Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
19/50
7/50
+1 to cyan and murphmario

I keep having writers block, so I pick up a giant block and write on it. Then, I write on the TIE build X Godmodder, drawing all sorts of scribbles all over it. And then hitting it with the giant block to deal copious amounts of damage. The block explodes into a hundred thousand pieces, that all start writing obscene things on the TIE build X godmodder, unspeakable rituals calling upon the darkest of demons to desecrate the workings of other demons.
After all, fight fire with fire. Let's fight waifuism with grimdarkness. Blood is scrawled on the sides of the TIE Build X Godmodder, and dark tentacles rip out of every joint, disassembling the ship with extreme prejudice.

5/5 Less Gun (Using...)
6/10 Gun (+1 from Furry Mario)
5/25 More Gun
1/15 Elite Dude

+2 to @Murphmario (Tag me if you +1 me)

Less Gun
Siebold sets up a Mini Sentry.

Mini Sentry 3,000/3,000 HP [AG]
Passives:
Disposable: When destroyed, a [AG] Small Pile of Scrap Metal will appear. An AG Player can use an entity's action to use this and summon an Entity worth a 3 turn charge.

The Mini Sentry shoots the T.I.E Build x Godmodder.

Siebold makes a superior ship to Walnut Oversoul x The Lemon. This causes the ship to die.

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (II)

Charges:
Artificial Night (2/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (20/40) (50%)

+1 @Redstonetam15 , +1 Murphmario

------------

Entity actions:

Robin Hood shoots the T.I.E Build x Godmodder.

------------

My action:

I use Psychic on the Build x Godmodder. Bud by incredible mischance, it breaks it's own neck trying to dodge that, justice being swift in the Godcraft. Then I snap it's neck 6 times again. Then I make it a living horror to T.I.E Build x Godmodder, by spawncamping it.

The soldier respawns, and wakes up in the middle of the battlefield, with a hangover-tier headache.

>You snap back into reality.

His brain feels like mom's spaghetti.

Oop, there goes gravity.

HP: 2/2
[AG]

After questioning how reinforcing a shield heals me (and said shield wasn't even built around me), I uppercut the T.I.E. Build X Godmodder before rapidly punching and kicking it before knocking said ship into the ground.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 11/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 22/30 (+1 from Thartler, +1 from pionoplayer, and +2 from Redstonetam15)

+1 @Redstonetam15 and Thartler

20/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
8/50

I point out that Build X Godmodder was always a terrible crackship doomed to fail from the beginning. The only time the two ever interacted was with vitriol and hatred. Maybe the ship Build <3< Godmodder might work, but that's not what we have here, because neither of them are trolls. No not internet trolls, the kind with horns and grey facepaint skin.
This revelation, of the entire thing being one of the crackiest crackships to ever crack a ship... cracks the ship. The TIE Build X Godmodder cracks open and splits apart, showering ship parts all over the place and reducing the Build X Godmodder to a heap of broken ship pieces.

i ascend to another plane of existence

i then drop a piano on the godmodder
Money is universal. The Godmodder takes the piano, before proceeding to play the Nutshack on it! You die of embarassment!

i repeat my attack from last turn

The Wallbuilder decides the only counter to a TIE fighter, is, naturally, a ton of AA fire. Now, where would one find that? Of course, you could be a sane, rational person, but seeing how the Wallbuilder is simply a version of trump that happens to be a diety, that isn't happening anytime soon. In fact, his Anti-Rationality Field is draining what little brainpower the TIE has. This leads to it standing still for a long period of time. Enough for The Wallbuilder to unveil the greatest contribution to the navy at the moment: the USS Trump. A massive battleship with 24 35 inch guns that easily dwarfs most sky scrapers, it's AA arsenal is surprisingly unimpressive, considering this is trump. Though to be fair, building a battleship in an era where a dozen small boats armed with rockets can sink capital ships is a idiotic discussion (Funnily enough, the US is the only nation to have any battleships still active, though to be fair the guns of an Iowa-class battleship do make for extremely good coastal bombardment. Both are heavily modernized as well.) and foolish, but hey, i'm not the Eternal President.

The Wallbuilder starts off by unleashing the main armament of the Trump. Tragically, the TIE is not a Big Dumb Battleship and actually avoids the shells. The recoil is so great, it's actually negative, which means all the turrets are fling towards the TIE. They all horribly miss. But luckily, the Trump has a secondary armament. Unfortunately, one of them is a Build x Godmodder shipper, and proceeds to explode all the turrets, which rain down upon the TIE, actually scoring a few, if ineffectual, hits.

Finally, The Wallbuilder turns to it's antiaircraft armament...

All of which bounces off the TIE's armor, because The Wallbuilder didn't overcompensate for once. Ultimately, the Wallbuilder makes a tough choice to save his country- that is to say, he converts a battleship with a top speed of 12 knots into a missile travelling in the TIE's direction at 29492 knots, mostly via that most arcane of actions known only as throwing. Many a patriot and companion break out in tears as they watch the biggest waste of resources in history collide with the biggest waste of shipping in the universe. The resulting explosion of the Trump's magazines and multiple nuclear reactors is a highlight in the sky, blindingly bright.

And then, it fades.

6/10
6/10
23,000 damage to the T.I.E. Build x Godmodder!

19/50
7/50

I keep having writers block, so I pick up a giant block and write on it. Then, I write on the TIE build X Godmodder, drawing all sorts of scribbles all over it. And then hitting it with the giant block to deal copious amounts of damage. The block explodes into a hundred thousand pieces, that all start writing obscene things on the TIE build X godmodder, unspeakable rituals calling upon the darkest of demons to desecrate the workings of other demons.
After all, fight fire with fire. Let's fight waifuism with grimdarkness. Blood is scrawled on the sides of the TIE Build X Godmodder, and dark tentacles rip out of every joint, disassembling the ship with extreme prejudice.
In a demonic civil war, the Build x Godmodder takes 17,000 damage!

5/5 Less Gun (Using...)
6/10 Gun (+1 from Furry Mario)
5/25 More Gun
1/15 Elite Dude

+2 to @Murphmario (Tag me if you +1 me)

Less Gun
Siebold sets up a Mini Sentry.

Mini Sentry 3,000/3,000 HP [AG]
Passives:
Disposable: When destroyed, a [AG] Small Pile of Scrap Metal will appear. An AG Player can use an entity's action to use this and summon an Entity worth a 3 turn charge.

The Mini Sentry shoots the T.I.E Build x Godmodder.

Siebold makes a superior ship to Walnut Oversoul x The Lemon. This causes the ship to die.
A reminder you can't assist the same person twice! Mini Sentry summoned, but do note that the Godmodder can use it too!

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (II)

Charges:
Artificial Night (2/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (20/40) (50%)

+1 @Redstonetam15 , +1 Murphmario

------------

Entity actions:

Robin Hood shoots the T.I.E Build x Godmodder.

------------

My action:

I use Psychic on the Build x Godmodder. Bud by incredible mischance, it breaks it's own neck trying to dodge that, justice being swift in the Godcraft. Then I snap it's neck 6 times again. Then I make it a living horror to T.I.E Build x Godmodder, by spawncamping it.
The Build x Godmodder takes 10,000 damage!

The soldier respawns, and wakes up in the middle of the battlefield, with a hangover-tier headache.

>You snap back into reality.

His brain feels like mom's spaghetti.

Oop, there goes gravity.
You respawn!

[AG]

After questioning how reinforcing a shield heals me (and said shield wasn't even built around me), I uppercut the T.I.E. Build X Godmodder before rapidly punching and kicking it before knocking said ship into the ground.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 11/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 22/30 (+1 from Thartler, +1 from pionoplayer, and +2 from Redstonetam15)

+1 @Redstonetam15 and Thartler
I meant the shield, I swear! 12,000 damage!

20/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
8/50

I point out that Build X Godmodder was always a terrible crackship doomed to fail from the beginning. The only time the two ever interacted was with vitriol and hatred. Maybe the ship Build <3< Godmodder might work, but that's not what we have here, because neither of them are trolls. No not internet trolls, the kind with horns and grey facepaint skin.
This revelation, of the entire thing being one of the crackiest crackships to ever crack a ship... cracks the ship. The TIE Build X Godmodder cracks open and splits apart, showering ship parts all over the place and reducing the Build X Godmodder to a heap of broken ship pieces.
I think that's the entire power of it, but, you wield anathema to the Build x Godmodder's existence as a weapon, dealing 20,000 damage!

The Not A Metaphor is still stable and going pretty well! Something on the ship wakes, before healing iDubbbz for 20,000 HP!

Cyanogynist looks at the branded version of himself, a bestial thing, caked in something that should be red, but isn't. It kneels down, before hitting something abstract. Something in the air pulses, before Siebold notices a cut straight through him. He attempts to think of ways to retroactively defend, but finds his mind frazzled, warped, by whatever happened to the branded Cyanogynist! 1 damage!

iDubbbz uses Content Cop! A robotic and thoroughly tattered Youtuber comes into the Battlefield, and screams something about still having a reputation! Minecraft Awesome Parodys violates reality, dealing 10,000 damage to all PGs! Robin Hood shoots the Build x Godmodder, dealing 15,000 damage!

The Walnut Oversoul x the Lemon shoots iDubbbz, dealing 20,000 damage! The Build x Godmodder's painting shifts, before the Godmodder's godarm glows blue! A blue crystal emerges, before continuing to grow, entrapping iDubbbz, Robin Hood, and the Metal Tower Shield! The ship releases a high pitched sound, shattering the crystal! 15,000 damage to all of the above, destroying everything but the Robin Hood!

The Godmodder looks at the Spaded Cyan, and gives a particularly creepy smile, before holding out his arm. His arm detaches, before smashing into Thartler, piercing through his shield, and dealing 1 damage! His arm comes back, and runs through the Not A Metaphor, dealing 5,000 damage to the Palisade Shield!

Bosses Killed: 2.

Jondanger23 [AG] HP: 1/2.
[insert generic username] [AG] HP: 1/2. Sleepshielding the Not A Metaphor.
Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 2/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 1/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 2/2.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Murphmario [AG] HP: 2/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
pionoplayer [AG] HP: 2/2.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 1/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.

Not A Metaphor [???] HP: 25,000/25,000. Bacon Shield: 4,000/4,000 HP. Meme Barricade: 13,500/13,500 HP. Nightmare Shield: 1,000/1,000 HP. Palisade Shield: 1,000/6,000 HP. Orchid Godhead Is. Tagged: II [ACTIVE!].

Spaded Cyan [H] HP: 5/5. Wildcard: III.

Roasted Leafybot [AG] HP: 10,000/10,000.
Minecraft Awesome Parodys [AG] HP: 11,500/30,000. Hits all enemies.
Robin Hood [AG] HP: 75,000/90,000. Agile. The Redistribution: III.
Mini Sentry [AG] HP: 3,000/3,000.

Walnut Oversoul x The Lemon [PG] HP: 55,000/65,000. great nirvana, best price: II.
T.I.E. Build x Godmodder [BOSS] HP: 140,000/250,000. Union: I. Oblivion's Guardian: III. The Banhammer: III.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 117/125. Carrying the Red String of Fate!

Last edited:
1/25 moi powas
1/25 gimi moi powas!
I decide to join de godmadder i mean teh godmoemder *I mean Th e Godmodderrrrrrrr ****I mean the godmodder.
i slpa tejRobin houd wiudn althe tehcincalytunitinentional typos that arefrom mew not bothering iit o maypeyh atention while titypoe,. aooalarygs to the gmnshwosasto transalnatye this stiyf.
tywpii powwwereds : P

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (I- OWCH!)

Charges:
Artificial Night (3/45)

The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (22/40) (55%) (+1 Murphmario)

+1 @Redstonetam15 , +1 Murphm
ario

------------

Entity actions:

Robin Hood shoots the T.I
.E Build x Godmodder again, reminding GM that his charge has gone up.

------------

I must be faster otherwise I'll end as a dead body. I decide to run unbelievably fast and cast a lot of arrows while running. Meanwhile I shoot the balls, too... Oh, and i kick rapidly T.I.E Build x Godmodder between legs. About - 777 times. However, I also hammer him out of existence, too.

21/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
9/50
+1 to murphmario and thartler

I wield the power of anathema like a glowing sword, carving into the TIE Build X Godmodder again and again, before pulling out Ircucvci and using the two to unleash an unbelievable twin attack. A Twinbuilder attack, in fact. I shoot out green flames to either side and call upon the powers of our old Game Master to bless me.
ALL MIGHTY TWINBUILDER, I CALL UPON THEE FOR A BLESSING UPON MY SWORD AND OTHER SWORD.
GRANT ME THE POWER TO SMITE THE UNHOLY ABOMINATIONS UPON THE FACE OF YOUR GAME.

2/25 moi powas
2/25 gimi moi powas!
I counter the blessings with curses:
V3ng3nc3R34ks.
Wh173N1gh7.
let your powers be destroyed.

Crushing the surface world: 1/50
Legions of Kaijus: 1/50
1337 summoning magicks: 1/25

kaijulord has joined the server as an AG. Let us shall, for I am excitebike!

The Wallbuilder forces JOE to read the rules about factions, then deregulates the coal industry. As it turns out, the TIE fighter contains coupous amounts of coal. It is promptly shot down by corporate rocket launchers, and then mined out.
7/10
7/10

3/25 moi powas
3/25 gimi moi powas!
I clarify that my statment of being PG was intended as "I'm joining N and will be heavily biased towards the godmodder since the faction isn't a thing, practically speaking im poeogmdoerecder.
noqwhdwfom5dirf myr htyoooopi wpoers.
[my typo powerz]
this JOE hasfdfeinfer towerlser then theormaintr JOBobs do, thisn wpne is focusedon thypeos. theom pre typoset htebetter,
awlaofnewtpyos apearnadn Iasjacriufce them to powepebiil,godof ytopios, andtallytheptypiesbwghich are not intetnional i'm just typoing as fats asi mcanrf.
whicnamakesmemakealont pfmmsiutakes.
anwyqaynal;lopfhteee typoes ARE SACTRFINFed oposcapslock to thepopebillogodsx and I use tthem otnrom aek a wallofgtypoes apeparandblockpiotnosnsactionsewhihty poeeeeeeeer tof tyup[eos.

22/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
10/50
+1 to cyan and emerald mann

I glow with holy light as twinbuilder grants upon me two great and powerful blessings. The glow diminishes slightly as I decide to pocket 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N for later usage, but the remaining light is still enough. I float in the air, channeling the light into my two blades. Anathema and Ircucvci, one previously just a concept upon which I could build for an attack, the other a just a sword. A really cool sword with special powers, but just a sword nonetheless.
But now... Now they are something more. They are instruments of righteous smiting.
No longer Anathema and Ircucvci, Blinding Light of Abomination and... Blessed Ircucvci. That was a letdown. BUT WORRY NOT FOR I SHALL SMITE THINGS WITH IT WITHOUT PREJUDICE, or rather, WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

I rise into the air, my two blessed blades dead set on the TIE Build X Godmodder. I stated that this world must burn, so burn it shall. Starting with THIS unholy abomination in the sight of all that is good and true. As white fire spouts out from the blades, bathing the land in a cleansing glow, I shudder, curl in, and then fling my arms outwards as glowing white wings erupt from my back.
It looks rather painful but I assure you it's not nearly as painful as what's about to happen to the TIE Build X Godmodder.
I take the Blinding Light of Abomination, and turn what is abominable into what is good and proper. I strike out at the Build X Godmodder, shifting its power from that to a more wholesome ship, reaching out into cosmos and pulling the original ship of Spirit X Kai. The power of true love strikes a powerful blow to the integrity of the Build X Godmodder, but it is hammered home even deeper by the first great fell strikes of my blessed blade.
I then used Blessed Ircucvci's power to split into an entire heavenly host of vengeful arch angels, all of us leveling our many swords of great purging fire at the awful thing before us. It has been judged, and judged to be too evil to stay upon the face of this earth, and so we strike out, a flurry of blows from blessed and blinding blades that rains down with heavenly anger.
Finally, the onslaught is over, and the blessing fading away. I rise up into the air for one final strike, and come screaming down on top of the TIE Build X Godmodder, slamming the blade of Anathema down into it, right into the cracks formed in my attack last round. I twist and wedge it open, splitting the TIE Build X Godmodder clean in half. The explosion from it launches me away, I drop Anathema and fall screaming from the sky again.

Crushing the surface world: 2/50
1337 summoning magicks: 4/25
+1 Battlefury and Piono

Let us shall, for I am one with excitebike, and stand before, none shall, the true power of, excitebike and I, became one. The unholy ship-out-of-water, particularly not, can stand before, excitebike and I, combined, for Excitebike am I, and Excitebike, as I, are combined, into a holy avenger, wiping the planet clean, who's duty is. And I, excitebike, kaijulord, shall, the process begin, with eliminating T. I. E. Build x Godmodder. Kaijulord, who is I, excitebike, by pulling out Kaijusword, does this, the wing of T. I. E. Build, cut off

Last edited:
[AG]

I run up to JOEbob, before grabbing him, flinging myself into the air, and slamming him on the T.I.E. X Godmodder (Walnut Oversoul X The Lemon).

Charges:
Virus Attack: 12/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 25/30 (+1 from Thartler, AND +1 from pionoplayer)

+1 Emerald Mann and pionoplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom