flask on multiplayer cause it crashes my game, is that normal??

Are you using the latest version released ~15h ago?

did you update to the latest patch for tremor mod? They just put a fix out for the flask crashes.

Calamity bosses are extremely hard, you would have trouble scaling using any class. Besides, this mods content scales with this mod

Make sure to update to Tremor 1.3.1.10.

There's Cheat Sheet mod by Jopojelly that includes Recipe Browser in it.

Where is the "Ruin"? There's no info of it on the wiki and I can't find it in my world. (Pre-hardmode)
[doublepost=1497324528,1497324434][/doublepost]

Are you using the latest version released ~15h ago?
Ruins are a structure that is generated underground. They're built of Mud Blocks. They won't appear in old worlds.

I've been searching through this thread for a bug I'm having, and have had no luck yet. When creating a new large world, a huge chunk of land in a circular formation goes missing during generation. The background, trees, chests, jars, etc. are there but the land itself is completely gone. It only shows up in the large world generation... Medium works as intended. I've tried this on 2 different computers with the same result. I'll post screenshots if needed, but can't right now as I am at work...

Can't seem to get it to work, though terraria version is v1.3.5.2 tried both the browser and installing normally
any ideas? heres log
Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Can't seem to get it to work, though terraria version is v1.3.5.2 tried both the browser and installing normally
any ideas? heres log
Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
Rename your tModLoader .exe file back to Terraria.exe, this should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom