Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/10 Gun (+1 from Furry Mario, +1 from Thartle the Ninja)
6/25 More Gun
3/15 Elite Dude (+1 from Thartle the Ninja)

+1 to @Murphmario & @Thartler

The Mini Sentry shoots the Walnut Oversoul x The Lemon.

Siebold picks up a gun obviously not meant for infantry use and somehow accurately unloads all 180 rounds it has into the Walnut Oversoul x The Lemon.

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (I- OWCH!)

Charges:
Artificial Night (4/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (25/40) (62.5%) (+1 pionoplayer and Redstone)
+1 pionoplayer, +1 Murphmario

------------

Ouch~ That must've hurt before that, but no worries. I try converting my pain onto the sword, using Painsword at T.I.E Build x Godmodder, thus inflicting pain of mine to him. Guess the pain can be healed, but HP won't, eh?

Trump returns in full glory!
There will be no roleplay this time around.

He flicks his fingers. Time to enter...

FIRST PERSON MODE!

I walk over to the BUILD X GODMODDER - whatever it's called - boss and show him what appears to be the single worst thing mankind has ever made.
A shipping grid.
Oh, but it is no simple shipping grid, haha.
It's the ultimate grid. With pretty much every character I can think of, even if I only know them by name.

C4115913-1498813072768418large.jpg

Haha. I did a funny.
What has my life become...
Then I hit the evil monster with the giant amount of charge debt I have.
It's almost like the debt of the USA!
Except less, because the debt of the USA is infinite.
Then I also summon an entity with my 20 charge.
I still don't know what it does myself because of my amnesia (I REFUES TO HAEV A CARACTER WIHTOUT AMNEESIA ITS JUST MOR INTERESETENG TO REOLPLAY THIS WAY OKAEY NO HATE PLEX THANKS U VARY MUCH) but it does SOMETHING.

Sad: 20/20 !!!
Clank: 4/50

+1 to Thartler, +1 to Cyan

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (5/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (27/40) (67.5%) (+1 TrickleJest)
+1 Trickle, +1 @Redstonetam15

------------

Heh, heh, heh... I never did been a multiply-evil before that. But multiply-evil for good cause. Hmm, I kick and crush T.I.E Build x Godmodder Build part, leaving only x Godmodder. Then, I throw a bowling ball backwards, into a set of spikes, one of which triggers a pair of swords, sending a balloon into the ceiling, which crashes into a switch and flips it, causing Honey to fall onto a scale, tilting it so that a dagger pops a baloon, enabling a ball to roll down a chute, pressing a button that turns on a windmill, moving a boat over a river, with the cue on top hitting the cue ball, causing it to roll into the ramp, which falls out and catches on a car, rolling it forward to trigger a pair of swords that cut down a bowling ball that lands on the T.I.E Build x Godmodder, but then I toss it forward again.

1/25 moi powas
1/25 gimi moi powas!
I decide to join de godmadder i mean teh godmoemder *I mean Th e Godmodderrrrrrrr ****I mean the godmodder.
i slpa tejRobin houd wiudn althe tehcincalytunitinentional typos that arefrom mew not bothering iit o maypeyh atention while titypoe,. aooalarygs to the gmnshwosasto transalnatye this stiyf.
tywpii powwwereds : P
None of this happens! Post nulled due to being completely unreadable. I mean, sure, I could try to read it, but you could at least put effort into basic spellchecking and sentence writing.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:

Artificial Night (3/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (22/40) (55%) (+1 Murphmario)
+1 @Redstonetam15 , +1 Murphmario

------------

Entity actions:

Robin Hood shoots the T.I.E Build x Godmodder again, reminding GM that his charge has gone up.

------------

I must be faster otherwise I'll end as a dead body. I decide to run unbelievably fast and cast a lot of arrows while running. Meanwhile I shoot the balls, too... Oh, and i kick rapidly T.I.E Build x Godmodder between legs. About - 777 times. However, I also hammer him out of existence, too.
Robin Hood's charge did go up last turn - it started on 0, and went up to 1.

Anyhow, you go fast, so fast that you break time! You then kick a literal ship between... its legs. Uh. 13,000 damage!

21/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
9/50
+1 to murphmario and thartler

I wield the power of anathema like a glowing sword, carving into the TIE Build X Godmodder again and again, before pulling out Ircucvci and using the two to unleash an unbelievable twin attack. A Twinbuilder attack, in fact. I shoot out green flames to either side and call upon the powers of our old Game Master to bless me.
ALL MIGHTY TWINBUILDER, I CALL UPON THEE FOR A BLESSING UPON MY SWORD AND OTHER SWORD.
GRANT ME THE POWER TO SMITE THE UNHOLY ABOMINATIONS UPON THE FACE OF YOUR GAME.
You... uh... call upon the power of the Old God, and deal 25,000 damage to the Build x Godmodder!

I, TwinBuilder, give Pionoplayer two blessings.

1NTERPUNCTUAT10N
EN0CH1SC0M1NG

Use them well.
Oh, hey, uh... Adam Mason. Long time, no see, person who I was cloned from. As you can clearly see, there is nothing suspicious going on. We are not outside the hell that is the safety of canon, there is no Godmodding War happening here, there is no Bad God Man, there is not a ship with a picture of you, that you drew yourself, flying above the skies, and I am not hiding ANYTHING AT ALL. Yes, Twin, all of this is 100% true and correct, wink wink, nudge nudge, nudge nudge, wink wink!

Anyway, Piono has been blessed with the power of an Overseer! I fear existence!

2/25 moi powas
2/25 gimi moi powas!
I counter the blessings with curses:
V3ng3nc3R34ks.
Wh173N1gh7.
let your powers be destroyed.
That's... not a true curse. Everything in existence is a curse, but those are symbols of the Latin alphabet and Hindu-Arabic numeral system, and Latin letters and the Hindu-Arabic numeral system are safe symbols, and hold little to no sacred power. Whilst I understand the power of framing the Narrative to your will (and please pay special attention to the capitalisation of the Narrative), that's not a particularly strong framework, sorry to say. Who are you up against? The greatest of gods in the sky, not the true gods, of course, but accursed demiurges, who take reality's strings and turn it to their will, and particularly, you're up against the demiurge that brought us all here, and gave the Build x Godmodder half of its power, which is to say, Build, and what lies beyond.

Your not-curses are easily nulled.

Crushing the surface world: 1/50
Legions of Kaijus: 1/50
1337 summoning magicks: 1/25

kaijulord has joined the server as an AG. Let us shall, for I am excitebike!
Welcome to the game, worldeater.

The Wallbuilder forces JOE to read the rules about factions, then deregulates the coal industry. As it turns out, the TIE fighter contains coupous amounts of coal. It is promptly shot down by corporate rocket launchers, and then mined out.
7/10
7/10
Which one?

3/25 moi powas
3/25 gimi moi powas!
I clarify that my statment of being PG was intended as "I'm joining N and will be heavily biased towards the godmodder since the faction isn't a thing, practically speaking im poeogmdoerecder.
noqwhdwfom5dirf myr htyoooopi wpoers.
[my typo powerz]
this JOE hasfdfeinfer towerlser then theormaintr JOBobs do, thisn wpne is focusedon thypeos. theom pre typoset htebetter,
awlaofnewtpyos apearnadn Iasjacriufce them to powepebiil,godof ytopios, andtallytheptypiesbwghich are not intetnional i'm just typoing as fats asi mcanrf.
whicnamakesmemakealont pfmmsiutakes.
anwyqaynal;lopfhteee typoes ARE SACTRFINFed oposcapslock to thepopebillogodsx and I use tthem otnrom aek a wallofgtypoes apeparandblockpiotnosnsactionsewhihty poeeeeeeeer tof tyup[eos.
Illegible. Nulled. Mostly.

GODMODDER: I've already hired allies. They're the best allies, not random people I meet on a server.
GODMODDER: Uh, random people I meet by being thrown into their window, sure, but not random people I meet on a server!
GODMODDER: What I'm saying, is that I'm not giving you any favour or special powers or perks for joining me out.
GODMODDER: I'm more than happy to kill you dead, because I don't trust people like you.
GODMODDER: I'm the Godmodder. You think I get to places by being nice to RANDOM PEOPLE I meet in a Minceraft server?
GODMODDER: Nah, dude.
GODMODDER: I inflict horrible fates on people because they crossed my path.
GODMODDER: Don't expect to be on the good side of my horde of bosses, and don't expect to become a bad god man like me. Only cool people become bad god men, and if you aren't with me, you aren't cool.

22/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
10/50
+1 to cyan and emerald mann

I glow with holy light as twinbuilder grants upon me two great and powerful blessings. The glow diminishes slightly as I decide to pocket 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N for later usage, but the remaining light is still enough. I float in the air, channeling the light into my two blades. Anathema and Ircucvci, one previously just a concept upon which I could build for an attack, the other a just a sword. A really cool sword with special powers, but just a sword nonetheless.
But now... Now they are something more. They are instruments of righteous smiting.
No longer Anathema and Ircucvci, Blinding Light of Abomination and... Blessed Ircucvci. That was a letdown. BUT WORRY NOT FOR I SHALL SMITE THINGS WITH IT WITHOUT PREJUDICE, or rather, WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

I rise into the air, my two blessed blades dead set on the TIE Build X Godmodder. I stated that this world must burn, so burn it shall. Starting with THIS unholy abomination in the sight of all that is good and true. As white fire spouts out from the blades, bathing the land in a cleansing glow, I shudder, curl in, and then fling my arms outwards as glowing white wings erupt from my back.
It looks rather painful but I assure you it's not nearly as painful as what's about to happen to the TIE Build X Godmodder.
I take the Blinding Light of Abomination, and turn what is abominable into what is good and proper. I strike out at the Build X Godmodder, shifting its power from that to a more wholesome ship, reaching out into cosmos and pulling the original ship of Spirit X Kai. The power of true love strikes a powerful blow to the integrity of the Build X Godmodder, but it is hammered home even deeper by the first great fell strikes of my blessed blade.
I then used Blessed Ircucvci's power to split into an entire heavenly host of vengeful arch angels, all of us leveling our many swords of great purging fire at the awful thing before us. It has been judged, and judged to be too evil to stay upon the face of this earth, and so we strike out, a flurry of blows from blessed and blinding blades that rains down with heavenly anger.
Finally, the onslaught is over, and the blessing fading away. I rise up into the air for one final strike, and come screaming down on top of the TIE Build X Godmodder, slamming the blade of Anathema down into it, right into the cracks formed in my attack last round. I twist and wedge it open, splitting the TIE Build X Godmodder clean in half. The explosion from it launches me away, I drop Anathema and fall screaming from the sky again.
You swing a sword of Anathema through the Build x Godmodder, and activate 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N. 109,000 damage. The Build x Godmodder's Build and Godmodder turn towards you, and then they realise, oh god, Piono, breaker of games is here.

GODMODDER: Are you telling me that you're going to let a Piono put you off existence?
TOTALITARIAN-INFATUATION-EMPEROR BUILD: yes.
TOTALITARIAN-INFATUATION-EMPEROR GODMODDER: He carries the blessing of an incursion, because the guy we're ripping off gave him two special secret codes to instant win.
GODMODDER: That is what we call cheating. You can't cheat when you're not me.
TOTALITARIAN-INFATUATION-EMPEROR GODMODDER: I am you.
GODMODDER: Nah, not really.
GODMODDER: You're actually a half-self of the demon Adamack or whatever 'ship name' the girls on the internet have assigned you.
TOTALITARIAN-INFATUATION-EMPEROR GODMODDER: Wow, you're absolutely right.
GODMODDER: I'm right about everything.
GODMODDER: Anyway, you've gotta live on! The playerbase are going to kill the GM if he just casually lets the green GM come in and dictate his game.
TOTALITARIAN-INFATUATION-EMPEROR BUILD: This is why the real Build helped destroy us, and helped defeat you.
GODMODDER: Wow, rude.
TOTALITARIAN-INFATUATION-EMPEROR BUILD: We have better things to do.
TOTALITARIAN-INFATUATION-EMPEROR GODMODDER: Heh.
GODMODDER: ...
GODMODDER: ...
GODMODDER: Let's... forget that happened.

Boss downed. That was... easier than expected.
Crushing the surface world: 2/50
1337 summoning magicks: 4/25
+1 Battlefury and Piono

Let us shall, for I am one with excitebike, and stand before, none shall, the true power of, excitebike and I, became one. The unholy ship-out-of-water, particularly not, can stand before, excitebike and I, combined, for Excitebike am I, and Excitebike, as I, are combined, into a holy avenger, wiping the planet clean, who's duty is. And I, excitebike, kaijulord, shall, the process begin, with eliminating T. I. E. Build x Godmodder. Kaijulord, who is I, excitebike, by pulling out Kaijusword, does this, the wing of T. I. E. Build, cut off
PEOPLE PUNKED BY PIONO KILLING THE BOSS OUT OF NOWHERE: 1.

HP: 2/2
[AG]

I run up to JOEbob, before grabbing him, flinging myself into the air, and slamming him on the T.I.E. X Godmodder (Walnut Oversoul X The Lemon).

Charges:
Virus Attack: 12/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 25/30 (+1 from Thartler, AND +1 from pionoplayer)

+1 Emerald Mann and pionoplayer
JOEbob bounces off with but a scratch, as something kicks in! 12,000 damage to the Oversoul x Lemon!

9/10 Gun (+1 from Furry Mario, +1 from Thartle the Ninja)
6/25 More Gun
3/15 Elite Dude (+1 from Thartle the Ninja)

+1 to @Murphmario & @Thartler

The Mini Sentry shoots the Walnut Oversoul x The Lemon.

Siebold picks up a gun obviously not meant for infantry use and somehow accurately unloads all 180 rounds it has into the Walnut Oversoul x The Lemon.
10,000 damage!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (4/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (25/40) (62.5%) (+1 pionoplayer and Redstone)
+1 pionoplayer, +1 Murphmario

------------

Ouch~ That must've hurt before that, but no worries. I try converting my pain onto the sword, using Painsword at T.I.E Build x Godmodder, thus inflicting pain of mine to him. Guess the pain can be healed, but HP won't, eh?
PEOPLE PUNKED BY PIONO KILLING THE BOSS OUT OF NOWHERE: 2.

I think your pain level just doubled. Sorry about that.

Trump returns in full glory!
There will be no roleplay this time around.

He flicks his fingers. Time to enter...

FIRST PERSON MODE!

I walk over to the BUILD X GODMODDER - whatever it's called - boss and show him what appears to be the single worst thing mankind has ever made.
A shipping grid.
Oh, but it is no simple shipping grid, haha.
It's the ultimate grid. With pretty much every character I can think of, even if I only know them by name.

C4115913-1498813072768418large.jpg

Haha. I did a funny.
What has my life become...
Then I hit the evil monster with the giant amount of charge debt I have.
It's almost like the debt of the USA!
Except less, because the debt of the USA is infinite.
Then I also summon an entity with my 20 charge.
I still don't know what it does myself because of my amnesia (I REFUES TO HAEV A CARACTER WIHTOUT AMNEESIA ITS JUST MOR INTERESETENG TO REOLPLAY THIS WAY OKAEY NO HATE PLEX THANKS U VARY MUCH) but it does SOMETHING.

Sad: 20/20 !!!
Clank: 4/50

+1 to Thartler, +1 to Cyan
You... boost the power of the brand on Spaded Cyan, buffing the only Hostile, apparently intentionally? Good game. Anyway, you look at your entity. The entity looks at you. You probably start screaming behind your computer scream. Mathematica summoned.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (5/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (27/40) (67.5%) (+1 TrickleJest)
+1 Trickle, +1 @Redstonetam15

------------

Heh, heh, heh... I never did been a multiply-evil before that. But multiply-evil for good cause. Hmm, I kick and crush T.I.E Build x Godmodder Build part, leaving only x Godmodder. Then, I throw a bowling ball backwards, into a set of spikes, one of which triggers a pair of swords, sending a balloon into the ceiling, which crashes into a switch and flips it, causing Honey to fall onto a scale, tilting it so that a dagger pops a baloon, enabling a ball to roll down a chute, pressing a button that turns on a windmill, moving a boat over a river, with the cue on top hitting the cue ball, causing it to roll into the ramp, which falls out and catches on a car, rolling it forward to trigger a pair of swords that cut down a bowling ball that lands on the T.I.E Build x Godmodder, but then I toss it forward again.
PEOPLE PUNKED BY PIONO KILLING THE BOSS OUT OF NOWHERE: 2.

You can't attack what isn't there! Attack refunded, you can copy this to kill someone else!

Crushing the surface world: 3/50
1337 summoning magicks: 5/25
+1 @Thartler and +1 @Redstonetam15

I am excitebike
Ok

The Not A Metaphor docks into the AG side of the Battlefield, and the Anti-Godmodders look at the Walnut Oversoul. The Walnut Oversoul is NO LONGER A THING THAT EXISTS IN THIS MORTAL COIL. The Godmodder gets out his script, before a hand taps him on his shoulder out of nowhere. Let's take a breather for a second, because I'm too tired to write up the summoning cutscene for the next boss. Look at Spaded Cyan. It looks very killable. He wants you dead. You get the general idea.

Bosses Killed: 3.

Jondanger23 [AG] HP: 1/2.
[insert generic username] [AG] HP: 1/2. Sleepshielding the Not A Metaphor.
Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 2/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 1/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 2/2.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Murphmario [AG] HP: 2/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
pionoplayer [AG] HP: 2/2. EN0CH1SCOMING.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 2/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.
JoeBOB [N] HP: 2/2.

Spaded Cyan [H] HP: 7/7. Wildcard: III.

Roasted Leafybot [AG] HP: 10,000/10,000.
Minecraft Awesome Parodys [AG] HP: 11,500/30,000. Hits all enemies.
Robin Hood [AG] HP: 75,000/90,000. Agile. The Redistribution: III.
Mini Sentry [AG] HP: 3,000/3,000.
Mathematica [AG] HP: 80,000/80,000. Countdown: I. A to Z: II. Alphamatic Replacement: III.
Not A Metaphor [AG] HP: 25,000/25,000. Bacon Shield: 4,000/4,000 HP. Meme Barricade: 13,500/13,500 HP. Nightmare Shield: 1,000/1,000 HP. Palisade Shield: 1,000/6,000 HP. Orchid Godhead Is. Tagged: II [ACTIVE!].

Walnut Oversoul x The Lemon [PG] HP: 0/65,000.
T.I.E. Build x Godmodder [BOSS] HP: 0/250,000.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 117/125. Carrying the Red String of Fate!

Last edited:
4/25 moi powas
4/25 gimi moi powas!
I do cartwheels. this does something random. who knows what? i don't.
hopefully a good thing, like convincing the godmodder to let me join him somehow. but i doubt it.

Last edited:
HP: 2/2
[AG]

I walk over to the Spaded Cyan and start glitching up, causing my flailing body to constantly hit the Spaded Cyan, and it's trapped. I eventually get out of this glitchy state and I run back over to the AG side.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 13/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 28/30 (+1 from Thartler, AND +1 from Redstonetam15)

You might have noticed the new charge bars. Each color represents something:
-Red means that the area of the charge it's on has not yet been completed.
-Yellow means it's halfway completed. This is useful for charges where the full amount won't fit and thus I have to split it. The Virus Attack, for example, has a charge time of 30, and since 30 doesn't fit in the text, I used half of it instead, which is 15. So the yellow text would represent 6.5 in the text, but 13 in charge time.
-Green is the amount of charging that has completed. When everything is green, the charge is complete.
-Blue text is not involved in the charge.

+1 Thartler and pionoplayer

As a brief note, I used En0ch1sc0m1ng, not 1nterpunctuat10n, the latter was stored for later use.

28/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
11/50
+1 to murphmario and thartler

I look at the Spaded Cyan, and walk over, pulling out a bright blue shovel. This is a close approximation to the thing I am fighting, and so its power is increased tenfold as I begin smacking the Spaded Cyan about the head. Repeatedly.

I also look at the Godmodder...
"Guess what buddy boy... I'm cooking up something special... something big..."
"And unless dungkaka bails on us halfway through the game you will get to understand the TRUE meaning of power before this is all over."
#OminousForeshadowing

Crushing the surface world: 5/50
1337 summoning magicks: 7/25
+1 @pionoplayer and +1 @Redstonetam15

Behold! For not only, excitebike, am I!, but also, Eater of worlds, is I! Kaijulord, Eater of Worlds, excitebike, I! Excitebike, with me, one, Eater of Worlds, forming! The Eater of Worlds, world-Eater, lord of all kaijus, into shaded Cyan, promptly rams

The soldier uses Legend on Spaded Cyan, performing a 9x pixel slash combob on him.
----
Crush: 5/20
Salt In The Wounds: 8/20 (+3 Piono)
+1 to Emerald, +1 to Piono

31/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
12/50
+1 to Cyan and Emerald

I take my shovel and turn it into a spade. I then flip the spade into a deck of cards, which I shuffle really well. I ask the Spaded Cyan if this is his card. but it doesn't matter which one it is because he never chose a card. He tells me such and I get frustrated. "I JUST WANTED TO DO A MAGIC TRICK" and decide he should play 52 card pickup, fwipping all of the cards out at him rapid fire.
And the best part is that I remembered to sharpen my playing cards this morning.
Wait, what do you mean you're not supposed to sharpen playing cards. What kind of weirdo are you?

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (5/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (31/40) (77.5%) (+1 piono, Emerald and murphmario)
+1 pionoplayer, +1 Emerald Mann

------------
Goshhhhhh... that attack wasn't gonna be so nulled. I use CR0WN3DCL0N3S, aka Shotgun code, which instantly pull off a kill on the witch, which is Spaded Cyan. Hope I won't be Punked.

5/25 moi powas
5/25 gimi moi powas!
I decide you know what, lets go sidequesting and run off into a random direction until I find any either A) ancient ruins or B) items that crackle with power.

10/10 Gun (Using...)
10/25 More Gun (+2 from Enny, +1 from Thartle the Ninja)
4/15 Elite Dude
1/10 XTREME DODGE SKILLZ

+1 to @Emerald Mann & @Thartler

(Gun)
A dropship drops a level 3 Sentry.

Level 3 Sentry 10,000/10,000 HP [AG]
Passives:
Lock On. If not commanded, will automatically attack the [PG] or [H] entity with the most HP.

The Level 3 Sentry shoots sum missiles at Spaded Cyan.

Siebold stabs Spaded Cyan with a minature crane.

33/50: Oh Hek its a Snek
13/50
+1 to emerald and thartler

I continue to force the Spaded Cyan to play 52 card pickup. This time with exploding cards. Because who doesn't like explosions? Yes, we can all agree that the Michael Bay edition of 52 card pickup is by far the best version, it even tops the Global Warming™ edition.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Artificial Night (6/45)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (34/40) (77.5%) (+1 piono and Redstone)
+1 pionoplayer, +1 @Redstonetam15

------------

Now I shield real Cyanogynist with Simplicity of the Elements - Void. Aka - the attack which would hit Cyanogynist instead dissipates into nothingness

6/25 moi powas
6/25 gimi moi powas!
I keep looking if i haven't found anything, otherwise i investigate what i found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom