tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I guess Ball 'N Chain problem also happens with True Hero armor blades bonuses and probably Golden Glowing Ring?

It happens with the golden glowing ring. I haven't gotten the true hero armor blades bonus yet. Also, I have killed the tiki totem 3 times. I still have not gotten any ruin ghosts. Do they not spawn if you are already in hardmode?

Where do I craft the Rain Staff? I have all the items, but the guide says "Required objects: ", with nothing after that. I have not found anything online to help me, so any help would be appreciated.
sadjghfkjhgsf.png

[doublepost=1497199260,1497198807][/doublepost]
How does one upgrade Spark to Focus? We have the materials but we're unable to combine them at any station we currently have.
You need an Altar of Enchantments, crafted using 30 gloomstone, 30 stone, 2 stones of life and a book

Does anyone know where I could obtain the Eye of Oblivion for the Stone of Knowledge, and the Husks of Dusk and Lapis Lazuli for the Ancient Watch?

So the behemoth throwing weapon you can buy from the forge master is throwing dmg. When upgraded to brilliant behemoth it changes to melee dmg. Was this intentional? Or was it supposed to be throwing dmg?

1. Eye of Oblivion is dropped from Phobos & Deimos during night in Tremode on Surface. They're pretty rare but in next version they should spawn more often :)
  2. The dupe thing is probably a tModLoader bug, I got reports about it.
  3. The Goblin is a known bug.
  4. Motherboard only despawns for me after it takes damage in second phase, does the same thing happen to you?

Nope, Motherboard despawns after the first couple ticks of damage in the first phase. I'll try not damaging it and see what happens.

Loving the mod so far, I have been doing a single player run and noticed a few things since your most recent update, the glacier chests can be opened without a key which is I assume not how that is supposed to work. Secondly the sword you get from the chest feels quite overpowered and even a tad risky. I say overpowered but I don't mean in damage. I mean in the distance the wind blasts travel and that they infinitely pierce, pass through blocks and light up everything. I say risky because when using it on the jungle surface I have hit 3 queen bee spawns from the surface. I suggest maybe removing either the light or passing through blocks and reduce the distance they can travel. Finally it seems as though any of your items that require a new crafting station don't say what station they require. I am currently using only Tremor mod as well so that there are no conflicts with other mods. I hope this information can be of help to you. I will let you know if I find anything else.

So the behemoth throwing weapon you can buy from the forge master is throwing dmg. When upgraded to brilliant behemoth it changes to melee dmg. Was this intentional? Or was it supposed to be throwing dmg?
Probably just a mistake, fixed, thanks!

Nope, Motherboard despawns after the first couple ticks of damage in the first phase. I'll try not damaging it and see what happens.
Got it. Motherboard's pretty glitchy in MP.

Loving the mod so far, I have been doing a single player run and noticed a few things since your most recent update, the glacier chests can be opened without a key which is I assume not how that is supposed to work. Secondly the sword you get from the chest feels quite overpowered and even a tad risky. I say overpowered but I don't mean in damage. I mean in the distance the wind blasts travel and that they infinitely pierce, pass through blocks and light up everything. I say risky because when using it on the jungle surface I have hit 3 queen bee spawns from the surface. I suggest maybe removing either the light or passing through blocks and reduce the distance they can travel. Finally it seems as though any of your items that require a new crafting station don't say what station they require. I am currently using only Tremor mod as well so that there are no conflicts with other mods. I hope this information can be of help to you. I will let you know if I find anything else.
  • The chest problem is probably TML fault, since I've seen TML 0.10.0.1 fixing something with generated chests.
  • I've changed projectile disappear time so it now disappears way faster.
  • Interesting, will check the crafting stations, thanks for reporting!
Maybe.

Are the chain coif and leather hat supposed to be incredibly rare drops? Thieves have dropped of every other part of the outfit but not those. Those two pieces and the chemicals are the only things I'm missing for the Chemist's armor set.

Are the chain coif and leather hat supposed to be incredibly rare drops? Thieves have dropped of every other part of the outfit but not those. Those two pieces and the chemicals are the only things I'm missing for the Chemist's armor set.
Will probably increase these item droprate!

Will probably increase these item droprate!

Rather than that you could just add a recipe to craft them using the leathar and chain that they drop so as players kill the mobs they can choose to fill in the missing pieces themselves. It should also serve to reduce inventory clutter from killing them.

Not very computer savy, so bare with me. Is the behemoth fix immediate or included in a future patch? I was just on and it still said melee dmg.

I have this mod and boss checklist along with a lot of other mods. For some reason, the Wall of Shadows and the Motherboard are not being checked off of Boss Checklist. I play in a Corruption World. Also, the Mechanical Brains keep dropping from enemies. I still have the 0.9.2.3 update. I don't know if this is a known bug.

I have this mod and boss checklist along with a lot of other mods. For some reason, the Wall of Shadows and the Motherboard are not being checked off of Boss Checklist. I play in a Corruption World. Also, the Mechanical Brains keep dropping from enemies. I still have the 0.9.2.3 update. I don't know if this is a known bug.
Will check the boss checklist thing and Mech. Brain drop, thanks!

1.3.1.10 update is out!
What's new?
  • Many bugfixes
  • Some sprite changes
Changelog:
Fixes:

• Fixed hovering cursor over Alchemical Flasks in MP crashing the game
  • Fixed Andas not appearing in Boss Checklist
  • Fixed Nova Pillar not appearing in Boss Checklist
  • Fixed Rukh named Meteorite Golem
  • Fixed Desert Explorer Greaves not equipping
  • Fixed Vile Helmet not equipping
  • Fixed Brilliant Behemoth dealing melee damage instead of throwing
  • Fixed some bosses not spawning on first use of summoning items
  • Fixed Mechanical Brain still dropping from mobs after beating Motherboard
  • Fixed Motherboard not checking in Boss Checklist
  • Fixed Ocean, Desert and Jungle Key not summoning Big Mimics
  • Fixed Flasks having 0 critical strike chance

Changes:
  • Diamond Beam now shoots a constant beam
  • Updated Light Bulb, Diamond Beam and Magium Rod sprites
  • Frost Wind projectile now disappears after 2 seconds
  • Increased Leather and Chain items droprate from Thieves

Update via Mod Browser or manually using Google Drive link!

Last edited:
1.3.1.10 update is out!
What's new?
  • Many bugfixes
  • Some sprite changes
Changelog:
Fixes:

• Fixed Andas not appearing in Boss Checklist
  • Fixed Nova Pillar not appearing in Boss Checklist
  • Fixed Rukh named Meteorite Golem
  • Fixed Desert Explorer Greaves not equipping
  • Fixed Vile Helmet not equipping
  • Fixed Brilliant Behemoth dealing melee damage instead of throwing
  • Fixed some bosses not spawning on first use of summoning items
  • Fixed Mechanical Brain still dropping from mobs after beating Motherboard
  • Fixed Motherboard not checking in Boss Checklist
  • Fixed Ocean, Desert and Jungle Key not summoning Big Mimics
  • Fixed Flasks having 0 critical strike chance

Changes:
  • Diamond Beam now shoots a constant beam
  • Updated Light Bulb, Diamond Beam and Magium Rod sprites
  • Frost Wind projectile now disappears after 2 seconds
  • Increased Leather and Chain items droprate from Thieves

Update via Mod Browser or manually using Google Drive link!
Did this fix the alchemist crashing games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom