Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I proceed to join in as AG!
i then put Srovy in a box, burn that box with a flamethrower, freeze the ashes, and throw the ice with ashes in it into the void.
i also make use of my five free elemental infuser uses
1. shovel ++ zombification.
2. wand ++ high scores.
3. locket ++ hammerspace
4. brass knuckles ++ paradoxes
5. anchor ++ graffiti
i then start four alchemies
ALCHEMIES
1.shovel AND blade = shovel blade 1/?
2. Antivirus AND a copy of every single episode of Super Why = Protegent Antivirus 1/?
3. coin ++ swans = ? 1/?
4. gear ++ weight loss = ? 1/?
CHARGES
1/50. No-Face
1/50. The bane of ranchers everywhere
1/50. The Blue Burrower.

Last edited:
might as well post now rather than never...

@CANNON @plague126 Welcome! You've had the mild misfortune of joining during a bit of a drought of posts, but I assure you this game is, well, it's OK.

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|!USING! (1/4, just summoned!)
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance (Lehiro Fiit): |III|
Doom Unleashed (Alduin): |III|
Fear the Darkness (Ved Vozahnil): |IIIII|

Triton's Scepter:
  • Seaspray: |III| (much like Dust Storm, creates a wave that crashes against the rocks on the ground throwing a cold spray up in the faces of the target, decreasing their accuracy for a round or two.) !USING!
  • Splash: |IIIII| (hit the opponent with that big wave from seaspray, dealing damage and inflicting Wet, which decreases accuracy by a tiny bit)
  • Water Whip: {7/7 ammo} (You pull the water in the air up into a cyllinder around the tip of the staff, creating a low hit point water tentacle that increases your attack power while its still alive.)
  • Whirlpool: {4/4 ammo} (Traps an entity in a whirlpool for 3 rounds, dealing DoT and causing them to deal half damage to anything that's not also caught in the whirlpool.)
  • Tidal Wave: |IIIIIIII| {1/2 ammo} (Summons an enormous tidal wave that crashes into three target entities, dealing heavy damage and inflicting waterlogged, which halves the strength of all outgoing effects AND lowers accuracy by a little bit.)
  • Diluvium: |IIIIIIIIII| {1/1 Ammo} {Tidal Wave Uses: 0/2} (Targets the entire field, inflict waterlogged on EVERYONE and deal heavy damage to all enemies, light damage to all allies.)
UNCAPPED: Holy mother of cosmos, that's one whopper of a tree: 64 / 100. (+1 from Piono)
Unforgiven: 24 / 50.
ALLEN WRITE SOME DIALOUGE HERE: 8 / 50.

+2 to Emerald_Mann, +1 to Pionoplayer

Indomitable Will && Nocturne = Sorcerer's Defense (Level 25: 5/26)

Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (Level 25: 5/26)

NEW: The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying (Level ?: 5/?)

Soul of the Muse && Duri Iudicis && The Fade = The Mute (Level 23: 5/24)

[PG] King Bob-Omb the Footless: 230,000 HP. No Attack. Royal Detonation: 0/3.

Royal Detonation: When this triggers, King Bob-Omb loses all HP and explodes in a violent blast, massively damaging the entire AG faction.
Passive: Unstable. If slain, King Bob-Omb will still explode, but he will only damage the entity that slew him, and for less.

ACTION SUMMARY:
-Spray water on the strongest AG for accuracy loss. That's it.

----+----+----+----+----
Roxxanne has been thinking to herself for quite a while at this point-it feels like, indeed, a very long while, upon recent events. Or perhaps she's just distracted by having eight perspectives to juggle. Maybe she's thinking of the best way to talk to Alpha. Or, perhaps, she's just been thinking of the perfect attack. Perhaps she may tap into her Trickster powers? She feels like her sueishness has long outstayed its welcome for how excessively negative reaction has been amongst her contemporaries, but maybe that's a good attack? Or, howabout her supposed skills as a thief? Are they up to par, or too implied? Maybe something elemental? No, definitely not, that's too trite, or can she make it untrite? Will she pull out a super-special combo with her alchemies or her spoils of war? Or, maybe, some random crap will just fall out of the sky and do all the work for her in an unlikely chain reaction? Or perhaps this has all been a red herring and she's really been just dozing off?

Or maybe she'll just use Triton's Scepter to spray some water in someone's face to make their aim bad.

That's exactly what happens. She just sprays water on the highest-damage AG entity.

wow

that is such a surprise

it probably caught you all right-off guard, am I right? no one seriously expected that one to happen. if you say you expected that, u r beeg lir nd i su

Last edited:
* Sits patiently at the edges of the turmoil and waits *

I do nothing but wait. Eventually they'll all kill each other and everything will be mine. They never did learn is what I'd say. Never.

ALCHEMIES
1.shovel AND blade = shovel blade 2/?
2. Antivirus AND a copy of every single episode of Super Why = Protegent Antivirus 2/?
3. coin ++ swans = ? 2/?
4. gear ++ weight loss = ? 2/?
CHARGES
2/50. No-Face
2/50. The bane of ranchers everywhere
2/50. The Blue Burrower.
I cover Narcissus in the Mulan Szechuan McNugget Sauce, which damages him through the sheer meme energy radiating from it.
+3 @GoldenReady

Last edited:
As I stand before two Godmodders I holster my pistol and make a proposition, utilizing cutscene-mode decision-making to my advantage.

"Alright, listen closely, you two. Up until now, this has only been about me serving you. Now, it's the other way around. I have the power, and you don't. However, you two still have a bargaining chip: your ability to boost the power of those 'serving' under you. I need that right now. You see, I have an alchemy. A special one, beyond the power of all others. Unfortunately, have run into several problems. First off, I can't use it. I'm not crazy, unlike some other people. I wouldn't chop my arm off to gain ultimate power. However, since you two already have, you are in a unique position to wield it. Another problem is that I do not have the power to create it. That's where you two come in. I am proposing a contest. Whoever contributes more charge towards completing this alchemy wins, getting an amazingly powerful arm cannon, as well as my allegiance. And the loser? Let's just say that you don't want to be them. What do you say? Do we have a deal?"

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 10/16)
Alchemy 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 5/19)
NEW ALCHEMY 3: Antisaber && Magic Pistol of Magic = Arcane Antimatter Gunblade (Level ??, 2/??)
A thaumo-electric field surrounds the black antisteel blade of this weapon, preventing the annihalating forces from causing too much mass destruction. Turning the blade off allows you to use the antimatter generator to create highly destructive ammunition instead, if there are no bullets or spells already loaded in.
Alchemy 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 5/19)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 17/50
2: Death Train: 16/???
3: Project Eclipse FINALE: 31/100

+3 to @Emerald_Mann

Due to the recent development i mentioned on my last post, I need to take some time to reorganize how I keep info on my alchemies. It will be back later.

Last edited:
boss isn't an alignment, you don't have the charges to summon that yet even if its with entity HP instead of godmodder HP, and you can't just force the godmodder to take 9 damage at once.
annnnnd the top of your post doesn't make sense..?
/nul

The Annoyance: 159/200
Not now not now not now: 17/50
The Ascension: 17/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald sips coffee and waits for the gm to finish dopping. Eventually. Anyways, now that it's finally done with that, Emerald fires his Palutena Bow, freshly stolen from Pit the Angel (not PittheAngel, the actual Angel), and shoots the Prophet of Annihilation.
"Hey Alpha, maybe you and your ripoff should just sorta fusion dance to combine, that should make you even stronger"

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 13/13[DONE]

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 6/26

Timonado: Level 10
Darkscalibur: Level 10
WAAster Sword: Level 10
Neonsaber: Level 10
Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing: Level 12
Random Object Throwing Sword: Level 10
The Magic Yin-Yang: Level 16
Palutena Bow: Level 12

Last edited:
39/50 for something big. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
21/50 for something better.
5/50 for something else better
+1 to plague, CANNON and sirplop

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide) = Atomium 16/16 ATOMIUM COMPLETE

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Tungsten Carbide: tungsten carbide is a powerful and strong material popular in many of today's modern industries, having double the strength and density of steel.

Uranium: A radioactive element, often used to power nuclear power plants, bombs, and the incorrect popcultural assumption that radiation is an acidic green in color.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
darkside: 63 (on hold)
Sirplop: 33
Pricey: 27
nemean lion: 27
Redstone: 20
Goldenready: 19
Abeneautmal: 17
Cyan: 10
battlefury: 5
kelvin: 1
thartler: 1

I stop and ask myself why we should help Vor and Alpha take the game back.
I mean, in all honesty the game's basically going to be the same anyways. My investment in the plot is about as dead as everything else.
This winds up translating to Srovy the Communist, who dies of apathy.

[Annis.]
Change the title of the game to either "Destroy the Godmoder" or "Destroy Godmodder" (whichever causes the most suffering), and ask Piono if the game's going to be basically the same now. As Dylan can attest to, changing the same of something is the same as changing it.

If I can still keep acting using this post... Kidnap the Spellthief, and hold them in my basement until they go insane? Yes, good.

[H]illary Clinton crawls out of my charged-for-40-posts hole.

The Euphorer's Arrival: 3/10
----
Okay, this is getting too stupid too quickly, I'm jumping in.
I force the False Godmodder to play FATAL (version 1), FATAL (version 2/From Another Time, Another Land), and FATAL (the Italian card game).
This is the third time in DTG: Terraria that FATAL was used against the Godmodder.
Three FATALs.
Three alpha-rank Godmodders are here.
Three (seperate groups of) entities were summoned by Alpha Srovy the Communist.
Those entities all have 3-turn charges.
There is currently an event in the TCF surrounding the number "3."
We are in TCF right now.
Wait, scratch that one about the entities, all the PG entities had 3-turn charges, or a 3-turn duration, in the case of the Phantom Godbot.
The CPU, the Phantom Godbot's summoning item, is the seventh spoil of war, with a 6 turn cooldown.
6 + 7 = 13.
The CPU calls forth the Phantom Godbot.
call one-three
callone three
Colon three!
Did I mention that Roxxanne is in this very session?
You can never escape Roxxy. Neeeeeeeever. :3
Oh, and "Illuminati confirmado indeed." - Third GM of Terraria, Crystalcat, paraphrased.
Wait. Third? Three.
How deep does this rabbit hole go?
----
The False Godmodder is assaulted by a storm of colon threes.

Blood: 360,001
Dreams: online.
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| off cooldown (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. off cooldown,(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| dream of kekreation - ??????| (source: light of kekreation) on cooldown if possible.
|Slot four| empty|
Dream Tokens 3+? - ?

new thigngn 1/?
actually stuff 6/?
Pionostuff 34/50
+3 piono; consumers charges are missing rn??
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 19/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 8/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 7/16
Bayesian algoritm && computer && corruption of light (alchemy) == Corrupt Bayes Law lvl ? 2/?
I look at the godmodder, and srovy, and can you smell.
one of them, obviously, is immune to can you smell.
that'd be srovy the communist.
you see, we know the godmodder 1 round ago was immune to can you smell.
and we also saw the godmodder turn into srovy the communist last round. as in, saw it happen. their definitely the same guy.
we also know that the godmodder kept a phenomenal amount of power afterwards, even if he lost some, as he proceeded to oneshot PROTOTYPE F.
no being with so much power could reasonably be stunned by can you smell- it just wouldn't be fair & balance.
however, the new godmodder, the one with a ? after the letters GM, he hasn't Done anything.
his HP might be player HP, or entity HP, or anything.
his power level could be zilch beyond talking.
and talking is, of course, a free action, so thats pretty low a power level.
furthermore, he seems to be a robot, and a sufficiently primitive one as to sound robotic as opposed to human. such a robot is probably not smart enough to understand things(thats harder then being able to talk. google translate can talk sortawell.); as such, i suspect it is being directly controlled by Di.

since the godmodder? has show no powers and any powers it has Must come directly from Di, stunning the godmodder? is fair and balance, as Di can still act anyway.
but, the god modder? is probably just an outer casing, so when I target it, can you smell should nullify the power source... which means Di. as soon as Di finishes with this post, skipping past the blank-coloured text, his control over the world is forfeit. hopefully this shall allow Vor to regain control for a while.
oh, I almost forgot. if can you smell can't hit the godmodder?, use what the rock on the godmodder?, or, if that won't work either, hit the godmodder with the embodiment of long-winded analysis.

Last edited:
Tetrahellatus: 85/450
Senator Shrek: 42/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 27/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 13/26)
WHAT!!! I. HATE. BOOTLEG. ANTAGONISTS!!!
Wait... I know what to do... I go punch some weird sort of ghostly sarcophagus (Apparently, it's some weird creature known as a "Cofagrigus"), causing me to lose my abilities and instead gain that thing's ability to spread this same ability upon being physically hit... And then, I taunt the crap out of the Godmodder (The bootleg one, that is) so he tries to hit me, causing him to temporarioly stop being unable to godmode things. This means that I can hurt him by merely applying the Permanent Revolution for infinite damage (As the damage is divided by the amount of PG entities, but is aimed at a GM? entity, which causes a loop that causes it to fire infinite bullets for such a long time that the only way to stop it may be to jam it with an ice pick. I totally don't know why, but an ice pick is specifically needed to stop it now). Considering that infinite damage means that it fires an infinite amount of bullets per second (I think I finally managed to discover how to achieve "enough dakka"), so he simply can't dodge OR take cover (The former can't be done because there's too many and the latter can't be done because the bullets will erode the cover very quickly).

I take the Godmodder and throw him in the vortex that repels all fake things, and as he is a fake he is repelled on the moon, there he meets his double, another fake like him that was previously sent there in the same way.
The fake on the moon has a weird déjà vu, punches the Godmodder and then disappears in a magic time portal of prime numbers.

The Godmodder is alone and sad on the moon, after a while he realizes that he can't teleport away because the punch he received messed with his spacial time abilities, so he has to wait there until something happens.

A lot of time is wasted.

Then all of a sudden he sees a strange blue flash appear in the horizon, there he sees someone familiar...
He sees another Godmodder, just like him, he has a strange déjà vu, in doubt he punches the newly arrived Godmodder thanks to his temporary confusion, then, he realizes that he could have left trough a specially designed portal of prime numbers all along, so he does so.

He finds himself in a negative dimension of prime numbers, here he meets 7.
Seven is not happy about him and kicks him out the dimension immediately via a memory dimensional erasing kick.
The Godmodder was so unlucky that he finds himself in the exact same spot where there was the repelling vortex, now, as we all know, in negative dimension of prime numbers time flows in reverse, and now he is stuck at the start of the loop again.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 37/150
12/25
10/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level25 : 6/26)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level 25: 6/26)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Gem of Creativity (Level 25: 6/26)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level 25: 12/26) +6 from Consumer

The Annoyance: 164/200
Do you ever wonder why we’re here?: 18/50
The Ascension: 18/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald glances at Annis, who’s been kinda sorta powered up by Thyme ”That’s... probably not a good thing. Like, at all.” He then looks at the collection of swords strapped to his back, and pulls out the Master Sword that has been corrupted and tinted purple (the most important effect of Thyme, the tint), and decides that attacking Annis with that probably isn’t the best idea. Instead, he takes his currently most powerful artifacts, the Shield of Divinity and Runic Sword, also known as the Magic Yin-Yang, and baps Annis in the face with the shield, spinning around and slashing at her chest horizontally with the blade, the blade glowing yellow for some reason

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 7/26

NEW ALCHEMY!
Hylian Shield || ((Pure Condensed Solid Anti-Magic&&Pure Condensed Liquid Anti-Matter=Purely Antidotal)&&Thyme=Anti-Thyme)=No Thyme For This, Level ??, 1/?

RESPONSE-DOP!
EOTB NOT READY YET!
Probably tomorrow?

Charges

Artifact 45/300
Beamlord 40/50
An Old Friend 41/50

+1 to @JOEbob, +1 to @pionoplayer and +1 to @Cyanogynist (Please tag me when assisting me. Your assists will be wasted otherwise because I am lazy.)

Redstone plays It's Everyday Bro in the Godmodder's face.
The Godmodder scoffs at you. Turns out he actually loves the song and you're doing nothing but making him dance!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ...This is just embarrassing! Of course I don't love that song!

Did I ever say anything about you?

Announcement, if someone else both wins the bid and is willing to put in a 50 post charge, I will attempt to arrange for dropping you a 150 post charge boss with which to stomp on things. Right now I'm waiting on Sirplop and JOEbob to help me deploy the first 150 for sirplop.

38/50 for something big. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
20/50 for something better.
4/50 for something else better
Mass Dream-struction AND infinite duplicator rack = Perpetual Lucidity 14/18
Thirty Birds with One Stone AND Exterminatus Bomb = Thirty Birds with One Exploding Freakin' Stone 14/21
+1 goldenready, sirplop and @Redstonetam15

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide) = Atomium 10/16

Bronzethrillium: Its function is pretty straightforward. It can power machines like redstone, light things up like glowstone, and do whatever mithril and adamantium can do. Except, using the power of HIGH LEVEL COMBOBs, it has advanced machine dismantling due to its redstone side fusing with high power and some control over flame, due to advanced glowstone.

Tungsten Carbide: tungsten carbide is a powerful and strong material popular in many of today's modern industries, having double the strength and density of steel.

Uranium: A radioactive element, often used to power nuclear power plants, bombs, and the incorrect popcultural assumption that radiation is an acidic green in color.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)

I walk up to Alpha and slam a bar of Bronzethrillium in his face. It then explodes in a shower of sparks and flame that engulfs both of us before making a smiley face and imploding on itself, revealing to all of us that in the end...
I dunno, I was making stuff up as I went along. Canon is dead, so is this game's update schedule (although that might be UNdead now) and my will to actually RP as Piono died along with everything else some time ago.
Not my problem, pal. Obviously, an attack that pathetic would never hit the G-
-revealing in the end that it was an atomic bomb all along, nuking the Godmodder! 1 damage!
Wait, what?! I thought I got rid of you!! How is this even possible?
There are still ways I can get in, you know. You might have disabled me last round, but I'm still the real GM of this g-
NO!! You will not destroyyyyyy all of my plans! I have carefullyyyyyy thought all of this through, yyyyyyou know?! Yyyyyyou will NOT STOP ME!!!
I WILL END YOU! I WILL GET WWWWWWHAT I WWWWWWANT, YYYYYYOU'LL SEE!!!
H-he shouldn't be back for a w-while. Damn, that took a lot more of my energy than I expected.

Slot 1
{Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 6/24)
A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in its standard configuration. However, at the user's glitch-manipulating will, other items can be pulled out of the Erlenmeyer flask, space bending to allow the item out of the flask. With the items extracted, any amount of any existing chemical can be transmuted by "glitch magic" into any other chemical, including fake ones and glitch ones.

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 16/21)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.

Slot 3 [NEW]
Rinko Shirokane (BanG Dream!) Figurine && Module Hammerspace = Battle Gynoid Rinko Shirokane (Level ??, 1/??)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Rinko Shirokane from BanG Dream!. She can store an infinite number of modules in her pocket dimension, which each augment her abilities.

Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15, 7/16)
A module that can be installed into, say, a tool. Instantly grows seeds and upgrades them to give the highest yields in existence.

Charges
Project Factory (25/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (37/50) [Vulnerability]
Project HIDEOUT (16/50) [Entity]
+3 JOEbob.

Project Factory Bid
Cyanogynist (35)
Pricey12345 (26)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action

Everyone: Flip the gorilla out.
f91ebc106020beb0.png

EXE: WHAT THE gorilla JUST HAPPENED HOOOOOOOOOLY SHI%3CLmdLVCpSDFDSL@@$@$fdslP
Yukari: What.
Shizuki: what the hell's going on can someone tell me please
Mirei: HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!

Everyone proceeds to flip out and get nothing done for this entire post. Wait, what?
Shizuki: shut the gorilla up please and let me take over mr. narrator guy
No.

Shizuki: shut up
Shizuki: mirei-chan blast him with like a polonium-210 singularity or something just do it

You dumb gorilla. She can't see me.
Shizuki: yes she can, do it mirei-chan~
Mirei: Got it!
Wait, what the--

Shizuki: narrator guy drops to the ground dead, and i delete his existence

Mirei: Kek. Anyway, I become neutral.
Mirei: You're not allowed to become neutral, you say?
Go gorilla yourself, I become neutral by traveling back in time to before the neutral faction got disbanded and starting a second neutral faction, which doesn't get disbanded. Get gorilla'd.
Mirei: You say that's not possible? Well I got news for ya, pal.

Mirei: I can just keep my tag and go omnicidal.
Mirei: Who's joining me, guys?

Shizuki: me
Yukari: Me.
EXE: I am!
Ibuki: Ibuki agrees!
Kagerou: Sure, why not.

Anime Girl Squad: Kill them all.
Mirei: THAT'S RIGHT GUYS WE'RE KILLING EVERYONE.
OH NO YOU AREN'T.

Shizuki: shut up stupid narrator just die already, the narrator dies instantly, he's actually permadead, shut up.
Shizuki: anyways i write a terrible fanfic of srovy the communist and the godmodder
Shizuki: then i post the fanfic all over the internet
Shizuki: then a thousand eldritch taco abominations come out of nowhere
Shizuki: and they all ship the two so hard they die
Shizuki: this attracts the far right people who proceed to kill srovy the communist by throwing him out of an attack helicopter
Shizuki: and donald trump himself kills the fake godmodder

Shizuki: get. gorillaing. owned.

Rinko Shirokane (BanG Dream!) Figurine && Module Hammerspace = Battle Gynoid Rinko Shirokane (Level 20)

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ME?! Why would you damage me?! Nghhh!

Yeah, waste your time on the actual Godmodder and not this joke. I honestly have no clue how he still keeps getting into these responses.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Shut it! What do you know about anything?! THIS IS MY GAME!!!

Oh, and by the way, before I go back to ignoring you, your text probably clashes too much with mine.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ...
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Good point.

As for the attack, Alpha, being the all-powerful Godmodder he is, manages to fight off Trump. Besides, Trump is already dead, I think?

Srovy, being the defenseless little coward he is, breaks all his limbs when he gets thrown out of the helicopter. 100 d-

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: NEXT POST!

100 d-

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I said, next post!

God damn it, 100 dama-

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Do you think you can get rid of me that easily? Hahaha, no. I still have some control. My game. My rules. Next post.

>exempt Samantha, Nebula... Done. Next command will not target characters Samantha and Nebula.
>taskkill cyanogynist_characters... Done. All characters of Cyan's except Samantha and Nebula leave the battle.
>launch Euphorer... 2/10, +1'd by Redstone.
>Wait, what? The Euphorer will take some time to arrive.
>Okay, then.

(If confused, look at the above post.)
100 damage! There! I said it!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: What? Do you mean this guy's nonexistent attack dealt 100 damage? Hard to believe, because he didn't target anything.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! Yyyyyyou know that I was talking about the last at- damn! I still haven't recovered from that clash with Vor...
Looks like it'll be harder than I thought to get rid of you. Ngh.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: For someone who supposedly owns the game now, it sure is hard to get rid of a 'defenseless little coward', don't you think?
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I will return the game to its rightful owner. By force.

|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| off cooldown (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. off cooldown,(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| dream of kekreation - ??????| (source: light of kekreation)
|Slot four| empty|
Dream Tokens 3+?

pebbletopia 47/47+3 w32 +1 rstam
re-purposed.
steffan looks at the change, and trys to summon a wall anyway. it doesn't work.
then this charge shows up and changes things.
first, it summons one unkillable, 1 HP version of every entity steffan can summon aside from the effect of code allys (which will now instead provide an entity-only +something to me, which must be used on a terraria-themed, simple entity.)
then, it provides perpetual stun to them.
when steffan trys to summon them (or they try to buff themself or whatever), it instead increases their HP and removes the stun. when they reach one HP again, they are stunned again. the bobs scale off current HP.
the remaining charge (which should be most of it, as steffan functions almost exactly the same now aside from technically not being summons) goes to 2 different changes to steffan: 1) when he has 8 RP, 2 BP, and 10 CP, he can place himself into stasis. during stasis, he cannot die or take damage, nor can the invasion. when stasis ends, he will transform himself, but not the rest of the invasion, into a weaker PROTOTYPE F, which never summoned to begin with and as such cannot trigger curse of repetitiveness.
2) steffan can now double the HP and power of an entity or thing he has given HP to by paying [CP cost + RP cost +(BP cost / 2)] in CP. I thought I put this in him to begin with but i guess not.

actually stuff 5/?
Pionostuff 33/50
+3 consumer
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 18/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 7/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 6/16
Bayesian algoritm && computer && corruption of light (alchemy) == Corrupt Bayes Law lvl ? 1/?
description: the Bayesian algorithm, in general, is the most accurate way to predict things, and it is impossible to be consistently more accurate then said algorithm, without using hidden information that you aren't aloud in Bayesian calculation; add in said information and Bayesian calculations will again equal or win.
this device runs a corrupted bayesian algorithm in combination with reality warping powers. the majority of the time, this algorithm is accurate, but when used, it changes the algorithm to predict a specific outcome with higher probability. bends luck; can double or, if your lucky, triple the odds of success. uses odds ratios
[so instead of 33% dodge, you have a 2:1 hit rate. once the algorithm changes it, you'd halve the hit chance, going to 1:1 hit rate (50% dodge). instead of 5% crit chance, its 1:19 crit rate; it'd increase to 1:9.5 crit rate, or 10.526%.
Alternatively, just reroll the chance once if it fails.]
steffan RP: 3 Steffan BP: 2 steffan CP: 4
steffan does the following:
3 RP unstuns 3 [Plasma shield 20,000 HP base. regens 20,000 HP per round as long as steffan the scientist is alive- up to a max of 100,000], and 3 CP doubles the power of each shield, giving them 40k base HP each, 40K regen each, and a max of 200k hp each.
then, 2 BP conjures 4 city walls, and one CP doubles their effectiveness.
(remember, 2 BP takes 1 CP to double the effect of since BP tends to be easier to get then CP)

wait...
steffan never acted last round, so he keeps all the BP he would have used.
one moment...
ok, so he has 7 BP, 4 CP and 3 RP.
that means he can make some new builder bobs!
-4 BP, -2 CP and -2 RP later, he has 1,001 builder bobs( one of which is stunned and unkillable)(giving a hoard more members isn't summoning, its healing)
the builder bobs then give him +1 BP.
so steffan has 4 BP, 2 CP and 1 RP.
the 1 RP gives the plasma shield hoard a non-stunned member, and, boosted by 1 CP, gives this one 40 K base HP, 40K regen, and a cap of 200k hp.
now there's 4 BP, 1 CP and 0 RP.
steffan gives the city wall hoard 8 city walls, 4 of which have doubled HP and somehow block damage twice as well... which i guess would mean they'd take half damage when bodyguarding for others or something.
0 BP, RP, and CP remaining.

clone of kekreation uses kek seed. combined with my use of the dream of kekreation, this improves its strength, granting it...
5 max and current HP, and a 3 turn special that empowers it when combined with something or the other (What is undecided.)
plant wing regrows the dead bone wings.
I walk over to Srovy the Communist and apologize. I didn't intend to get his life usurped by Di- just mess with his name as a joke (and also punishment but this is a bit too much even from that perspective). I proceed to ask him a few questions:
how much of his powers did he lose?
will he be willing to call a truce?
if we succeed in returning him to normal, will he willingly act as if his HP is lower, causing the game to function as if its at, say, 15 instead of 19, and, when his HP reaches 4 (pretend-0), have him just... stop?
alternatively, how much will he compensate for aid assuming said aid is successful?
also, if he didn't lose any power, why is he so sad? he can still do everything he could do before, he can probably still refer to himself as alpha, and its functionally just a cosmetic effect.
as for my action, white flames swirl around me, and the dream of kekreation triggers.
Firstly, here's a flaw with your action - PROTOTYPE F was actually summoned and killed, so the curse does act up. However, I'll deem the rest acceptable.
As for your action, the Dream of Brightness activates. No allied entities currently have any debuffs, so you save it for later.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Hm. I'll have to be smart about this.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: As for power, I cannot act save for a few actions I can only perform due to flaws in Di's plan.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: It isn't pleasant being in this form, however, I can still talk to Descendants through responses.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: As for health.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I assume I have no other choice. He'll kill me if I lose... 15 HP it is.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Get everyone to do the same. Input all of your force into destroying the false Godmodder.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Cooperating with the likes of you disgusts me, but it's not like I can do anything much.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Don't expect this to last. If I get out of this alive, I'm giving all of you hell.

Forming truces, eh? Hahaha... That's not going to work.
Listen to me. I am the GM of this game. Everyone knows the one thing Descendants cannot alter or destroy is the GM.
My decisions are ultimate.
Think about what you're doing. You wouldn't want to... anger me, would you?
I got rid of Vor.
I got rid of Alpha.
I can get rid of all of you as well.
Do what I say and... perhaps I'll be lenient in my judgement.
...Perhaps.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: DUE TO RECENT DEVELOPMENTS, I AM NOW IN POSSESSION OF GOLDENREADY'S STUFF.

The Magic Pistol of Magic completes, and floats before me. Claiming it, I load it up with a clip of Irresistible Phantasmal Killer, I point it at Srovy and Alpha, alternating between the two.

"OH MY GOG WHO DO I SHOOT? WHO DO I SHOOT!?"
I take a breath. Alright. I know what to do.
"There is a number in my head, between 1 (One) and 1000 (One Thousand). What is it? Tell me. TELL ME!"

I receive a telepathic message just before I pull the trigger on both of them. Taking it in stride, I smile to myself.

Alchemies:

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 9/16)

Alchemy 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 4/19)

Alchemy 3: Spellbook||Handgun=Magic Pistol of Magic (Level 14, 15/15), Completed!

NEW ALCHEMY 3: Antisaber && Magic Pistol of Magic = Arcane Antimatter Gunblade (Level ??, 1/??)

A thaumo-electric field surrounds the black antisteel blade of this weapon, preventing the annihalating forces from causing too much mass destruction. Turning the blade off allows you to use the antimatter generator to create highly destructive ammunition instead, if there are no bullets or spells already loaded in.

Alchemy 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 4/19)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 16/50
2: Death Train: 15/50
2: Project Eclipse: 31/100 (+3 from Emerald)

+3 to @Emerald_Mann
A sword that tears apart whatever it can cut, reducing it to component aspects. Searing heat and freezing cold spots are present along the blade, as a result of randomly distributing energy around it.
This tattered cloak will protect the wearer surprisingly well. Through shadow travel, you can be both everywhere and nowhere at all.
A very, very comfortable scarf. It makes you feel that things will turn out just fine, sort of like a security blanket. Wow, I just seem to be making articles of clothing instead of actual weapons. Meh, there are actually other reasons why this thing exists.
A book that seems to be overflowing with Magic. That's right, capital "M" Magic. Predictably, you can cast spells out of it.
How did that get here? Upon further inspection, it seems to be a sphere made entirely out of pure anti-neutrons, surrounded by some sort of electrical repulsion field to prevent it from destroying anything. However, if thrown, an object would probably puncture said field, causing a chain reaction. Obviously, this is only going to be usable once.
This blade was designed and crafted by unseen hands in the netherworld, ab meant to be mass produced for undead armies. However, this one possesses energy-draining capabilities, and can cut ghosts and spirits, because you never know if there's something strange in your neighborhood.
When ignited, a blade of antimatter comes out. The only thing the antimatter doesn't react with is the air, because that would be terrible.
It's a pistol that can cast and deliver spells a lot faster than a wand or a book or a staff ever will.
Just a random something.
The Godmodder simply dodges the bullet, Matrix-style, while Srovy the Communist gets shot in the chest! 3 damage!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Too bad the chest was made of iron, right?

...What?

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I'm improvising, @$$hat!
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Such a shame the chest still had to take 100 damage. It was my favorite chest, which is why I always carried it around my back!

Wipe that grin off your face! You know damn well what I meant! You can't keep evading these attacks forever!!

Srovy gets shot. Twice. In his arms. 3 damage. Is that better?! Let's see you avoid this one!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Definitely is an odd choice to shoot a bullet at my weapons. I won't argue, though. It did manage to deal 100 damage. I'm also pretty grateful that it bounced off my arms and instead landed in the false Godmodder, killing him!

What?! How does that even- Oh. Arms. Arms as in weapons.

HE GETS SHOT IN THE HEAD, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?! SHOT IN THE HEAD! 3 DAMAGE!!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You're such a fool! For someone who could reduce me to such a low form, you really don't know anything, do you?!
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I am a great strategist, you should know. By making me become such a... disgusting being, you still didn't reduce my intellect.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Besides, this was a simple trick. The last person I mentioned was the false Godmodder. By saying "he", you dealt 3 damage to the false Godmodder and not to me. You should learn proper grammar before GMing a game.
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Heh.

NO!!! NO!!! OUTSMARTED BY THE LIKES OF YOU?!

...HAHAHAHAH. Yyyyyyou still forgot! I'm the GM! What I say goes!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: You aren't the true GM of the game. You usurped the power from both me and the previous one. You should be limited by the things a GM should technically do and not do. An ultimate GM, like the one before you, could do whatever he wished, his only fear being that the players might abandon his game. However, when it comes to someone like you, someone with only partial ownership of the game, you are bound by several rules. One of those rules being...
SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Godmodders can't heal.

SO WHAT?! I'LL JUST SLOWLY KILL YYYYYYOU! YOU CAN'T BE HEALED EITHER, REMEMBER?!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I'm not a Godmodder anymore, you incompetent fool! I simply display as one, but I don't even have the powers of one and therefore, I technically don't have to go by the no-healing rule.

THEN I'LL JUST KILL YYYYYYOU RIGHT HERE, IS THAT WWWWWWHAT YYYYYYOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME DO, HUH?! DO YYYYY- damn! I still don't have enough energy, huh?

Besides, I have what I want right here. I'll destroy you in no time! You'll see.

"Cannon..something's going on...you need to fix it! You're a robot! You can fix anything!"
"WHAT IS HAPPENING ALEX."
"There's a giant battle in someone's server going on! There's a bunch of monsters and a godmodder and everything!"
"CANNON MUST STOP THIS GODMODDER. LITTLE DOES THE GODMODDER KNOW THAT HE CAN GET HACKED."
"..."
"WHAT IS THE SERVER'S IP?"

"Ah, :red:.."
"This will take a bit of time."

CANNON has joined.

"HELLO GODMODDER123. IM CANNON."

CANNON [N]
> currently not doing anything, just joined

CANNON starts charging up the CANNON LAZER (1/10)
He shoots a few CANNONBALLs at the Godmodder.
The CANNONBALLs aren't that weak, but aren't strong either.

(let me know if I did anything wrong, I just came in)
Welcome to the game, also known as hell!
Unfortunately (or fortunately), you can't be Neutral. The Godmodder dodges the cannonballs with ease!
Just a tip, the Godmodder usually takes damage from attacks that are smart, creative, whatever. Not to, you know, offend you or anything.

Oh stinking stink I have joined
But then I realize
I have no idea what's happening(I have read the op but I'm not in the mood for reading 200 pages of text)
So I throw 7 axes at a random entity
Hoooo boy. Looks like I have this response all to myself.
Wh- Oh, crud. It just had to be a newbie's response window, huh?
Well, sorry for all the confusing details, pal. Welcome to the game!
The seven axes fly at the Godmodder, dealing-
Dealing no damage! Haha! Yeah!
(I thought I got rid of you for the second time!)

(How about we don't do this in a newbie's response, don't you think you're overwhelming them?!)

CANNON [N]
> charging CANNONLAZER (2/10)

CANNON sees an old post in the chat involving the "player.KillMeForGood();" script.
CANNON starts to charge that. (1/1000)
"HA. HA. HA. YOU WILL DIE SOON!"
"...BUT PROBABLY IN A VERY, VERY LONG TIME. CANNON IS NOT EXAGGERATING."
"THE ESTIMATED TIME IS.."
"2 YEARS."
I'm not sure 1000 charge is a good idea, to be honest. The game is probably not going to last that long if we're being fair, even if you receive a steady stream of assists.
2 years is probably an understatement, haha!
For once, I have to agree.

/waitingforupdop
will be post eventually
Hum ho.
Okay, good, a clear response window for me to finallyyyyyy kill yyyyyyou!!

How do you plan on doing that? Changing the color of your text doesn't really do much, you know. I'm going to tell them all that happened soon enough, you know. Besides, I don't want to battle you. Not yet. Not here.
Then why don't you just leave!?
...Hello?
Damn! I hate when he does that!

I proceed to join in as AG!
i then put Srovy in a box, burn that box with a flamethrower, freeze the ashes, and throw the ice with ashes in it into the void.
i also make use of my five free elemental infuser uses
2. wand ++ high scores.
3. locket ++ hammerspace
4. brass knuckles ++ paradoxes
5. anchor ++ graffiti
i then start four alchemies
ALCHEMIES
1.shovel AND blade = shovel blade 1/?
2. Antivirus AND a copy of every single episode of Super Why = Protegent Antivirus 1/?
3. coin ++ swans = ? 1/?
4. gear ++ weight loss = ? 1/?
CHARGES
1/50. No-Face
1/50. The bane of ranchers everywhere
1/50. The Blue Burrower.
Welcome to the game!
Also, you can only alchemize four per post, so you can only infuse four too.

2. wand ++ high scores.
3. locket ++ hammerspace
4. brass knuckles ++ paradoxes ERROR: NOT ELEMENTS

The proper way to infuse is Object ++ Element. Elements include Fire, Water, Time, Space, Darkness, Light, you name it. I'm not even sure what High Scores are.
Srovy gets put in a box, where he quickly gets burned and dies!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I feel bad for this Srovy guy. Too bad I'm not him.

Damn, not this $#1^ again!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Remember this? Referring to Godmodders by incomplete names deals considerably less damage! It never used to work when people named me the 'Godmoder' or the 'God Modder', so why should it work now?

Wait, I thought you said you weren't a Godmodder anymore?! You can't just run from negative rules and apply all the good ones to yourself!!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: And why exactly is that? I said I'm technically not a Godmodder. Some things still apply to me.

I wish I could kill you right here!
Actually, why can't I?! Am I really that dumb? Why didn't I think of this?! I'll just kill you! I'll just kill you right here!
10,000 metal rods fall on the lower half of Srovy's body, destroying his legs completely!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: I thought this Srovy guy was already dead...?

...DAMN YOU!
10,000 metal rods fall on SROVY THE COMMUNIST'S body, destroyyyyyying his legs completelyyyyyy!! GOOD?!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Where will I eat dinner now? Looks like the legs of my table are broken. What a shame.

THAT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD PUN, YOU M- argh!! I can't just keep doing this, going back and forth. When I gather up enough energy to deal with you, I'll obliterate you! ...This headache is terrible. I need to do something about it.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: How many times did you already say that? A thousand?

* Sits patiently at the edges of the turmoil and waits *

I do nothing but wait. Eventually they'll all kill each other and everything will be mine. They never did learn is what I'd say. Never.
Welcome to the game...?
Not sure what you mean.

yeah this update is taking like 19230 times longer then normal
/null
Hum ho.

ALCHEMIES
1.shovel AND blade = shovel blade 2/?
2. Antivirus AND a copy of every single episode of Super Why = Protegent Antivirus 2/?
3. coin ++ swans = ? 2/?
4. gear ++ weight loss = ? 2/?
CHARGES
2/50. No-Face
2/50. The bane of ranchers everywhere
2/50. The Blue Burrower.
I cover Narcissus in the Mulan Szechuan McNugget Sauce, which damages him through the sheer meme energy radiating from it.
+3 @GoldenReady
Narcissus is unavailable right now, sadly. You should direct your attacks at Srovy-

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: AT THE GODMODDER! DIRECT YOUR ATTACKS AT THE GODMODDER! THIS IS 'DESTROY THE GODMODDER', AFTER ALL!

No, don't- Argh. What's the point. If I get too angry, this headache will just get even worse.

As I stand before two Godmodders I holster my pistol and make a proposition, utilizing cutscene-mode decision-making to my advantage.

"Alright, listen closely, you two. Up until now, this has only been about me serving you. Now, it's the other way around. I have the power, and you don't. However, you two still have a bargaining chip: your ability to boost the power of those 'serving' under you. I need that right now. You see, I have an alchemy. A special one, beyond the power of all others. Unfortunately, have run into several problems. First off, I can't use it. I'm not crazy, unlike some other people. I wouldn't chop my arm off to gain ultimate power. However, since you two already have, you are in a unique position to wield it. Another problem is that I do not have the power to create it. That's where you two come in. I am proposing a contest. Whoever contributes more charge towards completing this alchemy wins, getting an amazingly powerful arm cannon, as well as my allegiance. And the loser? Let's just say that you don't want to be them. What do you say? Do we have a deal?"

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 10/16)
Alchemy 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 5/19)
NEW ALCHEMY 3: Antisaber && Magic Pistol of Magic = Arcane Antimatter Gunblade (Level ??, 2/??)
Alchemy 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 5/19)

Charges:
1: The Everstorm: 17/50
2: Death Train: 16/???
3: Project Eclipse FINALE: 31/100

+3 to @Emerald_Mann

Due to the recent development i mentioned on my last post, I need to take some time to reorganize how I keep info on my alchemies. It will be back later.
Antisaber && Magic Pistol of Magic = Arcane Antimatter Gunblade (Level 20)

You do realize I'm the GM, right? I can give as much charge as I need to.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: What?! That isn't fair! I can't give him any charge like this!

But you know, I'm not going to. I don't think Alpha here needs your allegiance anyway, does he?

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: He's not even capable of saying anything unless you direct him to!

Here's one charge for Srovy's team. Not like I care. You aren't going to get any more. Just join him, I don't need you.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: If it means anything, I can provide more later. Just go along with it. I promise there will be plenty of charge... once I regain my form.

I summoned Alphys and all become normal.
ALIGMENT: BOSS
FIRE DRAGON - HP 50000/50000 ATTACKED GODMODDER WITH FIRE
GODMODDER - HP 10/100
Man, there are so many things wrong with this post.
Firstly, you can't summon Godmodders, secondly, you can't summon Bosses without special requirements, thirdly, you can't summon without charge or your entity dies/gets brainwashed.
I'd say 'welcome to the game' and be nicer but you're the type to leave after one post, anyway.
Prove me wrong. Come on. Do it.

The Annoyance: 159/200
Not now not now not now: 17/50
The Ascension: 17/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald sips coffee and waits for the gm to finish dopping. Eventually. Anyways, now that it's finally done with that, Emerald fires his Palutena Bow, freshly stolen from Pit the Angel (not PittheAngel, the actual Angel), and shoots the Prophet of Annihilation.
"Hey Alpha, maybe you and your ripoff should just sorta fusion dance to combine, that should make you even stronger"

Bow||(Twin Daggers&&Divine Energy)=Palutena Bow: 13/13[DONE]

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 6/26

12,000 damage to the Prophet!
Try not to attack AG entities, they're still open, but it's best to let your entities attack them and use your efforts on killing Srovy.

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Or the Godm-

-Shut up, Srovy, yes, you can also kill the Godmodder, sure.
As for the fusion...

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Of course I can't fuse with him! He isn't even on the same team as I am. Maybe when he finally dies, we can absorb his power for ourselves, but not now.

If, Srovy. If he finally dies.

39/50 for something big. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
21/50 for something better.
5/50 for something else better
+1 to plague, CANNON and sirplop

Bronzethrillium AND Radioactive Tungsten Carbide(Uranium AND tungsten Carbide) = Atomium 16/16 ATOMIUM COMPLETE

I stop and ask myself why we should help Vor and Alpha take the game back.
I mean, in all honesty the game's basically going to be the same anyways. My investment in the plot is about as dead as everything else.
This winds up translating to Srovy the Communist, who dies of apathy.
This damn headache... Urgh...

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ...What do you mean, anyway? You're doing this because apparently this is what the game is doing now. I don't like it either, but it's not like I have a choice. Why did you bother to waste 200 pages to destroy me, either? Your question could've been asked on page one and people could've left and not destroyed me. There's always an objective and if you're tired of it changing, it's still 'Destroy the Godmodder'. This is about the purest the game has been since page one, since you know, you're actually destroying Godmodders and not random entities.

Seconded, frankly.

[Annis.]
Change the title of the game to either "Destroy the Godmoder" or "Destroy Godmodder" (whichever causes the most suffering), and ask Piono if the game's going to be basically the same now. As Dylan can attest to, changing the same of something is the same as changing it.

If I can still keep acting using this post... Kidnap the Spellthief, and hold them in my basement until they go insane? Yes, good.

[H]illary Clinton crawls out of my charged-for-40-posts hole.
The Spellthief takes 25,000 damage somehow, magically, I don't know.
I will be voting for [H]illary Clinton.
Did I just hear something?
Damn this headache. Looks like I'm starting to hear voices.

The Euphorer's Arrival: 3/10
----
Okay, this is getting too stupid too quickly, I'm jumping in.
I force the False Godmodder to play FATAL (version 1), FATAL (version 2/From Another Time, Another Land), and FATAL (the Italian card game).
This is the third time in DTG: Terraria that FATAL was used against the Godmodder.
Three FATALs.
Three alpha-rank Godmodders are here.
Three (seperate groups of) entities were summoned by Alpha Srovy the Communist.
Those entities all have 3-turn charges.
There is currently an event in the TCF surrounding the number "3."
We are in TCF right now.
Wait, scratch that one about the entities, all the PG entities had 3-turn charges, or a 3-turn duration, in the case of the Phantom Godbot.
The CPU, the Phantom Godbot's summoning item, is the seventh spoil of war, with a 6 turn cooldown.
6 + 7 = 13.
The CPU calls forth the Phantom Godbot.
call one-three
callone three
Colon three!
Did I mention that Roxxanne is in this very session?
You can never escape Roxxy. Neeeeeeeever. :3
Oh, and "Illuminati confirmado indeed." - Third GM of Terraria, Crystalcat, paraphrased.
Wait. Third? Three.
How deep does this rabbit hole go?
----
The False Godmodder is assaulted by a storm of colon threes.
>Did I mention that Roxxanne is in this very session?
>You can never escape Roxxy. Neeeeeeeever. :3

Hahaha.
I think we just escaped her.
Sorry, pal, but there's a massive hole in your attack, so it's not going to go through. Not my fault.

|Slot three| dream of kekreation - ??????| (source: light of kekreation) on cooldown if possible.
|Slot four| empty|
Dream Tokens 3+? - ?

new thigngn 1/?
actually stuff 6/?
Pionostuff 34/50
+3 piono; consumers charges are missing rn??
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 19/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 8/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 7/16
Bayesian algoritm && computer && corruption of light (alchemy) == Corrupt Bayes Law lvl ? 2/?
I look at the godmodder, and srovy, and can you smell.
one of them, obviously, is immune to can you smell.
that'd be srovy the communist.
you see, we know the godmodder 1 round ago was immune to can you smell.
and we also saw the godmodder turn into srovy the communist last round. as in, saw it happen. their definitely the same guy.
we also know that the godmodder kept a phenomenal amount of power afterwards, even if he lost some, as he proceeded to oneshot PROTOTYPE F.
no being with so much power could reasonably be stunned by can you smell- it just wouldn't be fair & balance.
however, the new godmodder, the one with a ? after the letters GM, he hasn't Done anything.
his HP might be player HP, or entity HP, or anything.
his power level could be zilch beyond talking.
and talking is, of course, a free action, so thats pretty low a power level.
furthermore, he seems to be a robot, and a sufficiently primitive one as to sound robotic as opposed to human. such a robot is probably not smart enough to understand things(thats harder then being able to talk. google translate can talk sortawell.); as such, i suspect it is being directly controlled by Di.

since the godmodder? has show no powers and any powers it has Must come directly from Di, stunning the godmodder? is fair and balance, as Di can still act anyway.
but, the god modder? is probably just an outer casing, so when I target it, can you smell should nullify the power source... which means Di. as soon as Di finishes with this post, skipping past the blank-coloured text, his control over the world is forfeit. hopefully this shall allow Vor to regain control for a while.
oh, I almost forgot. if can you smell can't hit the godmodder?, use what the rock on the godmodder?, or, if that won't work either, hit the godmodder with the embodiment of long-winded analysis.
What?! Your analysis makes no sense at all! What is... I don't even get what you're talking about!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Seems pretty straight forward to me.

What're you planning?

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Why do I always have to plan things? Can't I just live in peace?!

Actually, I think you're right! It makes perfect sense and it works!
YOU AGAIN?! HOW DO YOU KEEP... NGHHH...
Next post! Now! Before he undoes it!

SROVY THE COMMUNIST: Seconded.

WAIT, NO-

Tetrahellatus: 85/450
Senator Shrek: 42/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 27/40

Clod Launcher && Large Nano Shotgun= Nano Clodgun (Level 25, 13/26)
WHAT!!! I. HATE. BOOTLEG. ANTAGONISTS!!!
Wait... I know what to do... I go punch some weird sort of ghostly sarcophagus (Apparently, it's some weird creature known as a "Cofagrigus"), causing me to lose my abilities and instead gain that thing's ability to spread this same ability upon being physically hit... And then, I taunt the crap out of the Godmodder (The bootleg one, that is) so he tries to hit me, causing him to temporarioly stop being unable to godmode things. This means that I can hurt him by merely applying the Permanent Revolution for infinite damage (As the damage is divided by the amount of PG entities, but is aimed at a GM? entity, which causes a loop that causes it to fire infinite bullets for such a long time that the only way to stop it may be to jam it with an ice pick. I totally don't know why, but an ice pick is specifically needed to stop it now). Considering that infinite damage means that it fires an infinite amount of bullets per second (I think I finally managed to discover how to achieve "enough dakka"), so he simply can't dodge OR take cover (The former can't be done because there's too many and the latter can't be done because the bullets will erode the cover very quickly).
The Godmodder hardens his body while awaiting for your attack.
The Godmodder sorta just, endures the bullets and they bounce off him. Nice try, though.

I take the Godmodder and throw him in the vortex that repels all fake things, and as he is a fake he is repelled on the moon, there he meets his double, another fake like him that was previously sent there in the same way.
The fake on the moon has a weird déjà vu, punches the Godmodder and then disappears in a magic time portal of prime numbers.

The Godmodder is alone and sad on the moon, after a while he realizes that he can't teleport away because the punch he received messed with his spacial time abilities, so he has to wait there until something happens.

A lot of time is wasted.

Then all of a sudden he sees a strange blue flash appear in the horizon, there he sees someone familiar...
He sees another Godmodder, just like him, he has a strange déjà vu, in doubt he punches the newly arrived Godmodder thanks to his temporary confusion, then, he realizes that he could have left trough a specially designed portal of prime numbers all along, so he does so.

He finds himself in a negative dimension of prime numbers, here he meets 7.
Seven is not happy about him and kicks him out the dimension immediately via a memory dimensional erasing kick.
The Godmodder was so unlucky that he finds himself in the exact same spot where there was the repelling vortex, now, as we all know, in negative dimension of prime numbers time flows in reverse, and now he is stuck at the start of the loop again.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 37/150
12/25
10/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level25 : 6/26)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level 25: 6/26)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Gem of Creativity (Level 25: 6/26)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level 25: 12/26) +6 from Consumer
Can't argue with that.
You damage the Godmodder, although after nine thousand billion loops he gets out. 1 damage!
(Very $#1^^y reference to something equally $#1^^y, I know, sorry).

The Annoyance: 164/200
Do you ever wonder why we’re here?: 18/50
The Ascension: 18/50
+3 DCCCV

Emerald glances at Annis, who’s been kinda sorta powered up by Thyme ”That’s... probably not a good thing. Like, at all.” He then looks at the collection of swords strapped to his back, and pulls out the Master Sword that has been corrupted and tinted purple (the most important effect of Thyme, the tint), and decides that attacking Annis with that probably isn’t the best idea. Instead, he takes his currently most powerful artifacts, the Shield of Divinity and Runic Sword, also known as the Magic Yin-Yang, and baps Annis in the face with the shield, spinning around and slashing at her chest horizontally with the blade, the blade glowing yellow for some reason

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 7/26

NEW ALCHEMY!
Hylian Shield || ((Pure Condensed Solid Anti-Magic&&Pure Condensed Liquid Anti-Matter=Purely Antidotal)&&Thyme=Anti-Thyme)=No Thyme For This, Level ??, 1/?

Hylian Shield || ((Pure Condensed Solid Anti-Magic&&Pure Condensed Liquid Anti-Matter=Purely Antidotal)&&Thyme=Anti-Thyme)=No Thyme For This (Level 20, x2 Damage Against Thyme!)

One damage to Annis! Not sure how you pulled it off, but you did. She's probably going to come after you, though. Just a warning.

Okay, good, looks like I have enough power to influence the EoTB this time around and complete it fully.

[AG]
The Clone of Kekreation does its own thing, using Kek Seed to increase its Max HP!
Plasma Shields summoned, boosted by Steffan.
City Walls and Advanced City Walls are also built up. However, instead of making the advanced ones take less damage, I simply gave them a 10% evasion chance as I have deemed that too OP.
It seems nothing else moves, because, well, it has no reason to do so. Oh well.

[PG]
Still nothing.

[GM]
Oh boy.
Wait, heh, the Godmodder is stunned, isn't he?
He can't move this turn! Hooray! We did it, at least this one time.
This should allow us to-

[GM]
Wait, but there already was a GM section. What's... going on here...?
Oh. Di.
Hahaha. Foolish little Vor. I didn't mean 'GM' as in Godmodder.
I meant it as in the Game Master.
I will personally slaughter those who I believe deserve dying at the hands of a warrior as great as I am.
Which is nobody in particular, but death is always fun.
Hm... let's see... should I narrate this? I guess so.
*Stomp*.
The GM stomps his leg, sending a shock wave down the Battlefield and killing the weak wings.
They have existed for far too long.
About the Spellthief. I will spare it this one time, simply because I like the concept, but I will remove one of its barriers-
Uhm, I mean, the GM slashes at the Spellthief and in the blink of an eye, one of his barriers is gone.
Let's see. I- Damn. The GM will bring down one more bulky entity this turn.
The Flesh Golem sounds like a good idea. Its owner has been inactive for a very long time, too.
I'm just toying with you guys.
I can kill all of them in one fell swoop.
Will I?
Hehehehe.
We'll just have to see.

The Itinerary:
> EVERYONE: Destroy the False Godmodder!
> EVERYONE: Help Vor and Alpha take their game back! NO!!! DON'T DO THESE THINGS! EVER!!! PLEASE?!?!

Field Effects: None.

[A] Earthheart: Dust Storm: 3/3. Razor Sharp Rock Spires: 4/4. Sink: 9/10 uses. Earthen Avatar: 4/5 uses. Summon Golem: 0/3 uses. Mountain Fortress: 7/7, 2/2 uses. Sanctuary of the Earth's Heart: 0/15, LOCKED. Held by Cyanogynist.
[A] Triton's Scepter: Seaspray: 3/3. Splash: 5/5. Waterwhip: 7/7 uses. Whirlpool: 4/4 uses. Tidal Wave: 8/8, 2/2 uses. Diluvium: 0/10, 1/1 use, LOCKED. Held by GoldenReady.
[A] The Rock: Can You Smell: Stuns any entity of choice. What the Rock: Deals 40,000 damage to any entity of choice. Is Cooking: Does both to one entity, the artifact has to recharge for a turn. Get Dwayne'd On: 4/6. Held by JOEBob.

[H]illary Clinton: [H] HP: 400,000/400,000 HP. Gruesome Ouroboros: III.

Annis Valencia (ConsumerOfAll): [H-α] HP: 9/10. ACTIVE. SHARD: The Universal Essence. WALUIGI THYME™... wait, what?

Clone of Kekreation: [AG] HP: 5/5. Kek Seed: 1/1.
Spellthief: [AG] HP: 65,000/420,000. 4/10 charges stored. Barrier: 100,000/100,000 HP. Election Season: Whilst [H]illary lives, a vote is conducted to decide the "President of the Battlefield". This vote carries until [H]illary dies, when the President of the Battlefield is elected and inaugurated, before being given special powers. I'll Get You, My Pretty!: Have an infinite list of secretive and vaguely defined tricks to pull out of nowhere. Gruesome Ouroboros: Gain a new ability.
Barrier Priest: [AG] HP: 280,000/300,000. Defender! Reinforced Barrier: 3/3. Obsidi-Steel Barrier: 7/7. Barrier: 20,000/50,000 HP (-10,000 per turn). [EE] Silver Guardian's Protective Armor: 25% resistance to anything. 0/2 turns left.
Flesh Golem: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Prophet of Annihilation: [AG] HP: 70,000/100,000. Stuns enemies!
Wogly: [AG] HP: 190,000/320,000.
Blood Wing: [AG] HP: DEAD!
White Wing: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Plant Wing: [AG] HP: DEAD!
Desolate Hive: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000 + 40,000 Armor. +10,000 Armor every turn to a max of 100,000. If the Queen is dead, +20,000 instead. Swarmsurge: 3/3. Sovereignty: 0/6, LOCKED. INVULNERABLE UNTIL QUEEN IS FULLY DEAD!
Bleak Queen: [AG] HP: 150,000/150,000. Queen's Call: 4/4. Wasting Barrage: 3/3. [EE] Dunestrider's Tremor: 5% evasion chance.
Royal Guard: [AG] HP: 13,000/50,000.
Steffan the Scientist: [AG] HP: 300,000/300,000. Scientific Invasion! Barrier: 10,000/10,000 HP.
Bob the Builders: [AG] HP: 1/1 x1,001.
Assassination Gunman: [AG] HP: 196,000/200,000. Double Shot: 3/3. Rocket Shot: 4/5. Bullet Rain: 4/10. (Damage: 30,000).
Fathom Shulker: [AG] HP: 58,000/70,000. 50% Evade. Inflicts Lesser Devoid.
Terror-Way Pants: [AG] HP: 540,000/600,000. Light regeneration when past 50% HP.
Artificial Guardian: [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000.
The Fanatic: [AG] HP: 1/1 + 3 Armor. +1 Armor every turn. Takes one damage per hit.
Plasma Shield: [AG] HP: 40,000/100,000. Regenerates 40,000 HP per turn. Defending the Scientific Invasion!
City Walls: [AG] HP: 25,000/25,000 x4. Defending the Scientific Invasion!
City Walls (Advanced): [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000 x4. 10% Evade. Defending the Scientific Invasion!

Hezetor: [AG-α] HP: 10/10. 2 AC.
Benevolent Piono (Pionoplayer): [AG-B] HP: 35/40.
JOEBob: [AG] HP: 20/20.
Battlefury13/Conderp: [AG-α] HP: 10/10.

Narcissus, Hunter of Thespiae: [PG] HP: 195,000/400,000. Will attack one entity and one entity only until it dies. Charmer: 2/3. Will "charm" an entity, bringing it on his side for two turns. Stunned.
Nemesis, Goddess of Retribution: [PG] HP: 400,000/400,000. Deals damage to an entity equal to its own damage. Give What is Due: 2/3. Copies an active on an entity and uses it against it. Integrity: 97%.
Erotes: [PG] HP: 10,000/20,000. 20,000/20,000. x7. Chooses two AG entities every turn and directs their attacks on each other. Lovesick: 2/3. Picks one AG and makes them attack themselves for three turns, regardless of what their owner does. Lesser Devoid: (25% more damage taken and 25% less damage dealt).
Sacrifice: [PG] HP: 20,000/20,000. Something else: 2/3.
Phantom GodBot: [PG] HP: Invincible. 3/3 Turns.
King Bob-Omb the Footless: [PG] HP: 230,000. No Attack. Royal Detonation: 0/3.
WHAT?! DON'T CROSS THESE ENTITIES OUT!!!!

The Godmodder: [GM?] HP: 14/100.
Srovy the Communist: [GM] HP: 18/100.

Kayaws Emeralds: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 4/4.
Pineapple Device: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 3/3.
Contaminated Vocal Chords: Owned by greenpokeman2000. Cooldown: 4/4.
Uber Wrench: Owned by Redstonetam15. Cooldown: 4/4.
Giant Bat Wing: Owned by Sirplop. Cooldown: 4/4.
Atomic Gel: Owned by JOEBob. Cooldown: 7/7.
Central Processing Unit: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 6/6.
Crimson Skull: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 4/4.
Corrupt Tooth: Owned by Battlefury13. Cooldown: 5/5.
Nice Fleece Blanket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 8/8.
Medusa Head: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Smooth Granite Pebble: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
Akron's Core: Owned by GoldenReady. Chargeup: 12/12.
Crystallized Ki: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 5/5.
Anarchist's Cookbook: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 5/5.
Ion Beacon: Owned by Emerald Mann. Chargeup: 4/4.
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 4/4.
Coral Riff Guitar: Owned by ConsumerOfAll. Cooldown: 4/4.
Lance of Creation: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Sword of Destruction: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 2/3.
The Queener: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 5/5.
Conga Drums: Owned by Hezetor. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Great Horn: Owned by Erelye. Cooldown: 5/5.
Heart...: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
...Locket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Infinity Edge: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Golden Lute: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 6/6.
Mark of Chaos: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 6/6.
Buzzing Transistor Core: Owned by W32Coravint. Chargeup: 4/10.
Blah’s Power Core: Owned by Pricey12345. Cooldown: 8/8.
TerraWeather PDA: Owned by Battlefury13. Chargeup: 10/10.
Cursed Fang: Owned by TwinBuilder. Cooldown: 5/5.
MLG Fedora: Owned by Emerald Mann. Cooldown: 10/10.

Last edited:
40/50 for Earthshattering Power. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
22/50 for something better.
6/50 for something else better
+1 to DC, Emerald, and JOE

Atomium AND Quantomium 1/?

Atomium: Wow, a level 15 and only a material? That ought to be powerful. And incredibly unstable. And incredibly radioactive. The Bronzethrillium enhances the radioactivity by a very large amount, while also making every single weapon crafted out of it very unstable.

Quantomium: A very powerful, but slightly volatile glowing blue liquid/crystal substance. Can be used to achieve a number of different effects. In its raw form it has been known to grant individuals incredible size and strength, endlessly duplicate individuals, and in its refined state can act as a powerful energy source.

EDIT: Trickle: Actually, would it be okay if I just previewed all the steps to my ultimate material alchemy and made my way to the top that way without wasting tons of time on alchemy I only really want to make to see the results?

Shut up Alpha you were supposed to die of apathy.
But, you know something... I think I'm not apathetic anymore.
Di, you wanna know something interesting? The GM is not all powerful and all consuming. In fact, the GM of the second Godmodder war got summoned to the field BY a player, although he wasn't actually killed by one, instead by the infamous Doc Sratch. Just a fun fact.

Anyways, I slap Srovy the Communist with the apathy from last round and force him to undergo apathy in all its aspects. This makes him apathetic to everything, including his own death, and as such will have reduced defense against the next attack levied on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom