Or had he?SOME GUY ON A FORUM WHICH GOT SOLD OUT TO THE CORPORATE GODS said:The godmodder FINALLY falls over, red-shaded, his death seeming to take a bit longer than that of a normal player. Also, he drops every single piece of the extreme gear he was carrying, which you promptly all start punching, then you take it as spoils! The sky clears, the grass and trees go back to normal, and then the sun starts coming up!
You suddenly see the godmodder running up to you! He has respawned, and is running up to you! But then, a message appears in chat, by the godmodder!
“You KILLED me? That's not possible! I DIDN'T die, I actually had an...un-dier, I, I mean, a re-undeader, and it... NO! HOW COULD YOU KILL ME!?!!? I AM INVINCIBLE! I'm...I'm...INFALLIBLE! Your victory was a fluke, because you're OVERPOWERED! ALL THE PLAYERS AND EVERYTHING THEY USE ARE OVERPOWERED! I'M THE ONLY BALANCED THING IN THE ENTIRETY OF
MINECRAFTeverything ever! YOU'RE ALL STUPID NOOBS THAT I AM VASTLY SUPERIOR TOO! YOU ALL SUCK! I'M NEVER PLAYING ON THIS SERVER AGAIN! ...BECAUSE OF ALL THE STUPID NOOBS POPULATING IT!”
He promptly ragequits the server.
A few minutes after some war involving a lynch mob of reality warping sociopaths in the middle of nowhere, Minceraft, the Godmodder is chilling in the basement of his mansion, because godmodders like deep, dank areas, just like trolls. He types a few nonsense words into the Windows console. The Windows console tells him that he is doing the wrong words. The Godmodder types in a few more words. The Windows console gives up on its free will and sort of just gives into the Godmodder’s l33t h4xing skills.
A day later, a bunch of random people who play voxel related sandbox games / Infiniminer ripoffs get a message, where a bunch is a few million, but that’s not an important fact.
You are invited to GodCraft! Do you accept?
The Godmodder’s evil Russian hacking skills forced everyone who got his tremendous message to click the yes button, and within an instant, they were taken to his bad block game ripoff abomination thing. They then realised that they couldn’t get out or minimise the window. They turned towards the Godmodder. The Godmodder turned towards them.
GODMODDER: Hey, go play on my server. I promise, promise you, it has the biggest and the best of everything. Tremendous ones, even.
A bunch of people sort of just gave up, became a slave of the system, and listened to the Godmodder. The rest of them were you guys, who decided to throw an set of increasingly inane attacks at the Godmodder. The Godmodder casually ignored some of them.
GODMODDER: Hah, you think you can touch me! You don’t understand, I have a lot of money, and with enough money, you can pay off reality so you won’t have to avoid attacks!
GODMODDER: You still wanna kill me? Oh, well.
The Godmodder takes out a script, before drawing a bunch of nonsense on the ground. You look at him. He looks at you. What do you think a bunch of nonsense is going to do?
Moments later, the Godmodder ticks off a bunch of names, and slams a massive hammer into the ground. Metal rearranges and assembles to create a series of spheres which then transmogrify to create CREATURES FROM A GAME THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT. The CREATURES FROM A GAME THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT look at you, and you look at them, and then something subconsciously whispers to you that you’re going to have to kill them.
Image by TwinBuilder, creator of the original DTG2.
Welcome to Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr, the "hit" sequel to the either ongoing or long finished game depending on what forum you’re from, Destroy the Godmodder! I’m your host, spammer extraordinaire, Dungkaka1801, and in this game, you have to destroy the Godmodder, a cheating hack who can counter anything, do whatever he wants to anything he wants, and possesses a LOT OF MONEY!
Of course, the Godmodder realised that getting hit is for losers, so instead of destroying the Godmodder directly, you have to destroy the Godmodder’s EVIL CRONIES until he runs out of HP and horrifically dies! You do this by throwing attacks at them, throwing items at them, creating abominations from your mind and throwing them as cannon fodder at the Godmodder’s EVIL CRONIES!
Don't worry about inexperience with the franchise, or not caring about this outdated Minceraft game! This game will be just as
Read below to learn the tips of the trade, and remember, money is god and dying is bad for your health.
1. To destroy the godmodder, you must destroy his horde of abominations and other Very Bad Things until he runs out of HP, and then proceeds to horribly die.
2. Once a boss is defeated, the next boss will appear immediately. You may get a turn of cooldown prior to the strongest of enemies, but don’t count on it.
3. The Godmodder is nigh impossible to damage, and can only be directly damaged under special circumstances.
4. While the Godmodder can not be damaged, he and his cronies can damage you! Every player has 2 HP, like how the Godmodder has 100 HP! Players aren’t easy to damage, they’re about as hard to damage as a vulnerable godmodder, but if you die, you’ll have to take up all of next turn respawning.
5. You can charge up attacks for better effects. A charge goes up once per post, and you can only charge up to 50 posts. Charging allows you to do better actions, particularly…
6. For summoning entities! Entities are creatures that do your bidding, and can be anywhere from characters from popular culture to things you just made up on the spot! Entities aren’t worthless, because they prevent the Godmodder from brutally killing you all, and help you deal damage to the evil, evil, bosses!
7. This game isn’t a roleplay. Maybe. It’s definitely an illegal ripoff of DTG1 and 2 that is a blight upon the franchise and therefore not allowed to legally exist, but I’m Dungkaka - a magic man. I can make things illegally exist.
II. POSTING RULES.
1. A player is allowed 3 posts per turn. Any more posts per turn will get all future posts for that turn are nulled.
2. If you post twice in a row, both posts are nulled. Nullposts, as discussed in 2.3, are exempt from this rule.
3. You can add /null to the front or end of a post, if you want to just ask a question. If your post is clearly a null, then I’ll null it anyway and not count it towards your total post count, unless it’s a double post, but please add /null to your post anyway, unless I run out of mercy.
4. The more actions you take in a single post, excluding actions done via charge, the less effective each will be!
5. If you make a placeholder post, one that contains nothing but charges and that you intend to edit later, then the placeholder and all but one of your actions for that turn will be nulled, and your first action for the next turn will also be nulled. You have been warned.
III. ENTITY + CHARGING RULES.
1. Charging a charge past 50 posts will automatically fail.
2. Once an entity is killed, you can’t summon it again. The Godmodder is exempt from these rules because the Godmodder is the Godmodder.
3. An attempt to resummon an entity that has appeared in a previous DTG game will result in a bad entity. Bad entities are bad. Don’t create them, because bad things happen around them, huehuehue.
4. If you summon entities one after another without something in between, their power will be weakened. Do this too much, and you will create a Bad Entity.
5. As stated above, you can only boost one of your own charges by one per post. Boosting a 20 post charge by two per post will make it a 10 post charge, and so forth.
6. However, you can assist your fellow player’s charges, allowing them to boost their charges by an extra 1 per assist you give them.
7. You can’t remove charge points from another player. The GM reserves the right to remove charges, but that should never happen.
8. At any given time, you can only charge 2 charges and assist 2 different players. You can not assist the same player twice in a single post.
9. Holding a charge to use for later purposes takes up a charge slot.
From time to time, players will show up. Players have high attack and not so high HP, though they have lots of HP bars, enough to last them until they run out of willpower and decide to quit reality! Every player has special attacks you can vote for, or special tricks to change the course of the battle. The stronger a player, the harder they are and the more bribery is needed to recruit them!
V. WHO KILLED WHO?.
apologies for poor pankogram
when were you when boss was killed?
i was sat at home playing destroy the bad god man when bad god man ring
“boss is kill”
Battlefury13 and Murphmario teamed up to end the First Wave of Mechs via accidentally coordinating to cripple the SJ-Mech, and shove it into a trap.
WORK IN PROGRESS.
ACT 1: DEGENESIS
In the beginning, the Godmodder dragged an arbitrary number of people to his new and cool voxel sandbox infiniminer ripoff thing. People didn't like that, so people tried to kill him. This process didn't go well, as the Godmodder unveiled his stacks of money, which made him invincible to all harm! He then unveiled his script, a grand list of bosses that he'd use to kill all who opposed him.
A reality warping lynch mob proceeded to appear, our heroes. They opposed the Godmodder, and thus the Godmodder sent his grand list of bosses on them, gathered via the power of the Godmodder's knowledge of this corrupt reality.
After a few weaker bosses, the Godmodder unveiled the T.I.E. Build x Godmodder, a ship provided by a mysterious benefactor, and granted power from a bound ship-daemon - a creature spawned of the concept of the relationship between the Godmodder and TwinBuilder, creator of a better reality. The reality warping lynch-mob of players then proceeded to annihilate it, and then did their usual thing of annihilating bosses that annoyed them.
This went smoothly until their Game-Master, Dungkaka (that's me!) found himself in a HOLE. Dungkaka revealed himself to be using an interface known as the Update Terminal to warp reality to his will. His Update Terminal didn't like him particularly much, so it appointed another Game-Master - Doc Scratch, as a loli, an archetype of character from a hell unforseen.
WORK IN PROGRESS.
ACT 1: DEGENESIS.
Page 1 - Page 4: Operatorrrrrrrr.
First Wave. The Horseless Headless Horsemann + Odyssey.
Page 4 - Page 12: Possible Lover.
The T.I.E. Build x Godmodder. Second Wave.
Page 12 - Page 20: Monolithium: Incompletion.
Page 20 - Page 26: Monolithium: Alpha and Prime.
INTERMISSION 1: MICHIGAN.
Page 26 - Page ??: Shekhinah.
The Ruler of Shekhinah.
X. ALIGNMENT KEY.
Here is a list of groups of people who will kill you or get killed by you, in addition to yourselves.
Players can join these factions.
Anti-Godmodder [AG]: These entities / players are the heroes and protagonists of this game. Their goal is to destroy the Godmodder and his ridiculously large horde of bosses.
Neutral [N]: These entities / players are on the middle road, and do as they wish, having the same opinion on the AGs and the Godmodders. Unfortunately, the Godmodder isn’t accepting recruits, but Neutrals get to kill both the Godmodder and the Anti-Godmodders.
Players can summon entities but not join these factions.
Undecided [???]: These entities are gorillas. They pose around being smug and OP, and have the power to execute you horribly, if they really want to.
Hostile [H]: These entities are wild cards, but their one dream is to sit on a mountain of everyone else’s corpses. They’re extremely powerful, but they always have a potent weakness.
Players can neither join or summon entities in these factions.
Pro-Godmodder [PG]: These entities are the antagonists, serving the Godmodder! Why do they serve the Godmodder? Talk to them. Maybe. Perhaps it will work.
Boss [BOSS] ([N BOSS] / [H BOSS] / [??? BOSS]): These entities are the main antagonists! They’re very powerful entities that dominate the Battlefield! Kill them to proceed to the next one, again, and again, until the Godmodder dies.
The Godmodder [GM]: The godmodder, everyone’s favourite reality warping manchild. Wants everyone to ragequit, and then repent for your previous transgressions against him. Has low HP but is a master of everything else.
XXI. THE WORLD.
You don't have to read this. You probably don't want to read this, and if you do read this, you'll come out traumatised and shaking, or not, because it's actually not filled in at all.
WORK IN PROGRESS.
C-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 60,000/60,000.
SP-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 60,000/60,000.
S-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 75,000/75,000.
Z-Mech Mk. I [BOSS] HP: 80,000/80,000. Infestation: III.
The Godmodder [GM] HP: 125/125.