tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Something gone wrong with my Thorium mod, please help

Format of the executable (.exe) or library (.dll) is invalid.
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadOptionalHeaders(UInt16& subsystem, UInt16& dll_characteristics)
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadImage()
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadImageFrom(Stream stream)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(Stream stream, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(String fileName, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.SearchDirectory(AssemblyNameReference name, IEnumerable`1 directories, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

I found a bug: when you place the ancient obsidian armor on a mannequin the helmet is buged and if you try to take it back it disappears. (sry if there is a special place for bug reports but i couldn't find one so i posted it here). Also a lot of the items in thorium tend to change with other items when you place em in item frames or weapon racks and then you exit and re-enter the world.

I found a bug: when you place the ancient obsidian armor on a mannequin the helmet is buged and if you try to take it back it disappears. (sry if there is a special place for bug reports but i couldn't find one so i posted it here). Also a lot of the items in thorium tend to change with other items when you place em in item frames or weapon racks and then you exit and re-enter the world.
That's a bug with tModloader, not Thorium specifically. Most modded armors can't be placed on mannequins, sadly.

I'm not so sure. Thorium, Tremor and a few more mods I believe work on mannequins just fine because they are somehow coded in to work that way... (That's about right I guess :D?) Awhile most mods (and maybe a few armor missed) don't work on them at all. When I was trying to do all armors, most of the sets from specific mods would fall off. (Or at least so I was told :/).
Diverman Sam, actually did a really good job making sure his stuff works right. Keep up the good work!

Oh maaan, I love this mod and cannot wait to play as all these awesome classes
One thing I'm wondering, wouldn't all those subwoofers on the bard class and such make more sense as furniture you place down during combat, not as an accessory
I think placing down a subwoofer to increase the effects of your songs would make more sense than having one magically sit on your pocket

what does Depth's Rock actually do? you can make it with marine block and aqualite bars and it says it constantly leaks water. When you place it down it does nothing different than Marine Block.
EDIT: nevermind it does produce water, just kina slowly

Last edited:
found something weird:
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

On what do you plant sakura seeds?
EDIT: So I found out you plant them on yew wood... kind of strange. Might want to add that to the tooltip.

Last edited:
Bug report, I play on a server with my friend who is the host.
Whenever one of us uses the clarinet bard weapon with the epic mouthpiece, it seems that the projectiles don't always despawn after a few seconds for the one not using the clarinet, dropping the framerate to unplayable levels on our low end machines very quickly.

On what do you plant sakura seeds?
EDIT: So I found out you plant them on yew wood... kind of strange. Might want to add that to the tooltip.

Wait what? It let me plant the Sakura Seeds on grass. What did yours grow into? Mine just turned into a normal tree. Not sure if that was because I used Fertilizer on it though as I only tried once.

Add Yew Wood lights please :happy:

I would enjoy this as well. Well this and just a full range of furniture for the new sets in general.

Also in regards to the Yew-Wood Table; when you place things on it they float above the tabletop. I know at least candles do that, didn't really try anything else like books or cups.

Man that's too bad.I rly wanted to spice up my builds with some mannequins ,some weapon racks and item frames.Well guess I'll have to use vanila stuff.
Had same issue and it was due to mod conflicts.
If i loaded just Thorium it worked perfectly, but if i added Jen's FF&F and/or Calamity, then most Thorium helmets bugged out.

I've been looking all over my world for literall hours, and I can't find any opals. Is anyone else having this problem or am I just iincredibly unlucky? I assume you just find them like other gems, but I haven't found any in the cavern.

I've been looking all over my world for literall hours, and I can't find any opals. Is anyone else having this problem or am I just iincredibly unlucky? I assume you just find them like other gems, but I haven't found any in the cavern.
Hmm, i find them in the caverns everwhere just fine. You could try making a new world and see if any opals spawn. You could also extract brackish clumps from the aquatic depths biome in the extractinator.

So, its been a long time since i last checked here, i see this already gigantic mod is even bigger now to the point where it wouldnt be crazy to say this could be its own standalone game.

Back
Top Bottom